new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

For a good while now I've been working on clearing blockages and repairing voids that i have had for quite some time now, caused by trauma at a very young age. I have recently gone through a deep meditation that gave a different perspective to where i actually percieve things. What i mean by this is quite simple.

For pretty much my entire life i had felt that i was looking at the world through a pair of VR goggles, my body feels more like a bio-mechanical suit to me, than it feels like myself. After spending quite a while in meditation i realized that my body acted like seal around my spirit and astral body moreso than an extension of it. I feel that this issue may cause some problems when it comes to processing supernatural sensations, astral projecting, Lucid dreaming, etc...

If anyone has any experience with this kind of thing, or has insight in helping me understand the situation, feel free to share your thoughts.

Thank you for reading.

NitNatNewt
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

The mind is powerful. Often we wind up projecting insecurities even when we aren't meaning to. If you feel like you're incapable of doing something or sell yourself short, that will become a mental/emotional block for you to work through. It sounds like this Seal you're envisioning could be a visual representation of that.

Absolom
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

NitNatNewt wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:40 am The mind is powerful. Often we wind up projecting insecurities even when we aren't meaning to. If you feel like you're incapable of doing something or sell yourself short, that will become a mental/emotional block for you to work through. It sounds like this Seal you're envisioning could be a visual representation of that.
Good point. A lot of things have happend recently that most likely have affected that mindset. I'll go through and get to the center of that subconcious issue and relieve it. That should help loosen things up. This is probably the same issue causing problems with my self confidence as of late.

Thank you for helping.

NitNatNewt
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Absolom wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:23 pm
NitNatNewt wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:40 am The mind is powerful. Often we wind up projecting insecurities even when we aren't meaning to. If you feel like you're incapable of doing something or sell yourself short, that will become a mental/emotional block for you to work through. It sounds like this Seal you're envisioning could be a visual representation of that.
Good point. A lot of things have happend recently that most likely have affected that mindset. I'll go through and get to the center of that subconcious issue and relieve it. That should help loosen things up. This is probably the same issue causing problems with my self confidence as of late.

Thank you for helping.
Anytime.

I know that my personal beliefs and the path I'm on might not feel right for everyone, but if it helps at all, I often envision myself with multiple limbs [eyes, wings, arms, etc.] to aid with the concept that I am a multi-faceted being working on multiple planes of existence whilst still living a human life. The goal with meditation and spiritual practices isn't to escape from that truth, but to harmonize with it. You don't need to suppress yourself to better be in tune with the universe. You ARE the universe. Allow it to embrace you.

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”