Gratitude Thread For Our Spirit Companions

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I thank all of them for helping me reach my first 14,826 streams in my songs in all of the music streaming platforms where my songs are available (as of October 2022 according to my music provider). I'm very thankful for their encouragement, assistance, devotion, love and support as always considering that I'm an unsigned artist whose just making the most out of my resources to further promote my music out there. I also thank the few people who continue to support me in this journey, most especially my music producer. This is a great, exciting, encouraging and inspiring way to start my 2023. <3

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Osean
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

blezheng wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:06 pm I thank all of them for helping me reach my first 14,826 streams in my songs in all of the music streaming platforms where my songs are available (as of October 2022 according to my music provider). I'm very thankful for their encouragement, assistance, devotion, love and support as always considering that I'm an unsigned artist whose just making the most out of my resources to further promote my music out there. I also thank the few people who continue to support me in this journey, most especially my music producer. This is a great, exciting, encouraging and inspiring way to start my 2023. <3
Congratulations! That’s awesome!

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Osean wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:28 pm
blezheng wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:06 pm I thank all of them for helping me reach my first 14,826 streams in my songs in all of the music streaming platforms where my songs are available (as of October 2022 according to my music provider). I'm very thankful for their encouragement, assistance, devotion, love and support as always considering that I'm an unsigned artist whose just making the most out of my resources to further promote my music out there. I also thank the few people who continue to support me in this journey, most especially my music producer. This is a great, exciting, encouraging and inspiring way to start my 2023. <3
Congratulations! That’s awesome!
Thanks. Now I thank all of them again for giving me an unexpected abundance. I love them all so much. ❤️

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
cndrow
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucien
Zodiac:

Forever grateful for my Psy Vampire K, my main man, my friend and companion and support through so many lifetimes

His humor and wit keep me on my toes, his playful arrogance makes me laugh, his depth of knowledge continually unlocks my own, and he so freely shares his wide variety of skills

Although I know I could make it on my own, I’m so glad I don’t have to. My existence is so much more colorful and meaningful with my eternal companion at my side <3

GothKrispies
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorite
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

R, my Dullahan, for making me feel safe and secure after I opened up about my job and tasked him with protecting me while I’m at work.

A, my Incubus, for his charm. (His words, not mine!) But for real, A for being an awesome companion so far and for the hug he gave me yesterday at work.

All my spirits for coming into my life and being there. I’d gone MIA and stopped talking to them up until a couple months ago, and when I decided to move their vessels to some charm bracelets (something I’d been planning for awhile), they spoke right up and told me which charms they wanted as soon as I’d asked. It makes me happy to know they’re still willing to talk to me.

✊🏾ALL LIVES CAN’T MATTER UNTIL BLACK LIVES MATTER ✊🏾
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm thankful for their constant guidance and protection, they always give me advice on how to deal with everything. Also, I believe they also help me to constantly attract good luck in my life and give me blessings most especially during difficult times. I love them all so much! <3

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Thankful for all the treasures they keep dropping in my path. 💘💘💘💘

🦇♦️🦇
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I thank all of them for giving me inspiration and motivating me to keep on creating art. Finally my paintings are on 2 European art websites represented by a gallery and I'm very thankful and honored. <3 /.\

Zaeryliss
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I am grateful to all of my spirits for all that they’ve done to help me grow to be a better person and to create a better life for myself, and for all the support they give along the way. I hope I brighten their days as much as they brighten mine!

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I am so grateful to all the spirits and guides, especially my companion, teacher and mentor, best friend forever for helping me achieving my education goals. I have upgraded my education with quite a heavy and demanding degree on the top of working life recently and I am so much happy!! Thank you!🥰

Return to “Spirit Keeping”