Concuan: a disturbing experience

SummerTempest
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I had a disturbing experience with my concuan. Posting it here to see if anyone can tell me what happened.

background:
Concuan was purchased from CH. She's been sweet and we've had good experiences together. One of the ways we "play" is I'll be lying on my side (in bed or on the couch) and she'll "stimulate" me.

what happened:
While in bed laying on my side, I distinctly felt a mass cover my groin. Suddenly, I got this very distinct picture in my mind of a large fleshy tube extending from a dark portal and being connected to my groin. It wasn't painful but it wasn't pleasurable either. I found the experience disturbing. I moved and the sensation in my groin evaporated.
I know concuans are WA. But that experience didn't seem "WA". So, I'm left with... "what happened?" I asked the concuan what happened, but I don't recall it being satisfactory.

to the forum:
Anybody got any idea what happened?

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Do you have any protective companions? Is your space warded/shielded?

That visual really doesn’t sound like a Concuan and I don’t think they would project something that’s disturbing/scary like that.

SummerTempest
new here
new here

Hazell wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:20 am Do you have any protective companions? Is your space warded/shielded?

That visual really doesn’t sound like a Concuan and I don’t think they would project something that’s disturbing/scary like that.
I have 2 volkh's, 1 courtwind angel, 1 werewolf, 1 hell hound... all from CH.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

If it was a legit vision you were having, it certainly was not a Concuan visiting you is the conclusion I'd draw. It's easy when you are open to sexual stimulation to have any number of beings or presences or energies catch on and gravitate toward you to take advantage of that.

However, it could also have been an internalized fear of your experiences materializing, or a negative sexual attachment surfacing.

Cleanse yourself, re-align your connection to the Concuan through this cleansing, do chakra balancing (especially with the Root and Sacral chakras), and reinforce your protective measures to keep out spiritual intrusions. One or all of these may help.
(If it's a psychological thing manifesting energetically, there may be more work needed to uproot this.)

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
SummerTempest
new here
new here

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:07 am If it was a legit vision you were having, it certainly was not a Concuan visiting you is the conclusion I'd draw. It's easy when you are open to sexual stimulation to have any number of beings or presences or energies catch on and gravitate toward you to take advantage of that.

However, it could also have been an internalized fear of your experiences materializing, or a negative sexual attachment surfacing.

Cleanse yourself, re-align your connection to the Concuan through this cleansing, do chakra balancing (especially with the Root and Sacral chakras), and reinforce your protective measures to keep out spiritual intrusions. One or all of these may help.
(If it's a psychological thing manifesting energetically, there may be more work needed to uproot this.)
I apologize for the late follow up. Got busy w/the holidays and forgot.

I agree w/your assertion that it may have simply been a manifestation of internalized fears, etc.

Given that I have protective spirits, its unlikely to have been foreign spirits. And, given the concuans are WA and incapable of harm to their keeper, it can be concluded that the concuan had nothing to do with it. Therefore, it is most likely that it was my mind.

My thanks to everyone for their input. :)|

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

i agree i dont think this experence had anything to do with your Concuan.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

SummerTempest wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:29 am
Hazell wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:20 am Do you have any protective companions? Is your space warded/shielded?

I have 2 volkh's, 1 courtwind angel, 1 werewolf, 1 hell hound... all from CH.
how are you tasking your protection?? what is your visitor policy? i have MANY PROTECTORS but i got a newer one in fmily nd 2 hours bein home with me he as alarming me of a red flag. CH reminded me i need to stay up on my spirits and let them understand my needs and what is going on

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Living Entities”