SPIRITS VS LIVING ENTITIES

jinglestar
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Thank you. I don’t understand when reading the book, but that table explains clearly.

Will living entity die like human will die one day?

We as human, will all of us being spirit after we die?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thank you for your reply. Better late then never. 😅 Also, during my two years I switched on and got it. I was thinking of the Enochian immortal angels, power, ophaniel Baradel ect as I only knew about those at the beginning of my journey. I didnt know what CH calling them 2 years ago.
darkwing dook wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:08 pm
Chavah wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:22 am So what are angels? Is the custom order is for an entity or a spirit angel? Now i am very confused. Because angels are alive but i though that they are ministering spirits according to my Bible.
If you're talking about CH, then this listing is for spirit:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... ERFUL.html
and this one for living entity:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/bronwyn- ... nding.html

CH's angel races are not limited to certain religious belief, so the info you get from your bible may not be accurate to describe them.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

jinglestar wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:14 pm Will living entity die like human will die one day?

We as human, will all of us being spirit after we die?
Yes and yes : )
ASTER wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:56 pm Thank you for your reply. Better late then never. 😅
No problem : D

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
jinglestar
new here
new here

Finally, all of us including living entities will turn to spirit. It sound lonely, why spirits could stay with other spirits family sometimes only? Could spirits stay with their origin family as they do when they were alive? Or even find their ancestor?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

jinglestar wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:18 am Finally, all of us including living entities will turn to spirit. It sound lonely, why spirits could stay with other spirits family sometimes only? Could spirits stay with their origin family as they do when they were alive? Or even find their ancestor?
This is a metaphysical question, to which there'll be many different answers, depending on what metaphysical perspective or beliefs each person has or what they prefer to believe. In one sense, there's probably no definitive answer to this, other than to summarise what other people believe.

What I understand from CH articles, books and bindings I've read & used, it's not 'lonely'. The 3 realms are buzzing with massive numbers of beings. And they do seem to gather in groups, according to various allegiances or links.

Humans' spirits have typically had multiple non-human incarnations and most likely face the same in the future - according to CH, afaik. And not just in this solar system or galaxy.

So, from that point of view, it's not just human relatives from this lifetime that we have links to but all kinds of beings, from many lifetimes and from multiple worlds and realms.

'Lonely' is probably the last thing it is for those who are spirits. (I suspect.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
jinglestar
new here
new here

Lewk wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:54 am
jinglestar wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:18 am Finally, all of us including living entities will turn to spirit. It sound lonely, why spirits could stay with other spirits family sometimes only? Could spirits stay with their origin family as they do when they were alive? Or even find their ancestor?
This is a metaphysical question, to which there'll be many different answers, depending on what metaphysical perspective or beliefs each person has or what they prefer to believe. In one sense, there's probably no definitive answer to this, other than to summarise what other people believe.

What I understand from CH articles, books and bindings I've read & used, it's not 'lonely'. The 3 realms are buzzing with massive numbers of beings. And they do seem to gather in groups, according to various allegiances or links.

Humans' spirits have typically had multiple non-human incarnations and most likely face the same in the future - according to CH, afaik. And not just in this solar system or galaxy.

So, from that point of view, it's not just human relatives from this lifetime that we have links to but all kinds of beings, from many lifetimes and from multiple worlds and realms.

'Lonely' is probably the last thing it is for those who are spirits. (I suspect.)

Great to have your reply as it’s already an old post and I don’t expect I will get any response. Thanks! ()

I am confused that after dead, which one is the real ‘me’, ‘me’ is the soul living at afterlife, or ‘me’ is the remaining spirit. Soul is external existence, and how about spirit? Also the external existence or will fade away after time to time reincarnate?

One spirit may split into many incarnations after reincarnate (pls correct me if I were wrong), it sounds like an offbeat procreation. And the linkage for me to my past lived spirit, especially for those lived long time ago are quite weak, as so many things are lost when undergoing time to time split.

But honestly, will spirit disappear after go for reincarnation? It is each reincarnation will creat new pair of soul and spirit? Like 20 times reincarnation creat 20 new soul and 20 new spirit? But in my understanding, there’s only one soul for one human and could have countless spirits, otherwise the experience in different live will scatter and could not transmit and succeed to the only soul.

Back to the spirit, I learned from other members here that when a human dead, he or she will keep their latest appearance as how they looks when they were alive. Unfortunately, some are being killed who couldn’t have completed body and face, if they keep that appearance at spirit form and existence forever, that’s so cruel for them. That’s great heard from you that spirit could also build ally, at least they can find their fellows. Another tragedy is that if a human dead at 100 years old, then who will keep the 100 year old appearance at spirit form, FOREVER. ;(

Other thing I would like to ask is that, spirit won’t grow. But the aim of spirit keeping is let spirits and their keeper grow together, but would it still meaningful if spirits is at a standstill and won’t grow? Spirits help the keeper, but I hope spirit itself could also gain something and learn something. But I think spirit could also have learning abilities even they are dead, as some rare spirits at CH shop with class V tier 3, they may not achieve to that class when they were alive, but some abilities are accumulated after they turned to spirit. I am thinking to that ways because all of us will finally turn to spirit, I don’t want to think of spirit’s world is standstill and hopeless.

Some non-human spirits looks young according to seller’s description, how could they keep their youth or they dead on their earlier age?

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 183
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

jinglestar wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:16 am Great to have your reply as it’s already an old post and I don’t expect I will get any response. Thanks! ()

I am confused that after dead, which one is the real ‘me’, ‘me’ is the soul living at afterlife, or ‘me’ is the remaining spirit. Soul is external existence, and how about spirit? Also the external existence or will fade away after time to time reincarnate?

One spirit may split into many incarnations after reincarnate (pls correct me if I were wrong), it sounds like an offbeat procreation. And the linkage for me to my past lived spirit, especially for those lived long time ago are quite weak, as so many things are lost when undergoing time to time split.

But honestly, will spirit disappear after go for reincarnation? It is each reincarnation will creat new pair of soul and spirit? Like 20 times reincarnation creat 20 new soul and 20 new spirit? But in my understanding, there’s only one soul for one human and could have countless spirits, otherwise the experience in different live will scatter and could not transmit and succeed to the only soul.

Back to the spirit, I learned from other members here that when a human dead, he or she will keep their latest appearance as how they looks when they were alive. Unfortunately, some are being killed who couldn’t have completed body and face, if they keep that appearance at spirit form and existence forever, that’s so cruel for them. That’s great heard from you that spirit could also build ally, at least they can find their fellows. Another tragedy is that if a human dead at 100 years old, then who will keep the 100 year old appearance at spirit form, FOREVER. ;(

Other thing I would like to ask is that, spirit won’t grow. But the aim of spirit keeping is let spirits and their keeper grow together, but would it still meaningful if spirits is at a standstill and won’t grow? Spirits help the keeper, but I hope spirit itself could also gain something and learn something. But I think spirit could also have learning abilities even they are dead, as some rare spirits at CH shop with class V tier 3, they may not achieve to that class when they were alive, but some abilities are accumulated after they turned to spirit. I am thinking to that ways because all of us will finally turn to spirit, I don’t want to think of spirit’s world is standstill and hopeless.

Some non-human spirits looks young according to seller’s description, how could they keep their youth or they dead on their earlier age?
I really like your questions. I'm all for the curiosity of the minds. It helps us all grow. So I'll just put my 2 cents here.
I think that people who believe in different religions and creeds will have a different sense of who they will become after death. Let's be open minded about that ^^ because you'll receive very different answers.
I think that the real you after death is your human spirit.

I haven't discussed the whole reincarnations, souls and spirits with my companions as I'm at work at the moment. Lol. But spirits often hold onto their favorite or latest appearance when they were alive.
If you remember my comment on your different thread about the 3 limbs, it was made by me as a joke but I still stand by that.
Some spirits do keep that appearance because it shows the world who they are, what they've been through, and perhaps even strike fears in others. Some spirits prefer a more beautiful appearance, looking as if they're in their 20s or 30s instead of 70s.

And in the case of my uncle, who is my mother's brother and I hope I don't offend him when I mention here, but he died when he was an infant. But now he's taken my other uncle's appearance and manifested in the physical world multiple times. This other uncle is still very much breathing and living. So their appearance isn't set in stone. They can appear how they want to you and others.

I think the word "grow" means different things to different people. For example, a spirit doesn't blossom or have babies or do a bunch of stuff anymore. There are some restrictions but that doesn't mean they can't evolve or that they have a stagnant or hopeless life. Their life is anything but that.

If you have living entitites and spirits in your Keep, you'll notice the difference in energies.
Living entitites tend to be more moody as they still live their life and get exposed to negativity and stuff like we living humans do. I often say "the emotion is high on this one." Lol. But a spirit would take a different approach to the same situation.

I have one spirit adoption at a low level and a couple of other callings that are a few levels behind the standard. But by being in the Keep for a few months, they learn a lot and "level up" if you can call that.
There are also living entitites of specific races who could be a teacher to others to help everyone grow more powerful and foster such a learning environment. So yeah, a Class 5 spirit can become a Class 5 tier 3.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
jinglestar
new here
new here

Elijah wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:20 pm
jinglestar wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:16 am Great to have your reply as it’s already an old post and I don’t expect I will get any response. Thanks! ()

I really like your questions. I'm all for the curiosity of the minds. It helps us all grow. So I'll just put my 2 cents here.
I think that people who believe in different religions and creeds will have a different sense of who they will become after death. Let's be open minded about that ^^ because you'll receive very different answers.
I think that the real you after death is your human spirit.

I haven't discussed the whole reincarnations, souls and spirits with my companions as I'm at work at the moment. Lol. But spirits often hold onto their favorite or latest appearance when they were alive.
If you remember my comment on your different thread about the 3 limbs, it was made by me as a joke but I still stand by that.
Some spirits do keep that appearance because it shows the world who they are, what they've been through, and perhaps even strike fears in others. Some spirits prefer a more beautiful appearance, looking as if they're in their 20s or 30s instead of 70s.

And in the case of my uncle, who is my mother's brother and I hope I don't offend him when I mention here, but he died when he was an infant. But now he's taken my other uncle's appearance and manifested in the physical world multiple times. This other uncle is still very much breathing and living. So their appearance isn't set in stone. They can appear how they want to you and others.

I think the word "grow" means different things to different people. For example, a spirit doesn't blossom or have babies or do a bunch of stuff anymore. There are some restrictions but that doesn't mean they can't evolve or that they have a stagnant or hopeless life. Their life is anything but that.

If you have living entitites and spirits in your Keep, you'll notice the difference in energies.
Living entitites tend to be more moody as they still live their life and get exposed to negativity and stuff like we living humans do. I often say "the emotion is high on this one." Lol. But a spirit would take a different approach to the same situation.

I have one spirit adoption at a low level and a couple of other callings that are a few levels behind the standard. But by being in the Keep for a few months, they learn a lot and "level up" if you can call that.
There are also living entitites of specific races who could be a teacher to others to help everyone grow more powerful and foster such a learning environment. So yeah, a Class 5 spirit can become a Class 5 tier 3.

Thanks again for your reply and you explained quite clear. Yeah, people have different religions have different view on how will we being after dead. I am wondering it’s an unshakable rule or fact, like the soul and spirit must disconnected after dead, then the soul go to the peaceful holy safety place, and the spirit keep the alive appears and continues the ‘life’ in spirit world; Or else, some dying people shared their experiences how it looks like when they closed to dead, some Christian saw haven and Angels, some Buddhist saw Buddha, some people even saw hell. Maybe afterlife could be really different depending on how people believe rather than a fix fact. But I tend to believe the former point that it’s a fact, and different religions using different languages to present the same thing, details might different but the core is the same.

I agree that the spirit (the remain after dead) is the real ‘me’, at least it keep the mind and consciousness when human was alive. Therefore, I am a bit jealous to my soul that who can go to the wonderful afterlife and no more pain. And spirit still remains and go for the ‘new life in spirit form’, still have feeling, still having emotions and perhaps will feel pain. And some part of spirit will reincarnate, but it seems not my business for the reincarnated new life, it seems a brand new life and not too related to me. Whatever, I still hope my next reincarnation can doing well and good luck to him/her.

Sorry to hear that your uncle passed away that young, hope there’s some spirits in spirit would will look after him as he’s just an infant in real form. And wow, he could manifest as an adult and you guys could notify him. That’s cool if human could also manifest in their ideal appearance at spirit form!

I remember your metaphor of 3 limbs, and in my city, some folklore of old days wars or murder cases, the witness said the spirit of victims with the latest looks before the death, for example, no head. If it’s true, then the form of spirit is unchangeable. But I really hope there’s god / goddess could help with those poor spirit.

For spirit companions, most of the spirit like vampire, Angel, demon are quite young, some seller described their looks as 20s or 30s, and I always think that why all of them end their entity live and pass on to spirit that fast. It seems that they can manifest their appearance in a younger age, I believe most of people (human or non-human) like to be handsome or pretty rather than looks old. But I also saw some companions described by seller, which manifest as an elderly. And I read a book that there’s a spirit / god (forgotten the name) tend to present himself with white hair and white beard, the image of elderly, as it will make him looks more wiser and experienced.

That’s glad to hear that spirit still have a chance to evolve, then being a spirit is no that bad and hopeless as my imagination. I also heard that some spirit keeper found that their spirits ‘level up’ as they grow together like having spiritual lessons, reading and so on, because spirits have a chance to absorb new knowledge together with their human keeper. Actually, I am not sure her companions is living entity or spirit, but I think spirit could learn as well like living entity do. I think you are very happy to see your spirit companions grow and ‘level up’, he/she is learn by themselves, learn from other spirits or learn together with you? I hope I can see my spirit level up as well, but I am too lazy in spiritual learning.

In fact, I wondered my companions are living entity, have family, have jobs, have their own live. That’s why some people says our companions will not always around us, they have their own life. Until I know there’s differentiate between living entity and spirit, few days ago, I asked them by using two different spelled pendulum if they still alive or passed on. I only having few companions, and it’s not from CH. Shockingly, all of them are not living entity but spirit. Before that, I was worried I will occupied their time, or they are busy when I inviting them for meditation. Now, if I got the correct answer, I know they are spirit, and glad to know they are no time limitation. And no wonder they can always answer me instantly when I using a pendulum.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 183
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

jinglestar wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:29 pm Thanks again for your reply and you explained quite clear. Yeah, people have different religions have different view on how will we being after dead. I am wondering it’s an unshakable rule or fact, like the soul and spirit must disconnected after dead, then the soul go to the peaceful holy safety place, and the spirit keep the alive appears and continues the ‘life’ in spirit world; Or else, some dying people shared their experiences how it looks like when they closed to dead, some Christian saw haven and Angels, some Buddhist saw Buddha, some people even saw hell. Maybe afterlife could be really different depending on how people believe rather than a fix fact. But I tend to believe the former point that it’s a fact, and different religions using different languages to present the same thing, details might different but the core is the same.

I agree that the spirit (the remain after dead) is the real ‘me’, at least it keep the mind and consciousness when human was alive. Therefore, I am a bit jealous to my soul that who can go to the wonderful afterlife and no more pain. And spirit still remains and go for the ‘new life in spirit form’, still have feeling, still having emotions and perhaps will feel pain. And some part of spirit will reincarnate, but it seems not my business for the reincarnated new life, it seems a brand new life and not too related to me. Whatever, I still hope my next reincarnation can doing well and good luck to him/her.

Sorry to hear that your uncle passed away that young, hope there’s some spirits in spirit would will look after him as he’s just an infant in real form. And wow, he could manifest as an adult and you guys could notify him. That’s cool if human could also manifest in their ideal appearance at spirit form!

I remember your metaphor of 3 limbs, and in my city, some folklore of old days wars or murder cases, the witness said the spirit of victims with the latest looks before the death, for example, no head. If it’s true, then the form of spirit is unchangeable. But I really hope there’s god / goddess could help with those poor spirit.

For spirit companions, most of the spirit like vampire, Angel, demon are quite young, some seller described their looks as 20s or 30s, and I always think that why all of them end their entity live and pass on to spirit that fast. It seems that they can manifest their appearance in a younger age, I believe most of people (human or non-human) like to be handsome or pretty rather than looks old. But I also saw some companions described by seller, which manifest as an elderly. And I read a book that there’s a spirit / god (forgotten the name) tend to present himself with white hair and white beard, the image of elderly, as it will make him looks more wiser and experienced.

That’s glad to hear that spirit still have a chance to evolve, then being a spirit is no that bad and hopeless as my imagination. I also heard that some spirit keeper found that their spirits ‘level up’ as they grow together like having spiritual lessons, reading and so on, because spirits have a chance to absorb new knowledge together with their human keeper. Actually, I am not sure her companions is living entity or spirit, but I think spirit could learn as well like living entity do. I think you are very happy to see your spirit companions grow and ‘level up’, he/she is learn by themselves, learn from other spirits or learn together with you? I hope I can see my spirit level up as well, but I am too lazy in spiritual learning.

In fact, I wondered my companions are living entity, have family, have jobs, have their own live. That’s why some people says our companions will not always around us, they have their own life. Until I know there’s differentiate between living entity and spirit, few days ago, I asked them by using two different spelled pendulum if they still alive or passed on. I only having few companions, and it’s not from CH. Shockingly, all of them are not living entity but spirit. Before that, I was worried I will occupied their time, or they are busy when I inviting them for meditation. Now, if I got the correct answer, I know they are spirit, and glad to know they are no time limitation. And no wonder they can always answer me instantly when I using a pendulum.
Hmm, after giving some thought to the matter and remembering my own experiences, I believe that after death our souls could be very well "the real us."
When a person dies, the soul and spirit split apart. It's just like anytime we've been through a painful event in our life, we feel like we lose a part of ourselves and it's true.
I've actually died once before. Full death in the morgue. It was a long time ago, but I remember it well. I won't go into details here, but I just discussed it with my Keep and realized that my spirit at that time and my current one are very different. Not the same being at all. But the spirit gave me a dream about my paternal grandparents' house. Years later, to my mom surprise, I described exactly how the place looks.

As for spirit incarnations, like my young uncle case, it can be possible but with help of another powerful being. And it seems to be a rare case. I didn't know about this at all until I started my journey and learned about this uncle from my mom. I believe he's actually powerful now. Lol.

Spirits can manifest as what they want. They can appear with three limbs like how they look when they pass or full-bodied, beautiful. Some will only appear as something scary to enemies to ward them off as well. The possibilities are endless. They can appear one thing to you but different to others.
What the sellers describe in their listings are often manifestations that the said entity or spirit like to show others.

I don't do spiritual lessons or anything like that as I don't practice. Plus, too much work for me. Lol.
However, the lower level spirits or entities can learn from other beings from our Keep. My house rules are very detailed and cover many situations, as I believe in harmony and a positive environment where everyone is learning, growing, loving, and having fun.

I talk to the whole gang a lot, explaining why I do what I do and why some of us do the things we do. This allows them to learn more about our physical world from my perspective, which wasn't explained by their previous Keepers.

The spirit friends will be with you always. The same can be said of the living entities, if you contact them or call on them, they answer immediately. Their vessels are like having their phone numbers. In cases where the living entities are of higher ranks, they have their own courts and hundreds/thousands of others to take care of; therefore, they cannot be around as much for that reason. But any thoughts, emotions or wishes of them will come through instantly.

I have as many living entities as my spirits. At first, I thought I was too new to have so many. But most of the time, it feels fine. I think it comes down to personal preference and it all depends on what kind of Keeper you are and what kind of friends you want to keep. That's why each person's journey is so different.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”