Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 10:14 pm
Darknorth wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:40 am
Likes2Read wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 2:21 am On which site does Blujay offer bvooks? I suspect thgere might be more than one place to find their work, and I'm not finding books like this on the site I am searching.
I can’t post the link but if you google search “shop blujay76” you should be able to get to their shop (not Etsy or ebay) and from there you can find the book section.
Thanks. They don't seem to list either book, so maybe they are out of stock.

I would love it if they offered ebooks, though, largely because they not only wouldn't deplete their stock, but those of us who practice in private needn't worry about someone seeing the books we're reading.
I have the 2 in 1 one. You can’t tell what it is by looking at it as it just looks like a blank journal. They are out of stock right now. From what I see both books sell out pretty quick every time they are offered. I got mine as a custom for Samhain.

Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Anyone know any books on the wendigo?? For a female friend of mine.

Sholeran
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Manticore
If I could be anything, I would be...: Psy Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

@Kvedulf133 if you don't mind me asking g, where did you find that color spell? And did it work?

Sholeran
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Manticore
If I could be anything, I would be...: Psy Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

@Kvedulf133 if you don't mind me asking g, where did you find that color spell? And did it work?

Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Osean wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 10:40 pm
Likes2Read wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 2:21 am On which site does Blujay offer bvooks? I suspect thgere might be more than one place to find their work, and I'm not finding books like this on the site I am searching.
I can’t post the link but if you google search “shop blujay76” you should be able to get to their shop (not Etsy or ebay) and from there you can find the book section.

I would love it if they offered ebooks, though, largely because they not only wouldn't deplete their stock, but those of us who practice in private needn't worry about someone seeing the books we're reading.
I have the 2 in 1 one. You can’t tell what it is by looking at it as it just looks like a blank journal. They are out of stock right now. From what I see both books sell out pretty quick every time they are offered. I got mine as a custom for Samhain.
Yes the books are very popular and sell out very quickly. I noticed that many items on blujay's website pretty much sold as soon as they are listed so you need to check the site very often. I also got mine as a custom for Yule. I haven't used it yet because it got shipped while I am still traveling so it is sitting in my mailbox at the moment lol.

@Likes2Read I recommend to either check their website very regularly or wait for special events where they offer custom orders.

Osean
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

Darknorth wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:34 pm
Osean wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 10:40 pm

Yes the books are very popular and sell out very quickly. I noticed that many items on blujay's website pretty much sold as soon as they are listed so you need to check the site very often. I also got mine as a custom for Yule. I haven't used it yet because it got shipped while I am still traveling so it is sitting in my mailbox at the moment lol.

@Likes2Read I recommend to either check their website very regularly or wait for special events where they offer custom orders.
Yup, mine was a Samhain custom that I got during an 85% off sale

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I didn't get the Hex or 2 in 1 book, but I did grab the Problem Solving book and it seems to work the same way. I'd love to hear about similar experiences with these books.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Same here, I would like to hear about your experiences with these books. I have the 2x1 wealth and problem solving one, it looks beautiful but I haven't used it yet...I am a terrible "wisher" 😅 and now with new djinns soon coming and other wishing tools I got lately I will finally have to put push myself wishing for something nice to happen.

Loviatar
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: my true self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

shieon wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:25 pm I have the hex book and it does work wonders for me.

However I will note some things because even if karma is dealt, you have to be discerning.

I petitioned a former coworker in 2020 who would yell at me and scapegoat me, and I wanted her to end up moving away and have financial struggles LOL. When Covid hit, she immediately lost her job and suddenly moved to the east coast.

I also used it on my abusive ex-boyfriend. He became voluntarily homeless and everything I wrote came true (he ended up in legal trouble like I wanted), and his family shunning him. I pretty much figured out how to use it best now.

But I only use it if I truly know I was wronged or something was done immorally against me, and if I am still establishing my boundaries. I got some advice from my intuitive friend who felt I shouldn't use it on someone if I keep saying yes instead of no in situations that I don't want to be a part of e.g. continuing to take and cover work shifts continuously knowing fully well I'm being taken advantage of.

I don't use it a lot. However when I do, it's a wonderful item to use in your spiritual arsenal. My recommendation is just never write down people willy nilly and you'll be good.
I have had some not so good experiences with enhancing my wishes to bring someone some harm. It was warranted though. But I wasn't exact enough maybe? I didn't even do it that intentionally. Or maybe I did, but it was sort of accidental. It was more to purify myself of actual hate, I doubt many people have felt, and in the process might've send an ill wish their way that ended up affecting other people as well. But are books like these "reliable", I mean you can be exact and it works? The way it actualized hasn't come and bite you (or anyone not involved) in the ass?

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Loviatar wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:39 pm
shieon wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:25 pm I have the hex book and it does work wonders for me.

However I will note some things because even if karma is dealt, you have to be discerning.

I petitioned a former coworker in 2020 who would yell at me and scapegoat me, and I wanted her to end up moving away and have financial struggles LOL. When Covid hit, she immediately lost her job and suddenly moved to the east coast.

I also used it on my abusive ex-boyfriend. He became voluntarily homeless and everything I wrote came true (he ended up in legal trouble like I wanted), and his family shunning him. I pretty much figured out how to use it best now.

But I only use it if I truly know I was wronged or something was done immorally against me, and if I am still establishing my boundaries. I got some advice from my intuitive friend who felt I shouldn't use it on someone if I keep saying yes instead of no in situations that I don't want to be a part of e.g. continuing to take and cover work shifts continuously knowing fully well I'm being taken advantage of.

I don't use it a lot. However when I do, it's a wonderful item to use in your spiritual arsenal. My recommendation is just never write down people willy nilly and you'll be good.
I have had some not so good experiences with enhancing my wishes to bring someone some harm. It was warranted though. But I wasn't exact enough maybe? I didn't even do it that intentionally. Or maybe I did, but it was sort of accidental. It was more to purify myself of actual hate, I doubt many people have felt, and in the process might've send an ill wish their way that ended up affecting other people as well. But are books like these "reliable", I mean you can be exact and it works? The way it actualized hasn't come and bite you (or anyone not involved) in the ass?
Well, there's always going to be something negative or strange that happens when using these kind of things and my response to this today is no it obviously doesn't leave you "immune" or unscathed from returning something to oneself. It's not something to depend on. I'm sure some people out here want to get this item to start a long laundry list. In fact my suggestion would be to avoid frequent use, or at all really, unless you also are prepared for SOMETHING to happen. I've only resorted to using these because I accepted whatever was coming my way and I would say since the last time I've used their hex books, I have experienced unusual incidents and negative situations, at least three times, that have since passed. Out of all those situations though I would say I ended up losing a lot of my possessions lol...but in my eyes I saw it as an opportunity I needed to reassess what I owned (don't want to go on a whole life story of releasing habits my family had but long story short I had things taken from me) and of course I wasn't happy about it. Things that usually never occur, ended up occurring. This I put into consideration for already. Still comes at a cost.
I think with these books though, from what the seller tries to claim, is the intention is for the individual to experience karma. You can be exact if you want about an outcome you think is desirable but that doesn't mean that will happen. It just so happened for me in some cases because I normally can tell the people I've written have negative or harmful intent toward me. You still need to protect yourself, and my view is it puts the person who is doing the hexing in question too. It still means you're having the intent to have those kind of things happen so yes, it still involves you. In this case, the example I mentioned about the coworker: it was during the beginning of the COVID pandemic, and that coworker was already being manipulative towards me and the manager I was working for, trying to overstay her clock-ins to illegally be paid more, lying about her schedule, scapegoating me -- we both held the same positions and I was new so it was decided she went on a furlough by my manager and she decided to move back to her home state.
I still experienced something odd the following month in which a man followed me, I gave him some money, and I had to report to the police.
The only reason I wrote the things I have chosen to write, is I tried to think of realistic outcomes or natural consequences for those individuals and not outright harm, and that those consequences will have them learn or do right by people. Which we can't say is what will actually happen because people all have choices they make and patterns they are doing.
The abusive ex I mentioned, already has a history and pattern of throwing pity parties, destroying exes finances, and has voluntarily went out on the streets before to manufacture theatrics, and was harassing me for over a year so I wanted that to stop. I've since been in a healthy, loving relationship since the year started.
I think some people out there have death wishes, want the person to be sick, freak accidents, etc - those are things I feel will create a lot of chaos in one's life if they're wishing those things with these books. Anything really written will still elicit a thing to happen.
The one thing I will say is a lot of sellers will claim you won't experience negative anything happening with these kind of tools but that is something I highly disagree with. It has worked for me, in some cases nothing happening at all. In others, sometimes the things I've experienced as a result of using this "hex book", I noticed they were all things I needed to learn from.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”