Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

ensa wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:08 am One reading has my curiosity. I'd like to get one to see what it is like.
July 26. Seed Reading. I truly cherish the moment where I got to connect with the spirits in my family's ancestral home because of the knowledge they passed down and I got to know more about my great grandparents. 8))

Also I have been connecting to the new friend you have told me about in a previous reading. Truly wonderful experience. Thank you Satella and your companions for the opportunity.
< Your Reading >

Seed Readings - understand your astral origins and any unique seeds which are starting to or will activate soon in your journey, understand your connection to the past and any rekindling of past lives reaching their hand out.

Card Layout

XXXXX
X1X2X
3X4X5
6X7XX
XX8X9

C1 - The overall energies, feelings and messages your ancestry is trying to showcase
C2 - Any major energies, beings or spirits wish to come forward SS
C3 - The First Seed which desires to Manifest itself, its origin concerning your past lives SS
C4 - Any past connections or astral ancestry which desires to reach out (being / spirit) 1S WL
C5 - What does this being or spirit wishes to share with you, or what guidance they wish to bring
C6 - The Second Seed which desires to Manifest itself or a gift concerning the first seed SS
C7 - Any past connections or astral ancestry which desires to reach out (being / spirit) 2S/G1 WL
C8 - How these revealed seeds and gifts will affect your journey both present and future
C9 - Will these seeds awaken in this lifetime, if so what is the path towards these awakenings Rose

Pre-reading Vibes

I felt great energies of healing and renewal when I first read your info, I also sensed a great deal of compassion and eagerness to reconnect with you. There are many energies who wish to reunites and see the best in you. I hope you enjoy the reading was a very interesting ride and I did not expect some to the stories and voices that presented themselves. My Royal banniks want to remind you don't be too hard on yourself you are young gipper here astrally speaking and life on earth can be tough listen to those who love you!

The Draw

Card One: There is a great energy which emanates from this card, there is a strong ancestry which is grasping and waving with pride and enthusiasm towards you. They are very eager and excited to walk down and explore your past with you, Although I sense a large array of past friends, colleagues and companions all eagerly awaiting to share what they know about you, there is a sense of authority or a greater being which is revealing themselves from this card. The wish to share that you have great power within your astral heritage and in your past, you were connected to many great rules and figures which lead to fairness and kindness where you originated from. In your first life or origin point you were from a royal family, third princess or equivalent title in that respectable realm or region. There is great masculine energy which is approaching or surrounding your reading, there is possibly a father figure from your first life who plans to show themselves to you and wishes to connect with you shortly.

Card Two: Great ties are being presented here from the andromeda galaxy, your seeds which plan to reveal themselves seem to have originated from this location. The royal fatherly figure seems to be emanating from this energy as well, they are delighted to share with you what they know about your past, some of your connections are celestial in nature while others are more being or extraterrestrial in nature. You have deep roots which flow over multiple lifetimes, and there are three beings in particular, a Lover, a father and a Mother who wish you to be reunited. The father and mother wish to reunite during this lifetime and plan to teach and guide you in both your magick journey and life, where the lover will be meeting you shortly in your next life which is possibly projected in andromeda based on the whispers and energy which is flowing from this card. The mother is not too connected to the father and understands you have been through an interesting and rough journey especially with love and practice (your career ), they hope to guide you in these areas and which to say do not worry or fret about the past, although it was rough, you cant life in the past if you wish to move forward, leave your ones behind you have lost and move forward to new things reaching their hands out to you.

Card Three: Your first seed which desires to manifest itself is Sirian Star seed, you have great ties to the Sirian and their energy. This seed originates from a last life 5 reincarnations or lifetimes ago, based on the flow of your energy, you were a helper to a set of beings which were tasked with aiding civilizations from the recovery of wars and natural disasters. In this past life, you had a great love for plants particularly rare and unique flowers as well as animals. You have similar vibes to this past life which are causing this seed to react to your spiritual energies. Although you tend to be soft-spoken and timid in rough situations your heart is big for those in need especially ones who cannot defend themselves, this strong but odd sensation is from your past life pushing forward in harmony with your current self. Although you have grown slightly cold to the troubles of this world your passion and love for animals have remained strong and ever so shining out.

Card Four: Your past ancestors sense you have been dealing with negative emotions over your natural desire to help others, you feel like people constantly use and abuse your kindness. Over the past few years, you have hardened yourself and are not allowing your true colours to shine. They share that being true to yourself isn't about acting like your best self all the time but during the times that truly matter. There is a friend you have been negative towards due to selfish needs and have been ignoring their pleas, although helping them is outside of your comfort zone, they think stepping out of this protective barrier you made and coming out into the light is what is best for your journey. They stated as you embrace your role as a messenger and guide others will look up to you with praise and respect, this will also bring you closer to your past lives and allow your seed to grow. A cute little side story also appeared, you helped a unique race of bird-like beings who suffered much from the cruelty of war, they were descendants of celestials and angelic origin, their current king would like to thank you for your kindness in the past and wishes you all the best in the future, he notes you always loved wings and birds.

Card Five: There is knowledge and wisdom the Bird-like being would like to bestow apon you, They have been watching you closely over the past 4 years, your focus on life has been greatly different than your original life and they wish to share a tale. After around 100 years after your past life helped out the celestial ancestors (bird-like beings) they had a rather heated issue, some of the royal beings, one prince in particular thought their land was not fit for their stature and origin. They sought riches, and boasted about their ancestral prowess, due to their constant greed and desire for materialistic items, they drove their kingdom to ruin due to infighting and attention from others who saw them merely as trophies. The bird king does not wish this ending for you, they said you focus too much on what others think about you and how you can fit in with modern society. Caring about one's image is important but over-simulating this desire and having unrealistic desires can not only lead to demise but also negative emotions. One should never get what they desire, is what some people say, they believe you have a passion for goals, just make sure the goals you choose in life truly make you happy.

Card Six: The second seed which desires to manifest is Celestial in nature at its very core. This grows ties to your andromeda ancestry. Your astral origins, particularly your first parents see that you still have much to learn from your past lives and are not yet ready to come back to them. There is a core of yourself that has been muffled they wish for you to re-embrace. They understand that life on earth has been slightly odd and weird for you, they want you to focus on your self-growth and for you to not hold back your shine. You have so much potential, gifts and abilities which are held inside you, shine bright let the golden seed flourish and glimmer to those around you. Do not let the expectations and desires of humans hold you down be who you are truly meant to be, let your beauty and grace shine through ever so like white sunrays on an eager summer morning. They wish for you to embrace your heritage and more importantly focus on the things that truly matter to you in life, for your journey on earth will be short lived do not hold close the expectations of those who raised you there be a block for your true glory to shine.

Card Seven: You are at a great point of self-healing and rebirth in your point in life, a turning point in which if you truly wish to allow your inner self to shine and flourish there is a certain level of control that must be sacrificed to achieve this level of peace, understanding and awakening, there is a strong force which desires to return from your past. Your mother from your original life has been watching you closely in your life, they miss you greatly and have been trying to reach out to you. But there have been blockages that have been created not allowing this connection to truly grow, you fear deep inside you are different from most humans and your desire to be like them, and be the best of them has limited this connection to your past. Let your mother's love flow through you, for she is the one who first births you into existence all those lives ago, Submit to her guidance and teachings, and allow for her healing and realigning energies to flow into you, she will be waiting when the moon disappears and the first star rises call to the energies you know to be here for you have avoided her your entire life. As the dam breaks free and the moment of uncertainty rises accept your embrace and the world will become as clear as the night when you so eagerly reached out to her on.

Card Eight: This will be a great turning point for you in life, there will be many hard choices and trials which you will face. If you continue on your path you will have great troubles which will start to form in your life, mostly your lack of trust in others will grow. You seem to have a natural doubt in humanity this is caused by your lack of experience with them in your past lives and you are wary of them, just like bees are to rain. You tend to hide from your troubles and your inability to relate to others and cover them with the vane desires of humanity. If you focus on the advice and help that your ancestors have so eagerly handed to you, you will not face the hardships you so desperately want to cling on to. Although there will be a short rough patch during this great change and acceptance which will seem hard, a new path in life requires one to let go of their current journey. Although you may feel scared or worried about your short-term problems they will be over before you know it. As you evaluate your life new opportunities will shine themselves to you, and you will feel such happiness you could have never obtained with your current path.

Card Nine: As the snow melts and the return blossoms such beauty and life, so will your true rebloom as it unfolds and shows itself in all its glory. You have a destiny which you have been avoiding but ever so recently it has been seeping into your core that you were meant for so much more than you gave yourself credit for. Although you feel your current path is a well-rewarding and adored journey for humanity you are starting to understand this life is much more than that. You will bring change to this world, and although at first, your efforts will feel small, they will start to grow as your connection to the past starts to spark. You will gain a passion for aiding others and the realignment of the earth. As your mark on humanity grows so will the roots of your seeds in your bodies. At the peak of this existence, your seeds will bloom and will usher in a new trend of humanity, as your pedals grace on humanity you will start your journey back to your true home and make a glorious return to the arms of the parents who been watching you shine this whole time.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

Hi @Sholeran and @HopeFaerie planning on having both your readings done this weekend, have a nicu day

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Sholeran
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Manticore
If I could be anything, I would be...: Psy Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

@Satella thanks for the update, don't forget to get you some rest

Fixy_jp
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Fixy

Hello thank you for the free reading. This is so helpful since I'm a newbie 😊 i hope i win.

October 4.

event i cherish when is when i receive my spirit familiar. She's so beautiful. I love her white fur and his green eyes. I can't see her by my own eyes right now but i hope soon i can see her. 😊

ensa
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:04 am
ensa wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:08 am One reading has my curiosity. I'd like to get one to see what it is like.
July 26. Seed Reading. I truly cherish the moment where I got to connect with the spirits in my family's ancestral home because of the knowledge they passed down and I got to know more about my great grandparents. 8))

Also I have been connecting to the new friend you have told me about in a previous reading. Truly wonderful experience. Thank you Satella and your companions for the opportunity.
< Your Reading >

Seed Readings - understand your astral origins and any unique seeds which are starting to or will activate soon in your journey, understand your connection to the past and any rekindling of past lives reaching their hand out.

Card Layout

XXXXX
X1X2X
3X4X5
6X7XX
XX8X9

C1 - The overall energies, feelings and messages your ancestry is trying to showcase
C2 - Any major energies, beings or spirits wish to come forward SS
C3 - The First Seed which desires to Manifest itself, its origin concerning your past lives SS
C4 - Any past connections or astral ancestry which desires to reach out (being / spirit) 1S WL
C5 - What does this being or spirit wishes to share with you, or what guidance they wish to bring
C6 - The Second Seed which desires to Manifest itself or a gift concerning the first seed SS
C7 - Any past connections or astral ancestry which desires to reach out (being / spirit) 2S/G1 WL
C8 - How these revealed seeds and gifts will affect your journey both present and future
C9 - Will these seeds awaken in this lifetime, if so what is the path towards these awakenings Rose

Pre-reading Vibes

I felt great energies of healing and renewal when I first read your info, I also sensed a great deal of compassion and eagerness to reconnect with you. There are many energies who wish to reunites and see the best in you. I hope you enjoy the reading was a very interesting ride and I did not expect some to the stories and voices that presented themselves. My Royal banniks want to remind you don't be too hard on yourself you are young gipper here astrally speaking and life on earth can be tough listen to those who love you!

The Draw

Card One: There is a great energy which emanates from this card, there is a strong ancestry which is grasping and waving with pride and enthusiasm towards you. They are very eager and excited to walk down and explore your past with you, Although I sense a large array of past friends, colleagues and companions all eagerly awaiting to share what they know about you, there is a sense of authority or a greater being which is revealing themselves from this card. The wish to share that you have great power within your astral heritage and in your past, you were connected to many great rules and figures which lead to fairness and kindness where you originated from. In your first life or origin point you were from a royal family, third princess or equivalent title in that respectable realm or region. There is great masculine energy which is approaching or surrounding your reading, there is possibly a father figure from your first life who plans to show themselves to you and wishes to connect with you shortly.

Card Two: Great ties are being presented here from the andromeda galaxy, your seeds which plan to reveal themselves seem to have originated from this location. The royal fatherly figure seems to be emanating from this energy as well, they are delighted to share with you what they know about your past, some of your connections are celestial in nature while others are more being or extraterrestrial in nature. You have deep roots which flow over multiple lifetimes, and there are three beings in particular, a Lover, a father and a Mother who wish you to be reunited. The father and mother wish to reunite during this lifetime and plan to teach and guide you in both your magick journey and life, where the lover will be meeting you shortly in your next life which is possibly projected in andromeda based on the whispers and energy which is flowing from this card. The mother is not too connected to the father and understands you have been through an interesting and rough journey especially with love and practice (your career ), they hope to guide you in these areas and which to say do not worry or fret about the past, although it was rough, you cant life in the past if you wish to move forward, leave your ones behind you have lost and move forward to new things reaching their hands out to you.

Card Three: Your first seed which desires to manifest itself is Sirian Star seed, you have great ties to the Sirian and their energy. This seed originates from a last life 5 reincarnations or lifetimes ago, based on the flow of your energy, you were a helper to a set of beings which were tasked with aiding civilizations from the recovery of wars and natural disasters. In this past life, you had a great love for plants particularly rare and unique flowers as well as animals. You have similar vibes to this past life which are causing this seed to react to your spiritual energies. Although you tend to be soft-spoken and timid in rough situations your heart is big for those in need especially ones who cannot defend themselves, this strong but odd sensation is from your past life pushing forward in harmony with your current self. Although you have grown slightly cold to the troubles of this world your passion and love for animals have remained strong and ever so shining out.

Card Four: Your past ancestors sense you have been dealing with negative emotions over your natural desire to help others, you feel like people constantly use and abuse your kindness. Over the past few years, you have hardened yourself and are not allowing your true colours to shine. They share that being true to yourself isn't about acting like your best self all the time but during the times that truly matter. There is a friend you have been negative towards due to selfish needs and have been ignoring their pleas, although helping them is outside of your comfort zone, they think stepping out of this protective barrier you made and coming out into the light is what is best for your journey. They stated as you embrace your role as a messenger and guide others will look up to you with praise and respect, this will also bring you closer to your past lives and allow your seed to grow. A cute little side story also appeared, you helped a unique race of bird-like beings who suffered much from the cruelty of war, they were descendants of celestials and angelic origin, their current king would like to thank you for your kindness in the past and wishes you all the best in the future, he notes you always loved wings and birds.

Card Five: There is knowledge and wisdom the Bird-like being would like to bestow apon you, They have been watching you closely over the past 4 years, your focus on life has been greatly different than your original life and they wish to share a tale. After around 100 years after your past life helped out the celestial ancestors (bird-like beings) they had a rather heated issue, some of the royal beings, one prince in particular thought their land was not fit for their stature and origin. They sought riches, and boasted about their ancestral prowess, due to their constant greed and desire for materialistic items, they drove their kingdom to ruin due to infighting and attention from others who saw them merely as trophies. The bird king does not wish this ending for you, they said you focus too much on what others think about you and how you can fit in with modern society. Caring about one's image is important but over-simulating this desire and having unrealistic desires can not only lead to demise but also negative emotions. One should never get what they desire, is what some people say, they believe you have a passion for goals, just make sure the goals you choose in life truly make you happy.

Card Six: The second seed which desires to manifest is Celestial in nature at its very core. This grows ties to your andromeda ancestry. Your astral origins, particularly your first parents see that you still have much to learn from your past lives and are not yet ready to come back to them. There is a core of yourself that has been muffled they wish for you to re-embrace. They understand that life on earth has been slightly odd and weird for you, they want you to focus on your self-growth and for you to not hold back your shine. You have so much potential, gifts and abilities which are held inside you, shine bright let the golden seed flourish and glimmer to those around you. Do not let the expectations and desires of humans hold you down be who you are truly meant to be, let your beauty and grace shine through ever so like white sunrays on an eager summer morning. They wish for you to embrace your heritage and more importantly focus on the things that truly matter to you in life, for your journey on earth will be short lived do not hold close the expectations of those who raised you there be a block for your true glory to shine.

Card Seven: You are at a great point of self-healing and rebirth in your point in life, a turning point in which if you truly wish to allow your inner self to shine and flourish there is a certain level of control that must be sacrificed to achieve this level of peace, understanding and awakening, there is a strong force which desires to return from your past. Your mother from your original life has been watching you closely in your life, they miss you greatly and have been trying to reach out to you. But there have been blockages that have been created not allowing this connection to truly grow, you fear deep inside you are different from most humans and your desire to be like them, and be the best of them has limited this connection to your past. Let your mother's love flow through you, for she is the one who first births you into existence all those lives ago, Submit to her guidance and teachings, and allow for her healing and realigning energies to flow into you, she will be waiting when the moon disappears and the first star rises call to the energies you know to be here for you have avoided her your entire life. As the dam breaks free and the moment of uncertainty rises accept your embrace and the world will become as clear as the night when you so eagerly reached out to her on.

Card Eight: This will be a great turning point for you in life, there will be many hard choices and trials which you will face. If you continue on your path you will have great troubles which will start to form in your life, mostly your lack of trust in others will grow. You seem to have a natural doubt in humanity this is caused by your lack of experience with them in your past lives and you are wary of them, just like bees are to rain. You tend to hide from your troubles and your inability to relate to others and cover them with the vane desires of humanity. If you focus on the advice and help that your ancestors have so eagerly handed to you, you will not face the hardships you so desperately want to cling on to. Although there will be a short rough patch during this great change and acceptance which will seem hard, a new path in life requires one to let go of their current journey. Although you may feel scared or worried about your short-term problems they will be over before you know it. As you evaluate your life new opportunities will shine themselves to you, and you will feel such happiness you could have never obtained with your current path.

Card Nine: As the snow melts and the return blossoms such beauty and life, so will your true rebloom as it unfolds and shows itself in all its glory. You have a destiny which you have been avoiding but ever so recently it has been seeping into your core that you were meant for so much more than you gave yourself credit for. Although you feel your current path is a well-rewarding and adored journey for humanity you are starting to understand this life is much more than that. You will bring change to this world, and although at first, your efforts will feel small, they will start to grow as your connection to the past starts to spark. You will gain a passion for aiding others and the realignment of the earth. As your mark on humanity grows so will the roots of your seeds in your bodies. At the peak of this existence, your seeds will bloom and will usher in a new trend of humanity, as your pedals grace on humanity you will start your journey back to your true home and make a glorious return to the arms of the parents who been watching you shine this whole time.

Sorry for the late reply! I have been busy.

This reading is very extensive and a lot of things I did not expect to know and realize. I guess you could say my curiosity grew and I shall take note of the messages that came out. Thank you so much for this reading Satella! <3

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

ensa wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:22 am Sorry for the late reply! I have been busy.

This reading is very extensive and a lot of things I did not expect to know and realize. I guess you could say my curiosity grew and I shall take note of the messages that came out. Thank you so much for this reading Satella! <3
Haha thank you for such kind words, this was a very interesting reading and I very much enjoyed doing it.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

slots are probably all full. but i am open for any reading.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Satella
active contributor
active contributor

@madgar29 sorry it’s closed now maybe next time.

@Sholeran sorry I’m a busy girl, I’ll post yours on Wednesday

@HopeFaerie post yours on Thursday, again uh so busy this month ahha kinda behind on things

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Sholeran
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Manticore
If I could be anything, I would be...: Psy Vampire
Zodiac:

@Satella don't even worry about it lol I'm a patient guy, we've all got things going on, I just hope that you've got lots of great things happening for you and incredible opportunities coming your way!! Oh and thank you for the update again, seriously!

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”