Papa Hood Sorcery

If you have a Website or a Marketplace Shop, introduce yourself in this area!
PapaHood
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ancestral Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like who I am
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Naag Loki Shivanath
Zodiac:

Name of Shop: Papa Hood Sorcery
Owners: Papa Hood/Naag Loki Shivanath (same person, one is my spiritual name given by my teacher and the other is a nickname that works for my particular practice)
Shop website: http://www.papahoodsorcery.com
Social media: https://www.facebook.com/papahoodsorcery/
CH Forum/Community/Social Media Usernames: CH Forum: PapaHood
Length of time in business: 5 years
Length of time practicing/learning: 15 years, pushing 16

I started the path when I was 12, beginning with solitary wicca and energy work, and worked my way up through a number of different general witchcraft paths for 6 years. When I reached adulthood, I branched out, studying ATR traditions including Vodou, Obeah, and Quimbanda, as well as Slavic mysticism and my own roots in Native American spirituality. I've been doing public work for about 7 years now, officially opened my shop 5 years ago (had another 6 years ago, due to personal reasons I had to close and eventually reopen it as PHS). Ive also been apprenticing in the arts of Tibetan Shamanism for the last 5 years, which synchronizes well with my primary tradition of Necromancy. My specialties include creating relics, talismans, and oils, dealing with the dead and local spirits, hypnotherapy, shamanic healing and journey work, divination, and magick for spiritual evolution, to name a few.

Credentials/referrals/reviews: My reviews can easily be found on the homepage of my website, as well as in the thread here that is dedicated to them. To save the trouble, I've linked it here. As for the rest, I primarily rely on my Tibetan Shamanic tools such as my phurba, kapala, and drum, as well as my collection of human bones and the attached spirits. I also use a variety of relics (some my own creation and some that I have been gifted or purchased over the years) to effect powerful change for my clients. Ultimately, though, much of my work is done based on the guidance of my spiritual allies and mentors, who examine the situation and tell me the best approach to take. This makes my approach a bit unique, as one day I may use a traditional Tibetan sadhana or Chaldean planetary ritual, and the next I might be performing a hybrid of Thanatoic necromancy and Celtic Druidry that has never been done before. Regardless of what method is chosen, however, I tend to place customer satisfaction first, and will go the extra mile when possible to make sure my clients are totally satisfied.

With that in mind, however, I've had to develop a few rules over the years. Rule number one is, no targeted love spells, obsession spells, or anything of the like, EVER. They never work out the way you want and they are hard to land in the first place. The second rule is, as kind as I can be, please dont take advantage of my kindness to try to get free stuff beyond what I'm already willing to give. It's just plain bad etiquette. And the final rule (aside from what is listed in my terms of service anyway) is that I do not read cards someone else has laid, I do not interpret readings from another seller, and I do not consult on or compare with other sellers' work. Again, bad etiquette and rude. It's one thing if the seller and I come to an agreement, it is another entirely if you try to sneak it in on us.

All that said, happy shopping and many blessings!

PH

Like our Facebook page!

"I repay loyalty with dedication, and betrayal with retribution."
PapaHood
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Just as an early heads up, I am planning a rebrand for later this month, changing my name on everything to the Dragon Shaman. @CH Moderator, should I just post an updated introduction here or create a new thread?

Like our Facebook page!

PapaHood
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Well, I'm just gonna leave a comment here and update if necessary. All that has changed is my business name, so here are the appropriate links:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thedragonshaman

Like our Facebook page!

Return to “Website/Marketplace Shop Introduction”