Lit-divination: What your favourite books say about you...

Do you know a good book that can help someone on their path? Or, are you looking for a certain type of book?
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Just a note - I totally don't expect anyone to post feedback. This is just out of interest. It's more of an intuitive-meets-conversation about books and how they might play into or reflect things about you, the consideration that literature and all else we gravitate toward holds a particular energy - and so may reveal potentials about us.

It's also worth noting that it doesn't mean they apply to how you operate on the surface, it's speaking more about what you are beneath the surface or could be. Especially with books as a focus - these don't tend to speak as literally as they do adjacently or symbolically to different aspects, the 'parallel life' of the unconscious.

We so commonly generate expectations of ourselves through what is apparent consciously, but our unconscious gravitations reveal a whole layer unto itself of intent, desire, focus and meaning - and it's not always coming from who we are now, either, but who we've been before.

So I don't want anyone to think they should be second-guessing themselves or taking these messages as super serious, as I am not.. it's just an analysis of what you are putting in front of me.

And I don't know if I'll be making more threads like this any time soon just because I don't have enough time to keep them alive.. but you all should be encouraged to start those yourselves, let yourself practice similar analyses! It is more rewarding to have revelations about yourself, ultimately.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Musicmaiden
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Morgan le Fay
If I could be anything, I would be...: Hobbit or Immortal
Zodiac:

Vipera: here are my books. I look forward to hearing your assessment.
The entire Little House book series by Laura Ingalls Wilder
The View from Saturday by E. L. Konigsburg
The Sunshine Tree by Wendy Heller
The Spice of America by June Swanson
The Mozart Season by Virginia Euwer Wolff
Shabanu and Haveli (both books buy Suzanne Fisher Staples)
Hailstones and Halibut Bones by Mary O’Neill
Life in the World Unseen by Anthony Borgia

Return to “Books & Literature”