Experienced Practitioner sought: Dark spirit needs to go!

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

@mysticsvoid - If you are a seller, you need to contact us and be set up properly as a seller on the Forum. You cannot solicit business this way, it's inappropriate. You can post an introduction thread, and have a proper introduction to the members of the Forum, at which time you will be designated as a seller on the Forum.

@ASTER - This is something you need to know in regards to the binding practice of the seller. Which is something you need to ask a seller directly. Any practitioner/seller should be able to help you unbind a spirit they have bound for you. This is something we discussed with LittleBat. I would say that any person needs to discuss unbinding options with their practitioner/seller and if methods like salt, black tourmaline, copper, saline water, etc work - then that's an option.

Our recommendations on what someone should do is a case-by-case basis. We had already had a discussion with LittleBat prior to this post.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

sounds like CH is willing to rehome them. but sorry you cannot get closure. but at least you will have sound of mind. :)

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thank you Magnolia 🌺. I was just curious of that point / particular step what would do to that spirit other then release it.

quote=Magnolia post_id=843863 time=1674477528 user_id=2]
@mysticsvoid - If you are a seller, you need to contact us and be set up properly as a seller on the Forum. You cannot solicit business this way, it's inappropriate. You can post an introduction thread, and have a proper introduction to the members of the Forum, at which time you will be designated as a seller on the Forum.

@ASTER - This is something you need to know in regards to the binding practice of the seller. Which is something you need to ask a seller directly. Any practitioner/seller should be able to help you unbind a spirit they have bound for you. This is something we discussed with LittleBat. I would say that any person needs to discuss unbinding options with their practitioner/seller and if methods like salt, black tourmaline, copper, saline water, etc work - then that's an option.

Our recommendations on what someone should do is a case-by-case basis. We had already had a discussion with LittleBat prior to this post.
[/quote]

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

LittleBat
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires

Hey guys, final update - I spoke with Magnolia, & the spirit has now been sent off to the Spirit Rehoming programme. Everything feels so, so different already - I can feel tiny traces of her still around, no now I'll be getting back to the ritual baths, smudging, banishing, etc, that had all been rendered so useless because I didn't realise the problem was a fully welcome member of the household, argh! But yeah, it is so quiet here now, and the feeling of crushing hopelessness & depression has lifted.

I couldn't do anything with the original conjurer - Starry1Night has a no returns, no problems dealt with policy, and had long ago washed her hands of me and this problem. I strongly suggest being wary of any seller with a similar policy (I will be adding a review to her thread about this eperience)...I'd say stick to WA spirits and you'll be ok...but this spirit was meant to be WA, so, you really just don''t know 'til it happens to you...

As for the commitment of spirit keeping, I''ve had this spirit for 3 years - I've never parted with a spirit before - it just wasn't even on the table as an option for me...but once I realised that I've had endless banishings, protection spells, protection spirits, communication filters, etc etc etc, and STILL the bad stuff was getting through, well, I was either dealing with a power beyond measure, or, more likely, the issue was one of my own. So I whittled down the suspects, and she was top of my list. A vessel reading confirmed this, and the fact I'm now living in peace and silence seems to put the cap on it. So I'd say, when it comes to spirits, & rehoming, there will, sadly, be those cases where it all goes wrong. I've seen it with people who say the same about pets, that it's for life, no matter what. Again, ideally so. But if your pet or spirit is making you and itself miserable to the point of considering ending your own life, everyone in that situation will be better off with a rehoming. So, finally, HUGEST thanks to Ash & Magnolia for running this scheme; it has literally saved my life. 3 years of that - there's only so much a person can take, & it really was me or her at this point :-/

Osean
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

LittleBat wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:58 pm Hey guys, final update - I spoke with Magnolia, & the spirit has now been sent off to the Spirit Rehoming programme. Everything feels so, so different already - I can feel tiny traces of her still around, no now I'll be getting back to the ritual baths, smudging, banishing, etc, that had all been rendered so useless because I didn't realise the problem was a fully welcome member of the household, argh! But yeah, it is so quiet here now, and the feeling of crushing hopelessness & depression has lifted.

I couldn't do anything with the original conjurer - Starry1Night has a no returns, no problems dealt with policy, and had long ago washed her hands of me and this problem. I strongly suggest being wary of any seller with a similar policy (I will be adding a review to her thread about this eperience)...I'd say stick to WA spirits and you'll be ok...but this spirit was meant to be WA, so, you really just don''t know 'til it happens to you...

As for the commitment of spirit keeping, I''ve had this spirit for 3 years - I've never parted with a spirit before - it just wasn't even on the table as an option for me...but once I realised that I've had endless banishings, protection spells, protection spirits, communication filters, etc etc etc, and STILL the bad stuff was getting through, well, I was either dealing with a power beyond measure, or, more likely, the issue was one of my own. So I whittled down the suspects, and she was top of my list. A vessel reading confirmed this, and the fact I'm now living in peace and silence seems to put the cap on it. So I'd say, when it comes to spirits, & rehoming, there will, sadly, be those cases where it all goes wrong. I've seen it with people who say the same about pets, that it's for life, no matter what. Again, ideally so. But if your pet or spirit is making you and itself miserable to the point of considering ending your own life, everyone in that situation will be better off with a rehoming. So, finally, HUGEST thanks to Ash & Magnolia for running this scheme; it has literally saved my life. 3 years of that - there's only so much a person can take, & it really was me or her at this point :-/
I’m glad that this has been resolved and you can finally have peace. Hopefully she will find a new home with someone she is a better match with.

NitNatNewt
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Glad to hear you're doing better LittleBat. I've experienced a similar situation in the past (early on), so I understand how easily it can happen and how daunting it can be to deal with. I'm glad to here CH was able to offer support for you!

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”