new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Whew, this Spirit Keeping community has a TON of rabbit holes to dive into! And it seems that the more I research, and the more shops I visit, the more questions I get! So bear with me for a moment haha!

I've heard a good amount on the subject of Master Vessels. Some say that no spirits would want to be housed with other for the sale of your convenience, while others praise it for being a gamechanger in the travelling with their spirit companions!

I've recently bought a Master vessel from CH to transfer my spell stuffs into, and that made me start thinking about transferring my spirits into there, as well, so I don't accidentally strangle myself while trying to wear loads of jewelry or carry it in my purse and risk losing it lol! Of course, I'll ask them via pendulum and some other methods once the MV arrives, but I was wondering what you guys think about this?

For those of you that have Master Vessels, do you put spirits and spells in the same one, or gave two different MV? And how do your spirits veiw the Master vessel? Just curious, I like seeing how other Keepers and spirits feel about this sort of stuff! :]

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

To me... When I imagine the structure of my master vessels, they do look like a high tower with mansions for each of my spirits and levels for my spells. To me its an extension of my own energy. Somehow, completely curbed and tuned to me, where my spirits have a physical platform, where they can rest, drawing close to me, experience my life on a physical level as well as has that unbilical cord feel to it as well.

My White art vessel also developed its own portal, and I feel that all 3 of my MV evolved and adjusted somewhat to my own vibration as they are feels living vibration and full of energy with endless capacities for adjustments of place and energy.

As for my spirits on it feeling crowded or something like that... Well, that is not the case at all. To me it's feels, that they are all resident to their own planes according to they own types. Even if I have more then one of the same spirit, they have they own residence and energetic place to stay in there respectively away from the others.

To me it's feels and I see it in my mind that they are not necessarily aware of each other as such... Even in the same arts due to levels and energy differences. But they are all aware of me and my familiar energy, as I'm wearing their master vessels.

As I said, I am totally not an expert and this is here that I have shared its my own figuring from my psychic visions and forsite. Therefore take it as my own view and surly do your own investigation into the structure and possibilities of the master piece of a CH MASTER VESSEL. Because, honestly this is a state of the art magical vessel that is more then what meets the eye.
Technology is based on simple lawyering but goes far beyond this in my view.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Beyond the built in benefits of an MV (charging and the like) that I think are just tops, ill address some of your questions ( tho Aster has summed them up very well)

For my MV while doing the transfer for any spirits that were met prior to obtaining one there was a distinct impression and cocreation of their own unique spaces within the MV...a delightful cottage surrounded by warm nature for one spirit, another with a simple camp-fire within a moonlit forest, another a mountain cave etc...in effect what I'm trying to translate is there is a near infinite amount of "space" within these "areas".

There's communal areas, private areas (etc) - just because they are connected to the MV does not force them all to be living in each other's pockets, anymore then having multiple different vessels on the same shelf would.

I started with a single MV for both spirits and spells and later brought a second more specifically for spells alone - tho they are all still linked and can be accessed individually or as a whole by my spirits or myself. This was more of an intuitive thing (down to the item I brought from CH that I asked them to turn into my second MV - it had been on my wish list for quite some time and was there waiting when the time came).

If your fear is those spirits who may not get along will be forced into close quarters keep in mind - the spirits are not forcibly bound into the object and are free to travel to and from their own (or other) realms as they choose - regardless of how you envision the MV to be.

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Brie wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:46 am [...]

I've heard a good amount on the subject of Master Vessels. Some say that no spirits would want to be housed with other for the sale of your convenience, while others praise it for being a gamechanger in the travelling with their spirit companions!

I've recently bought a Master vessel from CH to transfer my spell stuffs into, and that made me start thinking about transferring my spirits into there, as well, so I don't accidentally strangle myself while trying to wear loads of jewelry or carry it in my purse and risk losing it lol! Of course, I'll ask them via pendulum and some other methods once the MV arrives, but I was wondering what you guys think about this?

For those of you that have Master Vessels, do you put spirits and spells in the same one, or gave two different MV? And how do your spirits veiw the Master vessel? Just curious, I like seeing how other Keepers and spirits feel about this sort of stuff! :]
What follows is my best understanding of how CH Master Vessels work - according to what they themselves say about them. Other sellers who have something that sounds like an MV will be able to explain how theirs work.

I don't think our bound spirit companions have any issues at all with being on an MV. In fact I think of them as a pretty luxurious 'residence'.

I don't have either an WA or a DA MV, so I'm not clear about whether WA bindings can be put onto a DA MV or vice versa.

- The default MV is a NA one.*

- They're bridged, which means everything on it is too - so we don't need to take our MV with us.

- A NA MV is designed in such a way that each spirit has a comfortable, safe space of its own.

- On a NA MV, DA/WA spirits can co-exist happily on the same MV (because each they have their own space).

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/creation ... el-ch.html

* "Magick: A ranking of Neutral Arts means the magick, spell, or enchantment is a neutral balance of White & Dark magick. This works best with people who have a level balance between White and Dark energies."

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ht=neutral

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I keep one MV for CH spirits and one copy of it for spells. WA and DA beings were together for a while in the same MV, then I moved the WA into crystals just to have some more order in my mind not because they did not get along or anything like that. I have another MV and a copy of it but I have not used it so far.

NitNatNewt
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I bought the vessel personally because I wanted something I'd be comfortable wearing nearly 24/7. After that I filled it with specialized spells (some for myself, and some for my companion). I should update my profile as my spellcount has grown far higher, and you'd assume the energy can be chaotic, but really it feels like the honeycomb of a bee hive. Each has its own specialized little section to cultivate and thrive while being easy to reach out to. As for the spirit bound to it...I've never received any complaints thus far. Though I should specify at least ten of the spells are purely for their benefit alone, and none of the spells, nor the Binding, nor the Vessel was from CH. I actually emailed another seller [Blujay] to help me put it all (custom vessel, spells, binding) together. So I can only speak for her and her coven's work regarding that.

GothKrispies
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorite
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
Zodiac:

I bought my MV for convenience. I didn’t want a pocket full of rocks or a bunch of different jewelry pieces, plus my old rings have to be resized. I’m also getting a bunch of spirits rebound because I lost their vessels after not being an active spirit keeper for several years. Aside from my MV a couple spirits are bound to stones, and the rest are in charms on my pandora-style charm bracelet. It’s fun to pick charms that symbolize my different spirits in some way, and my spirits have told me what charms they want. My sang vamp chose the necklace that I would use as an MV so I ordered the spirit stone option for making one of my own pieces an MV.

So far I’m loving it. Even though I wear my spirits’ other vessels with it, this will be so convenient for traveling and the necklace my vampire picked out looks great with pretty much everything I wear.

✊🏾ALL LIVES CAN’T MATTER UNTIL BLACK LIVES MATTER ✊🏾
GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13

I just got a MV, a NA one and instead of transferring over I just copied my spirits. This way they still have their other vessel if they want. I keep those other vessels in a charging box and the MV comes with charged energy. Sometimes I still do wear the other vessels when I want and I always wear my Mv ring. This way I don’t feel bogged down with so much jewelry. I also fully transferred over my spells. I feel my spirits can use them better this way. After copying my spirits over I had a dream where a few of my spirits showed me what their little space looks like in my MV. They seemed to really like it.

And only having to have one ring now is a game changer for me. As I don’t go out a lot and wearing tons of jewelry when I’m home washing dishes and cleaning was such a hassle. Lol

They seem fine all being together on on MV but as I envision it, it’s like a common area with a bunch of doors which each go to their own space to rest.

And when I did ask them through lucid dreams if they minded, none seemed to mind. Most were happy to have the choice of vessels.

Hope that helped!

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)

Return to “Spirit Keeping”