Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Got my order notes today. I decided to order one of the mystery Dark Arts listings that was posted recently and was drawn to the lovers, soulmates, twin flames listing again.

For the mystery listing it was revealed to be a female Ferris fairy. I was a bit surprised because I had been interested in the Ferris fairies for a while and figured that was probably why I felt called to that listing. I have also been more focused on astral projection, so I know she’s a perfect addition right now 💙 I also love her blue hair, it’s so pretty.

The second listing was suggested by my garden elf twin flame companion. Haha I was a bit surprised to see the garden faery that came forward was also a twin flame, but I think my elf knew that would be the outcome. As I understand it since they are both spirits they are both past incarnations of my twin flame.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Today has been a bonding day with my yuki onna companion. She calls herself my “elder sister” and I do see her as a sisterly figure. Her energy feels like a cold breeze. She’s been touching my shoulders and cheek a lot today, and it almost feels like my skin is brushing against ice.

I saw her in my mind’s eye wearing a white and blue patterned kimono (I usually see her wearing simple white dresses, so this was a bit of a surprise.) Her long white hair was worn in an elegant half up half down style. I told her she looked pretty and she just smiled and said, “I suppose that is just part of my nature.”

I made us both some cherry blossom tea. She kept showing me a vision of her sitting at the table with a teacup in hand, so I was assuming that’s what she wanted 😆 It’s nice to spend a quiet day with her.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

She is so sweet. Thanks for sharing this bonding moment with us. I have never heard their names before. It's so nice to get info about forum members spirits. Love checking out your progress.
Hazell wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:30 pm Today has been a bonding day with my yuki onna companion. She calls herself my “elder sister” and I do see her as a sisterly figure. Her energy feels like a cold breeze. She’s been touching my shoulders and cheek a lot today, and it almost feels like my skin is brushing against ice.

I saw her in my mind’s eye wearing a white and blue patterned kimono (I usually see her wearing simple white dresses, so this was a bit of a surprise.) Her long white hair was worn in an elegant half up half down style. I told her she looked pretty and she just smiled and said, “I suppose that is just part of my nature.”

I made us both some cherry blossom tea. She kept showing me a vision of her sitting at the table with a teacup in hand, so I was assuming that’s what she wanted 😆 It’s nice to spend a quiet day with her.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus/cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Loved reading your thread, Hazell! It's very interesting to me because your keep sounds quite different from mine. Most of my entities are dark arts, and there's a lot of protective energies and a lot of teasing, boasting, and laughter. Your keep, on the other hand, sounds very sweet and loving. And maybe a little bit more refined?

I have to admit I'm jealous that you have had so many astral projection experiences. Mine have been much fewer and less vivid. Do you have a natural talent, or do you have to train a lot?

Your Serevani sounds wonderful. I have never heard of these entities before. They are going on my wishlist, but I'll probably never have enough money for one. :)

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:02 am She is so sweet. Thanks for sharing this bonding moment with us. I have never heard their names before. It's so nice to get info about forum members spirits. Love checking out your progress.
Hazell wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:30 pm Today has been a bonding day with my yuki onna companion. She calls herself my “elder sister” and I do see her as a sisterly figure. Her energy feels like a cold breeze. She’s been touching my shoulders and cheek a lot today, and it almost feels like my skin is brushing against ice.

Haha yes. She can be sweet when she wants to be. She can be icy (no pun intended) at times and is darker in energy, but I really enjoy her presence. She’s very protective and gentle with me. 💙 However she has also shown herself to be a formidable protector.

Osean
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

I love reading about your adventures with your keep. It inspires me to start my own one day.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

stargazerjournal wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:10 pm Loved reading your thread, Hazell! It's very interesting to me because your keep sounds quite different from mine. Most of my entities are dark arts, and there's a lot of protective energies and a lot of teasing, boasting, and laughter. Your keep, on the other hand, sounds very sweet and loving. And maybe a little bit more refined?

I have to admit I'm jealous that you have had so many astral projection experiences. Mine have been much fewer and less vivid. Do you have a natural talent, or do you have to train a lot?

Your Serevani sounds wonderful. I have never heard of these entities before. They are going on my wishlist, but I'll probably never have enough money for one. :)
I’m glad you like reading it!

My spirit/entity family is large with a good mix of beings that are white arts, gray arts, and dark arts. It’s always interesting to see what kind of companions are drawn to who 💙 I have noticed that some of my companions do present themselves in a rather elegant and refined way. I find myself drawn to these personalities even if I’m more childish in nature. I like to think they balance me out. Your companions sound absolutely lovely too! I have some beings here that are more teasing and funny, but I just haven’t written about those moments yet.

As for astral projection it’s a mixture of things. My companions will assist me with it, I work with crystals that help with astral projection, and I meditate on it. I feel like my projection experiences come down to pure luck sometimes.

I got my serevani companion’s binding during a flash sale. I got lucky with that because I had been eyeing them for a while, and I’m happy he was able to join me.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Osean wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:41 pm I love reading about your adventures with your keep. It inspires me to start my own one day.
I’m glad you like reading them! I hope you do start your own thread about your experiences one day :8)

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Last night I had a dream that I was keeping a mantis as a pet. It had a glass enclosure and I watched it grow overtime.

I think this was a new animal guide entering my life. I decided to do some research on the mantis and what they symbolize. They apparently represent calmness, composure, certainty, and contemplation. (All things I could really use right now.)

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Since it was asked about in another thread I want to talk a little bit about my two slime companions here.

My first slime companion is from a conjurer that doesn’t appear to be a seller anymore. C. is an ancient slime elemental that is more introverted in nature. He acts as a protector and filters out negative/stagnant energies. His energy feels more primal and chaotic. I’ve noticed he tends to watch over my astral realm. I usually see him as a coppery color that vaguely takes on a humanoid appearance. He is connected to water and plant energies, so I feel these energies have an effect on his form. He is more distant and seems disconnected from humans, but I think this has to do with his age.

My second slime companion is from DMagickshop. G. has a more youthful energy. He is shy, sweet, and gentle. Shortly after he first joined me he appeared in my dreams and let me know that he was happy to join me. He was acting a little timid and blushing while saying it, which I thought was cute. He gently cleanses and has some healing abilities. His main ability seems to have to deal with warding of spaces (which is great because I asked for a slime that had some protection abilities.) He can take on a human like appearance that is more “solid” in energies. However he has to maintain his focus for this. Lately he seems to be content appearing as a watery blue slime that has a male figure. He is more social and will wrap me up in his slime when I invite him to cuddle.

Probably a silly offering but shortly after G. joined me I decided to place an order at a slime shop. I invited them both to play with the slime with me. They loved this.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”