Unicorn presented itself to me and heals me regularly

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
Redstarbright
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All

() It's fantastic to have that energy, when hugging your SpiritsEntities. There are no words to describe the feelings,
it's completely on a different level.
laptop123 wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:46 pm I started interacting more with this being and this morning I woke up with the the word 'Pegasus' - so perhaps this is not a Unicorn being. Not that it matters, I am just curious to know more on an intellectual level.

I started doing an energy hug with this being - it is INCREDIBLE! I just imagine hugging him/her while focussing on their image and what they felt like. It's like a shortcut to enlightenment! Calms me down, its like I walk around in a blanket made of love and peace.... With my psychological issues still remain on the inside (which I must continue to work on). But once those are resolved, I think I will experience this awesome feelings more fully and deeply.

No human or thing on this planet can give you this amount of love!

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Here is an update just over 2 years since posting this: I still have a lot of physical and mental health issues. This might all have been more of a gentle energy cleanse and massage type of thing.

I am yet to find effective help for various health issues from any type of being (including Angels) which I don't exactly understand since Angels are so powerful. Perhaps some stuff was actually healed that I did not know existed, but I fully believe the human experience does NOT have to be so full of illness.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

laptop123 wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:55 pm Here is an update just over 2 years since posting this: I still have a lot of physical and mental health issues. This might all have been more of a gentle energy cleanse and massage type of thing.

I am yet to find effective help for various health issues from any type of being (including Angels) which I don't exactly understand since Angels are so powerful. Perhaps some stuff was actually healed that I did not know existed, but I fully believe the human experience does NOT have to be so full of illness.
Angels might soothe the pain if there is any or help us finding a doctor or medication to solve a certain matter, most of the time their support won't come in the form of miracles, but mostly in the form of helping us find a solution via the tools our physical world offers. My thought is that they are powerful, but they won't always do what we ask, I noticed there are limitations to what they can do, for various reasons, that are not always easy to understand from our own point of view.

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Longer term update - I think the healing received was quite limited in terms of physical and mental healing.

Examples of what has not healed: Physiotherapy/posture issues (even though i was doing all the exercises, mental health, skin issues, IBS... more..

I suspect they can do a few healing things and like to let us know they are with us, we are not alone. Its possible they are highly capable of healing us fully, but they consider it an interference that has an undesirable impact on our lives (example: after a stomach bug you decide to stop eating too much sugar).

So far for mental health my best tool yet is HeartMath.

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”