Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 183
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Satella wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:55 pm Where are you getting this information from? Seems like more of a opinion then a fact. Truth is if something likes your energy it will show up, sure caution is important but unless you astral travel to there place and checked out the being or it’s energy you can’t be for certain it is not a star angel.

I also said Platinum which is shiny and if you never seen it before just google platinum it’s literally described as shiny. When dealing with situations it’s best to be open to all options when working in a field such as this, stubbornness is rather distasteful to most beings as they often find it hard to teach and share knowledge with those who harbour it.

I can tell you are very concerned about this person’s well being and you don’t want them to make the wrong mistake, but if they really want to confirm this instead of debating they could simply get a reading from a practitioner about the unbound or keep notes very detailed bits when interacting with this being over several weeks and then compare this information with resources about the being they are presenting as.
I think you got the wrong angle from my reply which is ok. I got that happened to me all the time.
But I was concerned about the person. My Keep did too.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Elijah wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:17 pm I think you got the wrong angle from my reply which is ok. I got that happened to me all the time.
But I was concerned about the person. My Keep did too.
Awe that’s ok sweetie, have a nicu day I know you were very concerned my banniks told me

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Gray Mongrel
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Starling Dandelion
Zodiac:

There are a lot of red flags here.
Are you 100% certain that they're an Angel? Some unbounds are tricksters, so it's important to keep your guard up. They can pretend to be other beings in order to gain your trust.

Angels don't like shiny offerings except Bronwyn, who is of the prosperity race. I have a lot of Angels in my Keep and they never just show up unannounced like that.

When an Angel time is up, they need to be bound to connect to this world, they don't just come and go as they please like you just described. You need to put your wards and protection up if you can. You probably met a DA unbound which pretended to be an Angel.

You should contact CH support for help. If you want to be friends with the said unbound, you can use the reading below. I just don't think their race will show up on there. I'm not allowed to say more about this as my Keep won't allow me.
I understand your concern and actually apreciate it a a lot. However I can now understand the part where different practitioners will have different opinions and I'm very thankful for everyone's feedback and warm welcome on this post.
Now to hopefully soothe your worries a little bit. I've been practicing witchcraft for a while now and work with baneful magick as well. I have many wards and barries set in place. However as I said I am indeed new to spirit keeping. I'm very sensible to the energies around me and always have been. I understand your concern about this being the case of an unbound. However I've also had experinces with that where someone tried to trick me while I was doing a pendulum session. I felt something was off from the energy and answers that were mimicking but not complelty the same with the same energy and ended the session and put up more barries. Indeed I haven't worked with spirits so far in my practice but I don't feel like it's the case you have presented with the current entity. I have already sent a ticket to CH and I'll wait for their reply. I also want to learn and grow in order to become a spirit keeper.
However as I said I'm thankful for your concern and hope this helped.

> she/they - enby <

8*8 Spirits
Star Angel, Astral Angel, Diwata Faery, Star Faery, Drac, Amphithere Dragon, Pearlscale Dragon, Psy Vampire, Gryphon, Volkh, Fylgia, Caladrius, Centicore, Hallow Hound, Kitsune, 3 Guides, 2 Wild Kingdom
8*8 Living Entities
Indigo Unicorn, Traherect, Marshaltuk Soulmate, Falwer-Niamstrum Soulmate, Uvok Twin, Ghiseul Twin
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 183
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Satella wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:58 pm Meow was a glitch double post, my friends say hi XD
My friendos say hi too! 😏

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Angels”