How do you not get freaked out by manifestations?

NitNatNewt
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I'll answer this question with a question: what's wrong with being a little "freaked out" by them? I often find myself shocked when a friend does something I don't expect them to do, let alone one that's invisible to the naked eye. In some cases I've been flat out told that they find my surprise and giddy excitement enjoyable since, and I quote, "Some forget how to enjoy the small things in life."

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Well, it happened last night, I was awakened by a very weird sound, it was like someone would have moved the sheets in my bed making quite a defined astral sound...I got a bit disturbed...but it was too early to start investigating so I continued sleeping, thinking it might have been one of the spirits moving around...

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

I think it’s more about the boundaries and what you are willing to experience with your spirit family. I am sure they understand your concerns and want to respect your feelings but at the same time I am sure they want to interact with you and experience life with you when they can. Everyone has their own limits, a point where you get alittle scared or jump from a unexpected interaction or experience but that’s just part of the journey in my opinion.

Personally me, my spirits and beings don’t really have limits in terms of interactions as long as it’s understood we are fine with such things. I am constantly near my friends and constantly interact with them throughout the day, during work, daily chores, relaxation and fun time. I spent all my time with them even when I’m with other people I still have them around and we chat within my head to avoid attention when others are around. I do have to admit the occasional grab or touch can startle me for a second especially since they can be very similar to a human doing it atleast for me. But I know who touches me and they always give me a hug or headpat if I got alittle startled so it’s fine, they are always so sweet and kind haha.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Return to “General Questions”