You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 377
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

Thank you for your replies. I got mine earlier today, and I'm both very pleasantly surprised with reasons I recognize too.

For instance the first name of my magic name is Luna, I've always loved that name having strong interests in the moon, the universe as a whole, the astral realm etc so that didn't surprise me. One thing that did was my herb association lemongrass. I've tried it before, but not lately so I might try something with that added tonight. Thank you to those involved with giving me this name & reading. I really appreciate it and I'm very happy with it.

OC:

πŸ’—Spirit FamilyπŸ’— 377

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

I'm just letting everyone know that I'm no longer EnochianAngeli. I'm now going by my magic name which I absolutely love and I'm very grateful for.

^^

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Love your transformation. 😊 It is indeed powerful. I am wearing mine too as my profile name but only my first name. I use here.

400✨AsterπŸ’«Jupiter

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: ↑Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:11 pm Love your transformation. 😊 It is indeed powerful. I am wearing mine too as my profile name but only my first name. I use here.

Thank you, I realized after getting my magic name and reading, noticing that I feel called to mainly DA companions along with speaking with my spirit family that I'm a DA Keeper which I fully embrace being. (I do have several WA companions too though, and my love for angels themselves is still very strong.) <3

As a sidenote, I also Iove your name on here. It's beautiful.

^^

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

Return to β€œGeneral Questions”