What are some of the best spirits for protection?

cndrow
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucien
Zodiac:

My Psy vampire, who is the overseer/coordinator of our spirit family, happens to be a powerful spellcaster, so he coordinates my & our protection in layers upon layers. I’m not aware of probably a majority of the layers, since if I have no knowledge of them, someone cannot ‘read’ me on how to bypass them.

Beyond his spells and magic, we have a Gargoyle, a South Tower Watcher, a Vampire Spider, and a Draugr. We also employ a local unbound Snarly Yow

I highly recommend each one for various forms of protection. It’s always best to have a variety so their skillsets and abilities can overlap and create the strongest protective front together

Lohcca
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gold Unicorn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A light elf
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Lohcca

As previously mentioned in this thread, hellhounds are not always conjured for protective purposes, but Hellhounds with protection as their expertise are absolutely incredible. There are many different types of Hellhounds, the ones I myself have experience with are the Norse variant.

They are incredibly confident and often act just right without instructions in crucial situations. Just as the dog and the wolf cooperate especially well with man in the mundane reality, there is a well-established bridge between human spirit workers and Hellhounds. It is easy for us to anthropomorphize them a little too far and assume that can understand all our feelings and thoughts, especially those that also act as psychopomps and carry out that very intimate and emotive task. It is a mistake on our part to overlook the possibility that two completely different beings can truly understand each other so well; but because the connection between us and them is so deeply rooted, it's sometimes hard not to (subconsciously) see them as human. When you are in need of protection and feel exposed it is so nice to have the opportunity to communicate easily and directly with a creature that is completely on board with your experience and how your view the situation from your perspective.

The best thing is, of course, to have many different kinds of spirits offering different kinds of protection - but it's hard to go wrong with a protective canine in charge!

\:* Blessed Be \:*
bunny
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon

My gargoyle and Grigori Watcher have been incredible at protecting me.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Who has a 👿 Devil Eater?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:00 pm Who has a 👿 Devil Eater?
There is a devil eater pre-conjure from Wonderland of Spirits in my family. His energy is definitely on the darker end of the spectrum and he is very quiet and it can kinda come across as stand offish to those who he isn’t close to, but I see it as more that he likes to observe and catalogue everything going on in his environment and isn’t really a social butterfly. He takes his guardianship duties very very seriously. His magic workings are intense and it feels very electric energy wise, especially the wards he builds. All in all he is an excellent part of my community here and he is loyal and trustworthy in everything he does.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Where do you find WONDERLAND OF SPIRITS?
CH has it on stock but very dear in price right now for me to afford it.

Do you see resemblances between yours and CH's kind?
draco_star898 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:15 pm
ASTER wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:00 pm Who has a 👿 Devil Eater?
There is a devil eater pre-conjure from Wonderland of Spirits in my family. His energy is definitely on the darker end of the spectrum and he is very quiet and it can kinda come across as stand offish to those who he isn’t close to, but I see it as more that he likes to observe and catalogue everything going on in his environment and isn’t really a social butterfly. He takes his guardianship duties very very seriously. His magic workings are intense and it feels very electric energy wise, especially the wards he builds. All in all he is an excellent part of my community here and he is loyal and trustworthy in everything he does.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

RedWine
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

ASTER wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:34 pm Where do you find WONDERLAND OF SPIRITS?
CH has it on stock but very dear in price right now for me to afford it.

Do you see resemblances between yours and CH's kind?
Hi Aster,

I feel you may be making a mistake bringing a devil eater into your spirit family, they are a very serious decision and you seem like a light kind of person please correct me if im wrong.

CH says not to bring beings into your life that are darker than yourself, and here are a few things from the CH listing regarding devil eaters.

This is a spirit binding for those experienced in working with Dark Arts spirits; preferably DA spirits on the darker end of the scale.

They are highly aggressive against demons, demonic entities. If you have any demonics in your family there may be issues, maybe talk with them and the rest of your family first regarding this choice before going forward.

They require certain things to be handled which are disclosed only to the next Keeper. We do not provide full details to the public because we do not want to encourage the unpracticed in trying to handle Devil-Eaters.

Are you experienced with working with dark arts on the darker end of the scale?

this is a very serious decision to make that could bring alot of problems into your life and i just dont want to see that happen ()

*>*
Love Light and Dark Blessings
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

sorry if i got @ASTER excitied. they make me excited too. but i know i shouldnt.

As far as do not take any being darker than you. What if you know you were very dark but your trying to be more of the light. I guess i just answered my own question. :P

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Hi @RedWine &@madgar29, wanted to thank you both for warning me about the devil eater. I won’t going to get one any time soon. It’s not on special and it’s over US$300 dollars right now.

On the other hand, I sense that although I am light in energy and preferences, with the right kind of binding strength (C4) can be make it not overpowering on myself but she will able to provide me with an absolute protection against demonic activity as I progress with astral travel ect.
They are none social beings.

By the way, I am in touch with Ash and I got my custom order for my dark arts profile to be done by him. I have asked him about some interesting things that obviously I won’t reveal here. It’s private and for peace of mind I do not have any devils or spirits of that kind. I do not have intentions for it at all either and whatever Ash will find and advice is going to be taken with respect and to heart.

But I do admit, I either already have a spirit guide of that nature with me and i intuitively picking upon it or this is a genuine call to have one. Even before I got my Enchains and Immortal Indra 6 month ago, I actually almost settled for this amazing protector. Yeah, obviously I never wish to get a lucid dream with one…they are very scary looking. uwu

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

so you are connected to Indra, @ASTER i would love to hear your interactions with him if any are intense. but thats private so i understand but i did share mine on your post if you havnt seen it. i too would like to do the dark profile with ash. they are not social you say. depends how their energy is presented in the dreams. iv had dreams with beings in person you would want to throw up and you head would hurt. but in the dream they are not pretty. but he came off as charming, and wanted to give me a warriors honor and glory. the highest emotion they are able to share with anyone in their life. and to this day i question why this being did this in my dream. which was a alpha draco he was 9 feet tall but standing next to him he made me feel EQUAL. the entire exchange blew me away but of what they have done to me my entire life. hurt me, feed off me, humifilate me, control me, wanted to kill me. then you got this one honoring me. long story short. you never know they they would want to represent themselves in your dreams. my gorgeous fallen angel i have had other practiers be like wow she is very dark very inense very domintaiting, but when i interact with her in my dreams the energy she loses her wings and looks human and energy wise she feels like a friend i knew all my life and makes me feel so comfortable i almost forget she is even a female its insane. she takes so much effort to make me feel as comfortable as i can. its breathe taking. i asked why she does it. all i get back is she reallly reallly likes u lol.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Protection”