My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
Sun Dec 25, 2022 10:14 pm
Darknorth wrote:
Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:40 am
Likes2Read wrote:
Sun Dec 25, 2022 2:21 am
On which site does Blujay offer bvooks? I suspect thgere might be more than one place to find their work, and I'm not finding books like this on the site I am searching.
I can’t post the link but if you google search “shop blujay76” you should be able to get to their shop (not Etsy or ebay) and from there you can find the book section.
Thanks. They don't seem to list either book, so maybe they are out of stock.

I would love it if they offered ebooks, though, largely because they not only wouldn't deplete their stock, but those of us who practice in private needn't worry about someone seeing the books we're reading.
I have the 2 in 1 one. You can’t tell what it is by looking at it as it just looks like a blank journal. They are out of stock right now. From what I see both books sell out pretty quick every time they are offered. I got mine as a custom for Samhain.

Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Anyone know any books on the wendigo?? For a female friend of mine.

Sholeran
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Manticore
If I could be anything, I would be...: Psy Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

@Kvedulf133 if you don't mind me asking g, where did you find that color spell? And did it work?

Sholeran
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Manticore
If I could be anything, I would be...: Psy Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

@Kvedulf133 if you don't mind me asking g, where did you find that color spell? And did it work?

Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Osean wrote:
Sun Dec 25, 2022 10:40 pm
Likes2Read wrote:
Darknorth wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:
On which site does Blujay offer bvooks? I suspect thgere might be more than one place to find their work, and I'm not finding books like this on the site I am searching.
I can’t post the link but if you google search “shop blujay76” you should be able to get to their shop (not Etsy or ebay) and from there you can find the book section.

I would love it if they offered ebooks, though, largely because they not only wouldn't deplete their stock, but those of us who practice in private needn't worry about someone seeing the books we're reading.
I have the 2 in 1 one. You can’t tell what it is by looking at it as it just looks like a blank journal. They are out of stock right now. From what I see both books sell out pretty quick every time they are offered. I got mine as a custom for Samhain.
Yes the books are very popular and sell out very quickly. I noticed that many items on blujay's website pretty much sold as soon as they are listed so you need to check the site very often. I also got mine as a custom for Yule. I haven't used it yet because it got shipped while I am still traveling so it is sitting in my mailbox at the moment lol.

@Likes2Read I recommend to either check their website very regularly or wait for special events where they offer custom orders.

Osean
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

Darknorth wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:34 pm
Osean wrote:
Sun Dec 25, 2022 10:40 pm
Likes2Read wrote:
Darknorth wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:

Yes the books are very popular and sell out very quickly. I noticed that many items on blujay's website pretty much sold as soon as they are listed so you need to check the site very often. I also got mine as a custom for Yule. I haven't used it yet because it got shipped while I am still traveling so it is sitting in my mailbox at the moment lol.

@Likes2Read I recommend to either check their website very regularly or wait for special events where they offer custom orders.
Yup, mine was a Samhain custom that I got during an 85% off sale

Elijah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 57
Spelled Number: 108
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Elijah

I didn't get the Hex or 2 in 1 book, but I did grab the Problem Solving book and it seems to work the same way. I'd love to hear about similar experiences with these books.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”