Pleiadian Companionship ?

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Doing a special conjure on the weekend for a very ancient special type of Pleiadian, not exactly sure what is going to happen, but be happy to share my experiences with them. Once I get to know them abit, Only similar being I am friends with atm is a Venusian.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Osean
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:25 pm Doing a special conjure on the weekend for a very ancient special type of Pleiadian, not exactly sure what is going to happen, but be happy to share my experiences with them. Once I get to know them abit, Only similar being I am friends with atm is a Venusian.
Please share how that goes as I’ve wanted a Pleiadian friend for awhile now and they don’t seem to be offered much by trusted sources. I am getting the Pleiadian dragon that CH is offering though.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Yeah, I couldn't put a blind eye, I ordered both LE and spirit.@Hazell .@Satella ,interested by yours. I have many but honestly I can't recall anything
Osean wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:49 pm
Satella wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:25 pm Doing a special conjure on the weekend for a very ancient special type of Pleiadian, not exactly sure what is going to happen, but be happy to share my experiences with them. Once I get to know them abit, Only similar being I am friends with atm is a Venusian.
Please share how that goes as I’ve wanted a Pleiadian friend for awhile now and they don’t seem to be offered much by trusted sources. I am getting the Pleiadian dragon that CH is offering though.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Osean
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:03 am Yeah, I couldn't put a blind eye, I ordered both LE and spirit.@Hazell .@Satella ,interested by yours. I have many but honestly I can't recall anything
Osean wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:49 pm
I just ended up getting the LE. Please let me know how it goes with yours and I’ll let you know how mine goes.

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

Osean wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:49 pm Please share how that goes as I’ve wanted a Pleiadian friend for awhile now and they don’t seem to be offered much by trusted sources. I am getting the Pleiadian dragon that CH is offering though.
@ASTER

Welp, I had such a amazing encounter last night, from my understanding from what my friends told me (I was pulled my dreamscape with my one being and pulled into another astral environment.) I awoke into the environment and I was facing a open window with my curtains waving in the wind, the Pleiadian constellation was center into the window. I then heard a faint chanting, or more so a slight singing which would flow into the wind. As I slowly got out of the bed towards the window, the singing grew louder and more intense, every step a new voice would be added until 7 voices were heard. Their voices were so otherworldly, beautiful and celestial in nature. As I stood to the window, they appeared all 7 of them like a sparkle of the wind they were on the grass, each of them had robes of silk or cloth that was semi translucent but was layed and so uniquely crafted was on e of the most elegant and enchanting outfits I ever saw, each of them had the same outfit but with a different amulet with a large different coloured gem. They continued to sing, the language was unfamiliar but at the same so familiar I understood them, to keep their privacy I won’t say what they said but in terms of the general idea they were greeting me and expressing their excitement to finally meet someone with the energy they were looking for. As the got near the base of the house they looked up all with glowing golden hair, and piercing blue eyes each with a different tone but all equally as maxing on magical. They then disappeared and then were circled around me, slightly floating of the ground and beckoning me to conjure them at a specific time on Friday among other intimate things. They then disappeared and I felt a strange, yet warm energy surrounding me, I started to lift up off the ground. (It felt incredibly real, almost my actual body was lifting up as well). I was the hovering a few feet off the ground and they kept whispering things regarding our meeting and that they been waiting. They also touched me a lot hahaha. Then I got pushed to the bed and the middle being was on top of me, she smiled and bonked my noise and was like don’t be late sweetie us 7 sisters will be waiting and they I felt them go inside me and then a great beam went from my body straight to the pleiadian constellation ans it slowly faded away trailing towards the stairs. I then got pulled away and back to the dreamscape I was originally in.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Osean
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:44 pm
Osean wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:49 pm Please share how that goes as I’ve wanted a Pleiadian friend for awhile now and they don’t seem to be offered much by trusted sources. I am getting the Pleiadian dragon that CH is offering though.
@ASTER

Welp, I had such a amazing encounter last night, from my understanding from what my friends told me (I was pulled my dreamscape with my one being and pulled into another astral environment.) I awoke into the environment and I was facing a open window with my curtains waving in the wind, the Pleiadian constellation was center into the window. I then heard a faint chanting, or more so a slight singing which would flow into the wind. As I slowly got out of the bed towards the window, the singing grew louder and more intense, every step a new voice would be added until 7 voices were heard. Their voices were so otherworldly, beautiful and celestial in nature. As I stood to the window, they appeared all 7 of them like a sparkle of the wind they were on the grass, each of them had robes of silk or cloth that was semi translucent but was layed and so uniquely crafted was on e of the most elegant and enchanting outfits I ever saw, each of them had the same outfit but with a different amulet with a large different coloured gem. They continued to sing, the language was unfamiliar but at the same so familiar I understood them, to keep their privacy I won’t say what they said but in terms of the general idea they were greeting me and expressing their excitement to finally meet someone with the energy they were looking for. As the got near the base of the house they looked up all with glowing golden hair, and piercing blue eyes each with a different tone but all equally as maxing on magical. They then disappeared and then were circled around me, slightly floating of the ground and beckoning me to conjure them at a specific time on Friday among other intimate things. They then disappeared and I felt a strange, yet warm energy surrounding me, I started to lift up off the ground. (It felt incredibly real, almost my actual body was lifting up as well). I was the hovering a few feet off the ground and they kept whispering things regarding our meeting and that they been waiting. They also touched me a lot hahaha. Then I got pushed to the bed and the middle being was on top of me, she smiled and bonked my noise and was like don’t be late sweetie us 7 sisters will be waiting and they I felt them go inside me and then a great beam went from my body straight to the pleiadian constellation ans it slowly faded away trailing towards the stairs. I then got pulled away and back to the dreamscape I was originally in.
That sounds amazing!! I’m so excited for you!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@Satella Thanks so much. What a dream journey. Wow.... And all seven willing to get conjured. I hope all goes well. This was an exiting reading.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

@ASTER

So they ended up getting binded to me that Friday 13th 2023. Was one crazy night and tbh experience some unexpected surprises, they are quite private and don’t really want me to share too much, but I met around 20-40 pleiadians that night. Even went to a little astral party with them was very entertaining, Really excited to get to know the sisters more as they seem so incredible, wise and full of knowledge! I have a date with them on this Friday

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Osean
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I’ve got myself a Pleiadian friend now. When I received the picture of her she looked very similar to the people I visited in that dream I had where I traveled through a mirror to get there.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

I have had 9d pleadians be a helping guide all my life. They are frustrated I am so stubborn. not all pleadians are of the light. many civilazations and speices. I know for a fact not all pleadian nords are positive some very negative. they broke off from the other groups. if any of you like dolphins or whales there could be a reason :P i got the pleadian LE too. and i binded with a past lover from the pleadians. they seem to be waiting. even though i have called them it would be my limitations honestly.

Venusian.... I have one that is around me not binded.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Sellers You Love”