All My Spirit Companions (Community Keeper)

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

Please disregard the most recent post of mine. My newest bound companion is a psychic vampire not a succubus which still makes my spirit family at 187.

^^

πŸ’—Spirit FamilyπŸ’— 386

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I have felt more callings & recently welcomed a mananggal vampire, 2 mrambas, an einherjar, a draugr, a forest fairy, (non CH) along with a cherub into my amazing spirit family. (The cherub I ordered on Valentine's Day.) Now I have 196 spirit companions & I love them all very much. <3

^^

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I have felt several more callings, all of which I answered .<3

On the way is a Cwn Annwn, my second Amadan fairy, another movie based custom conjure (non CH), a human spirit, two Cu' Sidhes, a Hippogryph, A Migai Faery, a Conjuration Fairy, A Zodese Wolf, and a Carpathian Werewolf (Non CH, my first purchase from MMT ) and after they arrive I'll have 206 in my beautiful spirit family.

^^

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I also just adopted a Mid Level Sin Eater also, and once that's done I'll have 207 companions in my amazing spirit family. ^^

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

mystlady
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

@Luna Lysithea

Lol πŸ˜† I’ve been following your post. How many spirits are you planning on adopting?

MysticOcean
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Crow
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ravens

Wow you got a lot of spirits I’m very big collectors with jewelry, dolls and ETC I got too much activity in my house.
If you mind asking who you buy from ? It’s good to hear from others as well thanks for sharing!

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

mystlady wrote: ↑Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:54 pm @Luna Lysithea

Lol πŸ˜† I’ve been following your post. How many spirits are you planning on adopting?

Thank you. I plan to adopt all callings that I receive, therefore the number in my spirit family is endless. There is no limit for me, & it's wonderful that I have the time to bond with any companion that I adopt.

^^

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

MysticOcean wrote: ↑Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:57 pm Wow you got a lot of spirits I’m very big collectors with jewelry, dolls and ETC I got too much activity in my house.
If you mind asking who you buy from ? It’s good to hear from others as well thanks for sharing!

I don't have many vessels, most of mine are bound to my spirit, but I do have a doll and a few tumbled stones, beads, and pendants. I buy from several practitioners. Some of which include InspiringMagick, FaysSpiritualHaven, Summoners Den, and most recently Mystic Morning Treasures just to name a few. I mostly adopt from here, however, but I found out about CH later in my journey.

Also you're welcome!

^^

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I also felt another calling from an Irish Clover Fairy from MMT so I adopted her too. Once she arrives, I'll have 208 in my spirit family

^^

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I have felt several more callings, all of whom I adopted.

They are another human spirit, a Hellborne Dragon, a Aurora Dragon, a sanguine vampire from the Resheskan Clan, a custom conjure human clown spirit, an incubus, and St. Patrick (I ordered St. Patrick on St. Patricks Day 2023 in factπŸ€)

Some of my companions have already arrived and once the others do I'll have 215 in my wonderful spirit family all of which I love very much.

^^

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

Return to β€œSpirit Keeping”