thedjinnlair Shanti’s website

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Maliana
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Mali

Greetings,
I am creating a new topic here so as not to interfere with those intended for other sellers. I bought several vessels from this seller, of whom I read a lot of not always very positive reviews and I would like to share my feelings, especially since Shanti is back after an absence of several months!
Regarding his ships: Personally, I find his jinn among the most active and efficient in my collection. It depends a lot on the "level" of the djinns, a low level djinn can nevertheless also be active, and I have seen it, but in general you should not hesitate to ask him what you are looking for precisely. She is very good at knowing the skills and abilities of her jinn, and can advise you on this.

What I appreciate the most is his ability to get in touch with them, I have several times had the opportunity to realize the accuracy of his communications with them. Even years after the purchase, in case of questions she can contact them remotely on simple request to reveal information to you. Finally I must say that the only time I "heard" with my ears a djinn speaking to me, it was an ifrit from her house. I heard him reveal his name to me distinctly in the room. And as I'm recording white noise right now, it was picked up by the instruments and recorded on tape so I know it wasn't my imagination! I think the old criticisms about her mostly come from the fact that since she's not a professional seller, in the sense that she doesn't make a living from it, when you buy from her it's not like from "amazon" or the delivery is fast, the responsive after-sales service. She can also disappear from the Internet for months, if she has something else to do or just doesn't want to sell. She is above all a mother who has other occupations and activities, it is an "extra" thing to offer and sell. Therefore, she takes her time. I have already had to wait 3 months to receive a ship after purchase! It can be frustrating, I admit. Because she also performs rituals before sending a ship that take time, then another so that the ship does not get lost during the routing. And for good reason, all the people I know who buy from her and I myself have never had the slightest problem with her ships which always arrive at their destination. There has never been a single loss or delay in delivery even in winter during the Christmas period when many packages do not arrive. Anyway, I think I was pretty clear: I particularly like the jinns of this seller and I feel a lot of gratitude towards them, hence my desire to share my feelings.

Anel
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner

Personally I didn't have the same experience. I have nothing to say about her jinn, but her personality was abhorrent. She is not honest and treats her customers very badly. Moreover, its website is regularly hacked. She stops responding for no reason and her prices border on indecency. She is a saleswoman who was very successful at one point. But she disappeared from the radar. Once again, I have nothing to say about her jinns but you should know that it is not she who conjures them, she is only an intermediary..

Return to “Seller Review”