Living entities & master vessels

GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13

Had a quick question as I just ordered a master vessel.

I got the NA one for spells and spirits but does anyone know if you can also use it for your living entities?

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Yes, I think so.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

GaelicDream wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:00 am Had a quick question as I just ordered a master vessel.

I got the NA one for spells and spirits but does anyone know if you can also use it for your living entities?
Well, CH has bound a number of LEs to my MV, which I'm guessing means yes. (Hopefully!)

Plus, logically, if LEs could not be bound to a CH MV, I'd expect the MV listing to mention that, or for it to be mentioned elsewhere. I haven't seen that mentioned anywhere in the CH Shop or the articles etc that I've seen in the last nearly 5 years.

Finally, MVs come up as vessel options in Shop listings for LEs.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 183
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

GaelicDream wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:00 am Had a quick question as I just ordered a master vessel.

Yes, you can use the Master Vessel for living entities. It's like giving them another work phone to contact you with. I have a protection living entity bound to my MV. My living entity is from a different seller and it works fine.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13

Awesome! Thanks all for the help. I really appreciate it!

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)

Return to “Living Entities”