Mystic Morning Treasures real_magick

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Bearaesthetic
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: dybbuk

The last entity I've gotten from Lisa was an elder ifrit djinn. I absolutely adore him. Early on I lost his vessel in the rain at night walking down the street from my apartment. I was so upset and contacted her about it asking what I should do. She got back to me really quick, I think next morning, and told me I can just ask him to bring back the vessel and I should usually see it within a few days or if I wanted she could do a direct binding if losing the vessel would be a problem more often. A couple days later after checking the mail and going back upstairs his vessel was at the top of the stairs in plain sight. I was so happy. He's helped me with something really important. It took some time since it wasn't the easiest task but once it manifested things have been amazing. I've only made a couple purchases from Lisa but both have been incredible.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I leave other review here after my recent purchase from Lisa. I am really not big on vampires. I don't think I have it in my blood but I am almost certain that my husband and one my workmates does, who is easily classify to have darker humours has Sanguine in them.

This Master Norse Vamp is a Spy female living entity. She is my second Spy Vamp. My first one is from CH and is a spirit. I love them both. They are vastly different from each other though.

Buying these two psy vamps will helping me to get comfortable with vampires. Lisa's Vamp is just fantastic. She is active, very light in nature and warm and personable. She is very protective as well. Just a perfect fit, custom conjuration like my first psy vamp from CH, who I likewise, love and adore in spite of his distant nature.

My purchases are great experiences with Lisa. She is beautiful to work with and I feel safe with her like with Magnolia or Ash. I don't buy from many places and before I do, I go back and forth many times, before I commit to try out someone in this field and learn to trust them. She earned my trust and from her, I will do buy more things in the future, although, now I actually maxed my number of companions... at least for a while.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: jackalope
My magical/paranormal name...: cyris
Zodiac:

still havent seen any of the spirits I've bought from her, she was fairly helpful and responsive to any question i had for her tho !

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I ordered few spells from Lisa last month. She was very nice and responsive. Yesterday I ordered a pre-conjured empress Neb djinn from her. Before I order I asked Lisa to check if our energies were compatible and that the djinn would want to be my spirit companion - which she happily did. I also asked Lisa to bind the djinn to both the vessel and to my spirit. She also sends over the information quickly and already have the vessel shipped out that same day. She also answered all my questions with details. Overall, very efficient and nice person to work with. I 100% recommend Lisa.

LadyAmalthea
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Just bought a Goddess Djinn from Lisa. I have never even heard one bad thing about Lisa or her items and I have been a spirit/entity keeper since 03 and a member of many spirit keeping communities so I couldn't resist buying especially with the 40 percent off sale Lisa is having. I will update once I receive and bond with the Goddess. Anyone else have a God or Goddess Djinn from Lisa that can share their experiences?

foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

LadyAmalthea wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:56 am Just bought a Goddess Djinn from Lisa. I have never even heard one bad thing about Lisa or her items and I have been a spirit/entity keeper since 03 and a member of many spirit keeping communities so I couldn't resist buying especially with the 40 percent off sale Lisa is having. I will update once I receive and bond with the Goddess. Anyone else have a God or Goddess Djinn from Lisa that can share their experiences?
i welcomed a god djinn from lisa. as usual, her entities are great. however you need to set strong rules with god djinns. some tend to be proactive and grant wishes for you without you asking. mine does, but i didn't rein him in as his actions are not destructive. and word your wishes VERY carefully. they give you what you asked for, not what you think you wanted. they're not mean, they can be quite literal. when i make wishes to my god djinn, i write it down on paper so it's clear in my intention and intended meaning. hope this helps!

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
Maliana
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Mali

Greetings,

I regret not going your way. After reading a lot of positive reviews about Lisa's jinns here on this forum, I decided to place an order. I have been working with jinn for many years, and I have it from different sources. I have only positive things to say about her attitude as a saleswoman: helpful, friendly, patient, and she answers questions as much as possible.
On this, I am delighted with her communication. But.. concerning the djinn yet one of the most expensive, I can not say that I am delighted. Compared to others I work with, he’s not present. I can't see any contact with him, even though I had asked Lisa to please ask him if he was willing to bond with my energy and if he was consenting. But I can't get in touch, and the few requests I've made to him have never been granted.
I am not saying that she sold me an empty ship, because indeed I have enough feelings to know that the connection is real. But just... nothing happens. When I compare with the jinns of Shanti for example, of the jinn lair, there is no possible comparison, or even those that I received in an African mage and others. What frustrates me the most is that I am used to receiving from Shanti a very detailed and complete description of the jinn received. She can communicate with them at any time and when she gives a description it is as detailed as when someone describes a human person. With Lisa, although she transmits a description, it is less detailed and complete than what I am now used to, and above all I do not recognize the energy sent with the description she gives of it. And the entity seems less concerned or invested. I can't match with this djinn, that's all. So much so that I even thought of asking Lisa how to release it because it bothers me to have so little connection or feel so little energy invested, I'm not used to that.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Maybe give it time. I bought many wonderful LE from Lisa in the last two years and all of hers are very active exapt one... my Elder Neb Djinn.

I bought her almost a year ago, right about this time, for my birthday. It was my biggest Invesment in one go for a single spirit. I read upon it for months before I committed to pursuing her. I originally wished to have a royal Neb but it cost a lot. So I went for a custom conjuration.

I settled for a custom Elder Neb Djinn. My request was to have an interactive type, since all my djinns are rather very quiet... ect. Then, when mine came through... I was aweaken by the Elder Neb, on the night she arrived. Sure enough I find the notes, and I decided to do the welcome ritual 2 am, since I was over the moon receiving her with an energetic manifestation. Then, to my dissapointment, I experienced nothing for months. I kept up chatting to her, calling her name, tasked her in two weeks time. Yet nothing happened

Then, I got very sick that lasted for 4 month. I kept calling her but never came around or let me know anything was happening with her. My main tasking was actually, for her to protect me from catching Covid. That was, I told even to Lisa, because I am a hospital worker. And we were very short staffed at that time. Plus, I was travelling before that as well.

Long story short... I have had a manifestations from my Neb Djinn about 6 month later. Only a smoke and a face that quickly disappeared. But as the time goes by, I realised that she has been granting my wish of not getting sick with Covid. Because, so far... I didn't get it. Also, I must have been interacting with mine in some astral levels, because I have full, hearty trust invested into her, and I just know that she is hearing me always.

These days, she is my go to Djinn and she does always responds to my calls with telepath on my own language, that surprised me few months ago, when I heard her voice for the first time.

That is why I think, it's wise to wait with our Djinn family, even if you always had much more spontaneous experiences before.

Maliana wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:49 pm Greetings,

I regret not going your way. After reading a lot of positive reviews about Lisa's jinns here on this forum, I decided to place an order. I have been working with jinn for many years, and I have it from different sources. I have only positive things to say about her attitude as a saleswoman: helpful, friendly, patient, and she answers questions as much as possible.
On this, I am delighted with her communication. But.. concerning the djinn yet one of the most expensive, I can not say that I am delighted. Compared to others I work with, he’s not present. I can't see any contact with him, even though I had asked Lisa to please ask him if he was willing to bond with my energy and if he was consenting. But I can't get in touch, and the few requests I've made to him have never been granted.
I am not saying that she sold me an empty ship, because indeed I have enough feelings to know that the connection is real. But just... nothing happens. When I compare with the jinns of Shanti for example, of the jinn lair, there is no possible comparison, or even those that I received in an African mage and others. What frustrates me the most is that I am used to receiving from Shanti a very detailed and complete description of the jinn received. She can communicate with them at any time and when she gives a description it is as detailed as when someone describes a human person. With Lisa, although she transmits a description, it is less detailed and complete than what I am now used to, and above all I do not recognize the energy sent with the description she gives of it. And the entity seems less concerned or invested. I can't match with this djinn, that's all. So much so that I even thought of asking Lisa how to release it because it bothers me to have so little connection or feel so little energy invested, I'm not used to that.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ROWN ROSALIND
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sylph or Undine
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: ROWN ROSALIND
Zodiac:

I have a soul cleanser, sphinx, and four elemental beings from Lisa. I love them all. I'm still in the process of bonding with each of them and wearing my soul cleanser pendant now and feel lighter spiritually than earlier today.

Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Maliana wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:49 pm Greetings,

My Djinn I got from Lisa is also not the most active one in my keep. She comes and goes but would always be around when I called. She also does not initiate conversation, at least not that I am aware off. Regardless I know that she will always hear what I have to say. She may take more effort to bond with but will definitely be worth it. I think she’s a foodie because the first time I meditated with her, she showed me images of food and got me to try something new lol.

Regarding the description, beside the race’s descriptions, Lisa doesn’t provide much description about the being. I found this similar to CH. Both CH and Lisa view is that the keeper should make effort to get to know their companions. Other sellers may be different, some will even form a bond with the beings they sell, but with Lisa and CH, they only act as the bridge that connects the keeper and their companion. Because of this, they tried to not interact with the being beside the usual vetting process. Some being also will not give much info to the conjurer but rather that their keeper find out themselves. I even asked Lisa for more detail and help with the bonding, and her reply was that I need to spend time with my Djinn.

So I think you should give your Djinn more time and interact with him more. Lisa recommended to carry the vessel for two weeks but in my situation I need to carry the vessel for longer. I have my Djinn for over a month and still carry her vessel as often as I can (though she is also direct bind to my spirit but having a physical vessel definitely helped with our bonding).

Return to “Seller Review”