Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

Hazell wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:48 pm
Osean wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:27 pm That would be awesome! Thank you for doing this!
Reading for Osean

Starseed Oracle

Cards pulled: Deep Cellular Healing, Messenger, Earthed, and All Paths Lead Home

Deep Cellular Healing- This card to me represents a deep cleansing and healing process that you are about to undertake. Although this energy may feel intense at first I get the feeling your guides and soul family will be constantly by your side helping you to adjust to these new energies around you. I also see this as representing new and deepened knowledge when it comes to healing. This card is also associated with the energy of the Arcturians. They are a beautiful galactic race that deals with wisdom, teaching, creativity, and bringing forth healing to humanity. From what I feel I believe it is likely you have some ties to this race/there is an arcturian being wishing to guide you on your healing path at this time. In my mind’s eye as I was reading the cards I kept getting an image of a tall androgynous figure with blue skin. They appear to be wearing long robes and have wings that are a dark shade of blue/almost black. The energy surrounding them feels incredibly regal and ancient. I definitely feel this is an arcturian being.

Messenger- This card represents bringing harmony and balance to others, as well as to yourself. As you go through this healing process you will find that healing yourself also helps to heal the collective energies. I feel that your psychic and and intuition are opening and developing in new ways at this time. It may feel a bit overwhelming, but I do think you may find the messages you are receiving from spirit particularly in dreams/visions will propel you forward at this time.

Earthed- The message of this card is: “In this world, but not of it.” I feel this is likely a statement you may resonate with. You may struggle at times with feeling floaty and ungrounded. To me this card is a reminder to attempt to keep yourself grounded and balanced as you go through this spiritual transformation.

All Paths Lead Home- Finally, this card represents a deepened and strengthened connection with the higher self. You are accessing new knowledge related to past lives, wisdom related to the self, and your higher self is actively communicating with you at this time. Since you have opened yourself to this connection you will find new wisdom and experience yourself going through a sort of awakening process. (I believe this is what was alluded to in the other cards when it came to transformation and healing process. I personally believe that we go through many awakenings and it’s not just a one time thing.)

I was going to pull other cards with my Alice in Wonderland deck, but the first card that jumped out said, “Wake up!” Haha I definitely feel this is just meant to emphasize the messages of the cards already pulled.

I hope you enjoy the reading! Take what resonates with you
This makes a lot of sense. I do know I’m a star-seed and I’ve been all over the place in my past lives. I’ve also been dreaming of some of them lately. I’ve felt that I’m at a crossroads for awhile now and this explains why. I’ve always felt like I don’t belong on this rock but that’s normal for starseeds I’m told. Thank you for doing this reading.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:53 pm Sure curious to see what gets pullied, seem to keep getting drawn to the thread if available that be amazing >.<
Reading for Satella

White Light Oracle

Cards pulled: Bastet of 174Hz, Yeshe Tsogyal 333, and Aurora of Gamma

Lots of feline energy coming through as soon as I started this reading. I definitely feel that connecting to the energy of felines and tapping into their spiritual associations will be useful on your path at this time.

Bastet of 174Hz- “You have been moving so fast for so long that you’re not realizing how wound up you’ve become. Gently unwind now, to drop into a deeper, slower healing rhythm, and you will restore your body, mind, and soul.”

The goddess Bastet is coming forward at this time to tell you to relax. You don’t always need to be running forward, sometimes the thing that is best to make progress is simply to rest and see how far you’ve come. There may have been some harshness you’ve been directing towards yourself lately. It’s okay to let this go. Not everything is going to be perfect right away.

This goddess represents beauty, sensuality, healing, and psychic protection. I think you may already suspect that she is wishing to make contact with you and to lead you to spiritual mysteries. This will bring you to a new road on your spiritual path and will bring through energies of rebirth and allowing you to see things from a new perspective.

The frequency associated with this card is 174Hz. This frequency would be wonderful for you to listen to while meditating or before sleeping. It is believed that this frequency imitates the natural healing and relaxing properties that a cat’s purr has. I would recommend listening to this specifically while connecting with Bastet.

Yeshe Tsogyal 333- At this time new teachers, guides, and friends (both physical and nonphysical beings) will be making themselves known for healing and support on your journey. They will bring in new clarity and healing that will breakthrough blockages and further empower you. This card symbolizes bringing about greater balance within the self and new courage in challenges you may be facing. This card is often a symbol that a negative event is coming to an end and you will be able to walk away, empowered with the lesson it had to teach you.

Aurora of Gamma- “It is time to let go of what has been. You are swiftly outgrowing your past. Explore and commit to a spiritual practice that supports your personal transformation so that you can cross the threshold before you now.”

The goddess Aurora represents the Dawn. She brings in light and new cycles and chapters in one life. As I started on this reading I got an image of a crossroads. I do think you may find yourself facing a choice on your spiritual path soon that will be challenging for you. Know that you have the strength to overcome this and that you are being guided every step of the way. You are undergoing a transformation and further connecting with your own divinity. Embrace this and all that will be exposed to you. You may find certain things crumbling away and see things being exposed in a new light. New freedoms will be granted as you move forward.

Les Vampires Oracle

Cards pulled: Eternal Youth, Her Last Day in the Light, and Natural

Eternal Youth- This card is all about new energies coming forward. I see this as a card of restoration, vitality, and generally just excitement for life. People are drawn to your youthful energy and optimism. You bring in healing energies of warmth and restoration to those who feel weary and jaded by life. I feel that this is one of your natural gifts.

Her Last Day in the Light- As the other card’s mentioned you are undergoing a transformation and rebirth process. I feel a lot of this will be related to the shadow self and confronting aspects of the shadow that may arise. Integration and healing of the shadow on a deeper level seem to be a theme here. This card also hints at things in your life ending on a very unexpected note. This may seem unpleasant at first, but this is to bring in fresh energies that better align with where you currently are.

Natural- You are shedding heaviness, burdens, and stagnant energy. Letting go of identities and boxes that you used to place yourself into. As you move forward on your path you are more deeply connecting and discovering who you are. You are learning to embrace yourself and find courage in what you do.

Lastly, I decided to pull a tarot card. The ace of cups. To me this represents overflowing emotions and new beginnings. Your new journey will bring greater fulfillment.

I hope you enjoy the reading! Take what resonates

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Hazell wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:00 pm
Reading for Satella

White Light Oracle

Cards pulled: Bastet of 174Hz, Yeshe Tsogyal 333, and Aurora of Gamma

Lots of feline energy coming through as soon as I started this reading. I definitely feel that connecting to the energy of felines and tapping into their spiritual associations will be useful on your path at this time.

Bastet of 174Hz- “You have been moving so fast for so long that you’re not realizing how wound up you’ve become. Gently unwind now, to drop into a deeper, slower healing rhythm, and you will restore your body, mind, and soul.”

The goddess Bastet is coming forward at this time to tell you to relax. You don’t always need to be running forward, sometimes the thing that is best to make progress is simply to rest and see how far you’ve come. There may have been some harshness you’ve been directing towards yourself lately. It’s okay to let this go. Not everything is going to be perfect right away.

This goddess represents beauty, sensuality, healing, and psychic protection. I think you may already suspect that she is wishing to make contact with you and to lead you to spiritual mysteries. This will bring you to a new road on your spiritual path and will bring through energies of rebirth and allowing you to see things from a new perspective.

The frequency associated with this card is 174Hz. This frequency would be wonderful for you to listen to while meditating or before sleeping. It is believed that this frequency imitates the natural healing and relaxing properties that a cat’s purr has. I would recommend listening to this specifically while connecting with Bastet.

Yeshe Tsogyal 333- At this time new teachers, guides, and friends (both physical and nonphysical beings) will be making themselves known for healing and support on your journey. They will bring in new clarity and healing that will breakthrough blockages and further empower you. This card symbolizes bringing about greater balance within the self and new courage in challenges you may be facing. This card is often a symbol that a negative event is coming to an end and you will be able to walk away, empowered with the lesson it had to teach you.

Aurora of Gamma- “It is time to let go of what has been. You are swiftly outgrowing your past. Explore and commit to a spiritual practice that supports your personal transformation so that you can cross the threshold before you now.”

The goddess Aurora represents the Dawn. She brings in light and new cycles and chapters in one life. As I started on this reading I got an image of a crossroads. I do think you may find yourself facing a choice on your spiritual path soon that will be challenging for you. Know that you have the strength to overcome this and that you are being guided every step of the way. You are undergoing a transformation and further connecting with your own divinity. Embrace this and all that will be exposed to you. You may find certain things crumbling away and see things being exposed in a new light. New freedoms will be granted as you move forward.

Les Vampires Oracle

Cards pulled: Eternal Youth, Her Last Day in the Light, and Natural

Eternal Youth- This card is all about new energies coming forward. I see this as a card of restoration, vitality, and generally just excitement for life. People are drawn to your youthful energy and optimism. You bring in healing energies of warmth and restoration to those who feel weary and jaded by life. I feel that this is one of your natural gifts.

Her Last Day in the Light- As the other card’s mentioned you are undergoing a transformation and rebirth process. I feel a lot of this will be related to the shadow self and confronting aspects of the shadow that may arise. Integration and healing of the shadow on a deeper level seem to be a theme here. This card also hints at things in your life ending on a very unexpected note. This may seem unpleasant at first, but this is to bring in fresh energies that better align with where you currently are.

Natural- You are shedding heaviness, burdens, and stagnant energy. Letting go of identities and boxes that you used to place yourself into. As you move forward on your path you are more deeply connecting and discovering who you are. You are learning to embrace yourself and find courage in what you do.

Lastly, I decided to pull a tarot card. The ace of cups. To me this represents overflowing emotions and new beginnings. Your new journey will bring greater fulfillment.

I hope you enjoy the reading! Take what resonates
Thank you so much for the reading it, I totally resonated with majority of it! On another note lmao about 15 minutes after reading your post Bastet showed up and talked with me for about two hours, I was hoping to wait for CH to confirm something as I’m waiting on a reading from them but let’s just say it was perfect timed reading and very much a calling. Hahaha

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

I am open to a reading. in fact if you feel a need to go personal. I will not be offended. unless your booked or no longer do this

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:59 am I am open to a reading. in fact if you feel a need to go personal. I will not be offended. unless your booked or no longer do this
These are closed for right now. I may open them up again in the future if my guides want me to do so again 🙂

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hello everyone! I will be offering two general readings. At the start of each session I will cleanse and ask for whatever messages the cards/spirit/the universe have for you. I will not be doing question based readings for this.

Please only respond in this thread if you feel called to this offer.

I bought the Anne Stokes Gothic Oracle today and thought this would be a fun way to test it out.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hi @Hazell , I love oracle cards. May I please have a reading from you? ☺ I have a dragon card set from her with beautiful images. Thanks in advance.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:23 am Hi @Hazell , I love oracle cards. May I please have a reading from you? ☺ I have a dragon card set from her with beautiful images. Thanks in advance.
Of course! I’ll post that here as soon as it’s finished 😊

Her art is beautiful! I’m happy to finally have a deck I felt called to with her artwork.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:23 am Hi @Hazell , I love oracle cards. May I please have a reading from you? ☺ I have a dragon card set from her with beautiful images. Thanks in advance.
Hi Aster! Here is your reading:

Cards pulled: Await the Night, Light the darkness, and Black Unicorn

Await the night-
I believe the beautiful vampire depicted on this card is representative of a vampiric spiritual guide-or even an aspect of yourself at this time. To me this card depicts an awakening or a spiritual transformation. There’s some hesitation and excitement about this. You are learning how to balance yourself with light and dark energies, as well as learning more about your shadow and how to better embrace and harness these energies. I see this as positive for you! This process may seem intimidating at times, but overall it will show you how much more there is to you, and you may even find forgotten abilities and past life memories bubbling up at this time. As you continue on this journey you will find yourself feeling free and lighter as if a burden you didn’t realize was there has been lifted.

Light the Balance-
This is a card that represents clarity. When this appears in a reading it can symbolize things becoming clearer for you and blockages falling away. (To further clarify on this I pulled another card, which was The Owl Messenger card.) To me this symbolizes further clarity in relationships and in communication. You are working through blockages related to communication and will see your gifts with this improving both physically and energetically. This may even mean your gift of clairaudience will be further enhanced.

Black Unicorn-
This is a card of fierce independence and freedom. I get the strong feeling there may a dark unicorn or karkadann that has stepped forward to aid you and protect you as you pave the path ahead of you. Sometimes it is going to feel unfamiliar and unusual, but the path you walk is meant for you. Embrace new experiences and let go of expectations and worries that only serve to hinder you. Now would be a great time for working with energies and beings that help with release and cleansing!

I hope you enjoy the reading!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Nice and very accurate reading with beautiful images. Wow... I am impressed to say the least. Many of your insights are spot on. Even the owl... My fav and Athena's bird as well as one of my Immortals. Yeah.. Very well turned up cards. I don't want to reveal more and shading my powers away...only saying, something very great, transformation is around the corner, which I intuit but I am blank about it, but you taped into it. I wouldn't be surprised if the 30 practitioners order will move it forward with specific magics that you touched upon here. Vampiric... , 🤔it's not the first time I hearing it... 😂

I do encourage you to keep up the good work with card reading. You have a gift while I can't seem to read to myself at all. I am greatful for this offer. 💕

Hazell wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:15 am
Hi Aster! Here is your reading:

Cards pulled: Await the Night, Light the darkness, and Black Unicorn

Await the night-
I believe the beautiful vampire depicted on this card is representative of a vampiric spiritual guide-or even an aspect of yourself at this time. To me this card depicts an awakening or a spiritual transformation. There’s some hesitation and excitement about this. You are learning how to balance yourself with light and dark energies, as well as learning more about your shadow and how to better embrace and harness these energies. I see this as positive for you! This process may seem intimidating at times, but overall it will show you how much more there is to you, and you may even find forgotten abilities and past life memories bubbling up at this time. As you continue on this journey you will find yourself feeling free and lighter as if a burden you didn’t realize was there has been lifted.

Light the Balance-
This is a card that represents clarity. When this appears in a reading it can symbolize things becoming clearer for you and blockages falling away. (To further clarify on this I pulled another card, which was The Owl Messenger card.) To me this symbolizes further clarity in relationships and in communication. You are working through blockages related to communication and will see your gifts with this improving both physically and energetically. This may even mean your gift of clairaudience will be further enhanced.

Black Unicorn-
This is a card of fierce independence and freedom. I get the strong feeling there may a dark unicorn or karkadann that has stepped forward to aid you and protect you as you pave the path ahead of you. Sometimes it is going to feel unfamiliar and unusual, but the path you walk is meant for you. Embrace new experiences and let go of expectations and worries that only serve to hinder you. Now would be a great time for working with energies and beings that help with release and cleansing!

I hope you enjoy the reading!

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”