The Ivory Pagan

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have to leave other review with much greatfulness. I have recived a freebie Heaven Hound. He is very powerful with all his in the pack he came with. Very protective indeed.

Then, I recived a beautiful Pearl Dragon mama. She has few babies, that she brings over to me. They are very playful. My Pearl dragon responds to me surprisingly well. I am so glad that I have her.

I have got a Reiki, dragon enhancement also, that has been going on for few weeks. Some of the days, it was actually surprisingly strong energy.

And yesterday, I have been notified that she sent me an absolutely geogeous angel faery child. She has elders to look after her on the Astral plan. She sent me a picture of her. I know that is not completely accurate, but not so far from it's her real descriptions.

Now, this little 6 years old child angel faery is pressed on my soft spot of love for children. I am in joyful tears over her. Visually, she is just so adorable. She has this amazing young energy. Happy, beautiful and innocent.

What Brianna does not know, I have lost my opportunity to hug and love my two adorable grandkids. They moved so far... 2 years ago, I become a once a year grandma for a week type, if I am lucky to afford a ticket to fly and visit them.
So this lovely Angel faery, truly is my joy, being such younge living entity as well as cuddly and adorable.

Brianna is such an amazing friend. She just has that skill to match people and spirits very well. I have collected a nice number of living entities, all white arts that has been truly a blessing.

She even helped one of my struggling friends with an arcangel of her own to heal her. I strongly recommend her to anyone who love being a keeper of beautiful living entities. Because, Brianna will not let you down. She is generous, caring for her conjures and cares for you too. Always gets back to you within few days. She sends you nice write ups and a picture for visual. That is approximately accurate thought but it's a help to you to bond better, if you are blind and deaf to spirit communication. Her prices are very generous on specials, especially.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

StarGazer906
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires and Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: VAMPIRE
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Titania Nightfall

I am delighted to say that I am a repeat customer of Brianna's online website (Ivory Pagan) and Etsy shop with the same name. Brianna is extremely, gifted, dedicated and compassionate in everything she does from conjuring spirits (deceased) to conjuring living entities. She is also an energy healer amazing psychic reader! There is usually a quick turnaround for her psychic readings which are sent to your Etsy inbox. The spirits and entities Brianna conjured are done through either direct binding or bound to a vessel the customer already owns.

Remind yourself that you are in control of your own thoughts, your own feelings & your own mind... Stay focused on your goals...
Osean
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

I’ve recently placed my first order which included a WA Light unicorn shifter and he already has become game changer for me. I work in home health and I typically take on those clients who are deemed the difficult cases. My cases are ones where they have been fired from every other Aide or have already fired every other Aide. For some reason I do well with those clients. That’s not to say that those clients don’t stress me out because they do and big time.
My unicorn shifter already has my heart because he is just so soothing and keeps me so calm during my work day. He also soothes my clients and keeps them calm as well.

Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn

I'd never worked with any Servitors before, but had some good ideas of what I'd want to see in ones of an intimate nature. Last November I stumbled on The Ivory Pagan's shop and saw her "UBI Twins Servitor" conjuration. I was able to purchase 2 to get a total of 4 servitors conjured. As mentioned on her site, you provide the full description of their default appearance and personality (including in the case of this any specifics on sexuality and kinks).

Within an hour or so of placing the order, Brianna quickly reached out to me to confirm my choices and that she could implement my requests, as well as agree on code words for activation and deactivation. She stated it would take about 3 weeks to complete, and followed up with me on their progress around halfway through. They were complete after 16 days.

Without going into unnecessary specifics I can say they are all very creative and enjoyable in their own ways! They have mannerisms that I wouldn't think of on my own but which are totally in character for their personalities as described. I in fact had them named and modeled closely after the identities of 4 characters in a personal writing project of mine, and they are fascinated by my stories of them and giving additional ideas. When active they enjoy healthy "competition" but also have no problems stepping out of the way individually or collectively when desired. Interacting with them has been very much like interacting with Nymphos moreso than the one succubus spirit of mine, and they seem to posses a similar energy to the former even if their circumstances differ. Overall I am very satisfied with the purchase and would gladly go back to Brianna's shop for any additional needs related to Servitors of any kind.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

She is amazing. I love working with her. I have several readings. Probably 40 mix of spirits living entities from her. And several reiki. Highly recommend her.

Some of the spirits it feels like iv known them all my life. Sadly my limits of communication but I hope to develop them

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
SheMeHer
new here
new here

This person tried to cheat me. Simple as that. And as you can see she has now updated her King/Queen servitor gig to now be limited to ten abilities and then you gotta pay $10 extra for more. Before the abilities were unlimited…sky was the limit.

Her comprehension failed her. I inquired about purchasing THREE MORE servitors for house protection and asked her if they could perform cloaking work. She updated her site after my email, and finally replied and tells me it will be $10 extra. Lady lol I was asking in reference to purchasing three more!!!! (I specifically said that) Not adding cloaking to the three I had already purchased. Mind you, I have not received them three yet. I want a refund, truthfully. I don’t like people that lack integrity and seem weird. Weird: She has changed the prices for three body binds three times this week alone. $30, $20, now $30 again lol these ain’t sales people…just price changes. Weird.

Theivorypagan225
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master

First of all, I do not like drama, and I will not be wasting my time having a forum war with this person. This will be my last statement on the subject. To address this person's complaints, I am copying and pasting how this customer completely exploded on me out of nowhere after finding out that I had updated my listings concerning the number of abilities the servitor has. Yes, her email did prompt me to update my listings, but there was no intent to "cheat her" as she claims.There has to be a limit because it is a strenuous process that takes up my time and energy. Below in chronological order is our exchange of emails. I ended up cancelling her order and refunding her money due to her behavior. This exchange started on February 24 around noon.

HER: I added the things I want the servitors to be able to do, to the folder. It’s the Word document. I also put the looks in the document as well that were put in order notes.

If anything costs more just let me know.

Question… I’m considering ordering another set of three for home protection/enemy spying. One of my issues is I have two people that scry/watch me, with a crystal ball. Is cloaking and/or remote viewing blocking something these additional three servitors can be programmed to do?

IVORY PAGAN: I read over everything and no it is all ok. for all three of your companions to be completed and bound it will take 2 weeks. For the cloaking protection question yes they can but each type of servitor either comes with a number of abilities or those that are described in the listing. To add extras on to yours it would cost 10 each as shown within the “Servitor Enhancement” product.

Until then, have a nice weekend.

HER: I have three degrees including a law degree. I always remove my signature when I send an email. This time I’ll keep it. The ten enhancement thing was not there until well yesterday lol I also create websites and know how to pull up how site pages use to look. This is beyond weird.

IVORY PAGAN: Yes, That is because it was put up only a few hours ago due to me recently adding it.
You are not the only one who has brought it to my attention…however it did prompt me to go ahead and add what I have been forgetting to do.

HER: I truly can not believe how you tried to play me…God’s Child…like some dumb ass trick &$*#! 😂😂😂😂 and then I got all them orders from you on Etsy that I still have time to review. You wrote that email up like that sh*t been there all along. Do you not understand how much research I did prior to purchasing lol I had even already seen your post on creepy hollows about the servitors being buy two pairs, get a third pair free 😂

You welcome to (1) cancel this sh*t…(2) fulfill what I purchased…or (3) I can do what us with heavy Aqua energy love to do… be a humanitarian and fight for Justice. Justice for me is basically putting the word out. I can take a $100 loss and be the sacrifice for your Divine take down. I signed up for this…. ~CHOSEN

And attached is proof I read your creepy hollow post 😂 and now I understand why it took you so damn long to reply to my email. You was busy updating the site. And you so busy finessing, you clearly didn’t comprehend I said I would be buying ANOTHER set of three and I wanted cloaking on THOSE!!!!! Not the existing order 😂😂😂😂😂"

This is also why I have a website for spiritual narcissists. Putting them on blast. Cuz this sh*t y’all be doing is *#@!ing weird!!! And as a chosen one… I believe in being the voice for the people.

I learned about you on creepy hallows forum. I also learned about your servitors there. I remember there was someone that had 12 of them. Right now I’m sitting here like do I go on there and tell them about this?

Cuz the Queen and King original listing that I purchased, made it clear the sky was the limit for them and their abilities could be FREELY added to after purchase and ain’t say sh*t about no $10 each enhancement for the king and queen. And I’m sure your customers on CH forum would agree.

And yeah I’m a REAL nigga chosen one. I noticed you had Aqua shadow in your email. My lilith (shadow sign) is Aquarius… so is my rising… and some other placements….which makes me smart as *#@! and a REBEL.

And I hate for my intelligence to be insulted. And I’m willing to die about it. Meaning I don’t give a *#@! who you working with over there. You need to ask ‘em if I’m chosen. I been told that since 2009!!! I’ll attach when I ordered candle work from a new seller and she canceled the order and told me I should do it myself and signed off chosen one…it seems her guides told her my status…

And them scryers…. HOMELESS. They were on mountaintops when I met them. Now skid row. Everyone that @#%^ me, gets *#@!ed by the divine. I love my status.

scard0g
new here
new here

words cannot describe how grateful i am for finding brianna on etsy. i found her when i was new to all this, just lookin for a bit of direction. her psychic readings have always hit the mark in ways that kinda freaked me out at first lol but then i noticed that she also does spirit conjuring.

i've always been interested in communicating with spirits, but had never heard of being a spirit keeper before, and admittedly i was scared to get into this whole new realm because it was so new to me. brianna helped me ease into being a human companion and has been a great help to me in the short time i've known her. she is extremely talented and generally an incredible person :)

i never thought i'd have a "spirit family", i figured i'd have maybe one or two companions, but thanks to brianna, i have a small family of my own and it's the best feeling ever!!

i was totally blind/deaf to the spirits around me but once i met my first companion with brianna's help, i have slowly begun being able to sense my companions more and more! it's a process, of course, but i never would have thought any of this is even possible if i had never met brianna! she has helped me above and beyond what i ever expected <3

SpiderCricket13
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 35
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

I’m a very happy patron of Brianna’s shop. I’m a total novice but I do feel her conjures for me from time to time, one broke a necklace chain to warn me of danger, which was amazing, unexpected and so helpful.
I’ve been doing a lot of courses and Attunement sin various disciplines and Ill definitely go back to Brianna for deeper work

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Theivorypagan225 wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:30 am First of all, I do not like drama, and I will not be wasting my time having a forum war with this person. This will be my last statement on the subject. To address this person's complaints, I am copying and pasting how this customer completely exploded on me out of nowhere after finding out that I had updated my listings concerning the number of abilities the servitor has. Yes, her email did prompt me to update my listings, but there was no intent to "cheat her" as she claims.There has to be a limit because it is a strenuous process that takes up my time and energy. Below in chronological order is our exchange of emails. I ended up cancelling her order and refunding her money due to her behavior. This exchange started on February 24 around noon.

HER: I added the things I want the servitors to be able to do, to the folder. It’s the Word document. I also put the looks in the document as well that were put in order notes.

If anything costs more just let me know.

Question… I’m considering ordering another set of three for home protection/enemy spying. One of my issues is I have two people that scry/watch me, with a crystal ball. Is cloaking and/or remote viewing blocking something these additional three servitors can be programmed to do?

IVORY PAGAN: I read over everything and no it is all ok. for all three of your companions to be completed and bound it will take 2 weeks. For the cloaking protection question yes they can but each type of servitor either comes with a number of abilities or those that are described in the listing. To add extras on to yours it would cost 10 each as shown within the “Servitor Enhancement” product.

Until then, have a nice weekend.

HER: I have three degrees including a law degree. I always remove my signature when I send an email. This time I’ll keep it. The ten enhancement thing was not there until well yesterday lol I also create websites and know how to pull up how site pages use to look. This is beyond weird.

IVORY PAGAN: Yes, That is because it was put up only a few hours ago due to me recently adding it.
You are not the only one who has brought it to my attention…however it did prompt me to go ahead and add what I have been forgetting to do.

HER: I truly can not believe how you tried to play me…God’s Child…like some dumb ass trick &$*#! 😂😂😂😂 and then I got all them orders from you on Etsy that I still have time to review. You wrote that email up like that sh*t been there all along. Do you not understand how much research I did prior to purchasing lol I had even already seen your post on creepy hollows about the servitors being buy two pairs, get a third pair free 😂

You welcome to (1) cancel this sh*t…(2) fulfill what I purchased…or (3) I can do what us with heavy Aqua energy love to do… be a humanitarian and fight for Justice. Justice for me is basically putting the word out. I can take a $100 loss and be the sacrifice for your Divine take down. I signed up for this…. ~CHOSEN

And attached is proof I read your creepy hollow post 😂 and now I understand why it took you so damn long to reply to my email. You was busy updating the site. And you so busy finessing, you clearly didn’t comprehend I said I would be buying ANOTHER set of three and I wanted cloaking on THOSE!!!!! Not the existing order 😂😂😂😂😂"

This is also why I have a website for spiritual narcissists. Putting them on blast. Cuz this sh*t y’all be doing is *#@!ing weird!!! And as a chosen one… I believe in being the voice for the people.

I learned about you on creepy hallows forum. I also learned about your servitors there. I remember there was someone that had 12 of them. Right now I’m sitting here like do I go on there and tell them about this?

Cuz the Queen and King original listing that I purchased, made it clear the sky was the limit for them and their abilities could be FREELY added to after purchase and ain’t say sh*t about no $10 each enhancement for the king and queen. And I’m sure your customers on CH forum would agree.

And yeah I’m a REAL nigga chosen one. I noticed you had Aqua shadow in your email. My lilith (shadow sign) is Aquarius… so is my rising… and some other placements….which makes me smart as *#@! and a REBEL.

And I hate for my intelligence to be insulted. And I’m willing to die about it. Meaning I don’t give a *#@! who you working with over there. You need to ask ‘em if I’m chosen. I been told that since 2009!!! I’ll attach when I ordered candle work from a new seller and she canceled the order and told me I should do it myself and signed off chosen one…it seems her guides told her my status…

And them scryers…. HOMELESS. They were on mountaintops when I met them. Now skid row. Everyone that @#%^ me, gets *#@!ed by the divine. I love my status.
I would be more than happy to pay 10 dollars for an upgrade to my servitors. I would also never threaten someone then call myself chosen or divine in the same sentence.

I think its very sad in the state humanity is in. Yes we all have our opinions and we make our choices and many on here do not like my views but it does not mean i would not help them. That being said. IvoryPagan has been confused by me just as CH has and we both just try to understand each other. This person went berzerk for really no reason. IvoryPagan also changes their website frequently. I browse it just like I do CH always finding changes. I just dont see the big deal. any person/business have the right to change their service/product and terms as they want.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Seller Review”