Has anyone tried UniversEstUn on etsy?

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
angelicpeace
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Archangel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

They sell spirits and entities. Id like to know if anyone has any experience with them?

https://www.etsy.com/shop/UniversEstUn? ... 1325612240

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hello. No I haven't.

I took a look at the listings. There may be a language barrier but some of the listings talk about a 'conspiracy' with a goddess, which may mean a collaboration with a goddess to do the conjure.

That would be something of a red flag for me, as it suggests they may not be conjuring themselves in the now standard modern spirit keeping way. In the CH Advanced Spirit Keeping book, pg 10 it says:

"You should absolutely be wary of anyone who uses immortals, entities or spirits to do their conjurations for them. This is not a real or viable way to conjure spirits. Spirits themselves have absolutely no way of conjuring other spirits for human beings. The spirits are in spirit form and they are within their own Realm with their own limitations. Likewise for entities of other Realms and immortal beings. There is absolutely no shortcut for real conjuration and to open yourself, your life, your safety and your home to anything less than experienced conjurations is an unnecessary risk."

As CH are the acknowledged experts who effectively founded modern spirit keeping, I respect that opinion.

Also this thread was bumped recently. It contains a list of questions to ask a spirit keeping practitioner.

post843333.html#p843333

(We really do need to exercise due diligence.)

On a completely personal note, now that I have a range of books and items from CH that I can use to conjure spirits safely for myself, I no longer feel the need to go to sellers I don't know I can trust, in terms of competency and reliability etc.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
angelicpeace
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Archangel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Lewk wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:24 pm Hello. No I haven't.I took a look at the listings. There may be a language barrier but some of the listings talk about a 'conspiracy' with a goddess, which may mean a collaboration with a goddess to do the conjure.That would be something of a red flag for me, as it suggests they may not be conjuring themselves in the now standard modern spirit keeping way. In the CH Advanced Spirit Keeping book, pg 10 it says:"You should absolutely be wary of anyone who uses immortals, entities or spirits to do their conjurations for them. This is not a real or viable way to conjure spirits. Spirits themselves have absolutely no way of conjuring other spirits for human beings. The spirits are in spirit form and they are within their own Realm with their own limitations. Likewise for entities of other Realms and immortal beings. There is absolutely no shortcut for real conjuration and to open yourself, your life, your safety and your home to anything less than experienced conjurations is an unnecessary risk."As CH are the acknowledged experts who effectively founded modern spirit keeping, I respect that opinion.

@Lewk Thanks!! This helps. I really appreciate it.

Osean
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

angelicpeace wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:50 pm They sell spirits and entities. Id like to know if anyone has any experience with them?

https://www.etsy.com/shop/UniversEstUn? ... 1325612240
I have not tried them yet but my gut says to hold off on them. One of the reviews in particular is a red flag as the conjurer gave her the spell to conjure her own Phoenix and according to the review it took several try’s and she still can’t sense it.

Umbra_Arcana
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 66
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I've not tried them but I am fluent in French so I read the listings in their original tongue (Etsy's translations don't always translate properly and will translate word by word rather than in context.) I've picked one listing title at random:
"Conjuration personnalisée Dragon avec Déesse Artio"
Etsy translates it as: "Personalised Dragon Conspiracy with Goddess Artio", it really should read "Personalised Dragon Conjuration with the Goddess Artio."

Artio herself is a Gallo-roman bear goddess, most evidence for her worship has been found in Bern, Switzerland. I also know a trio of druids thar revere her as well so her worship is coming back into focus. The druids in question observe the feasts of Artio Rising and Artio Retiring (bears waking and going into hibernation) but that's beside the point. Why is a self-proclaimed quantum shaman and ambassador for Heimdallr conjuring with a gallo-romano bear deity? Yes, I can and often do end up reading too much into things.

Going through more of the listings in their native French there are a lot of red flags being raised, there is no option of spirits or entities to be bound to vessels, only to the client it also seems that the bindings fade over time and there is no option for reading about the spirit/entity being conjured and bound to the client. Doesn't seem right to me, I'm still pretty new to all this so keep that in mind.

Alarm bells ringing loudly in my head from this review it was left on 20/08/2022 and subsequently edited about two weeks later:

"Another great spirit. Thank you so much, Rafael. 5/9/22 I am mortified by the new bindings of spirits that range from simple to webcam. My personal reaction is that of shock and betrayal. I cannot shake off the feeling that the initial customers have been played in a most disgraceful and unethical way. I now understand the lack of information on spirits (he could not see my spirit well enough to tell me at least the colour of his eyes and hair???) the price was way too low. Now I understand. God Heimdall set the low prices for the spirits to be affordable to everyone. He must have drastically changed his mind. I honestly have not been so shocked and disappointed for quite a while. I am having trouble processing what has happened. I see the new listings as a disgrace to the initial customers."

I wouldn't touch listings from this seller with a barge pole, there's just all sorts making me feel uncomfortable.

Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, fluid possit, iubet.
Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

My Keep
21 Dragons
2 Bakeneko
2 Domovoi
1 Cat Sidhe
1 Troll Cat
1 Volkh

.... and growing <3

Return to “Seller Review”