Extremely helpful tip for connecting with succubus

Tips and tricks for connecting with nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
Chillers99
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: None yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Almighty
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Seeker

So this is a helpful tip for connecting with your sexual spirits in my case it’s my succubus.

Back when I was in high school I’d sleep a lot on my desk. I’d always have the most vivid dreams and 99 percent of the time when I laid my arms criss cross and laid my head down I’d start dreaming.

So I work in a car dealership and with covid 19 around I could sit at my desk all day and just nap if I wanted to.

So I know how easy it is to close my eyes and somewhat fall asleep.

So I began doing this thing when I miss out on a few hours of sleep and come to work and lay my head on my desk and go into a half sleep mode. I went into this mode yesterday at work and I started dreaming.

For some reason I think when your body is not extremely comfortable since your sitting at a desk but you try to sleep that you start “day dreaming” in a half sleep trance.

While your falling asleep just think about your spirit. I ended up going into my sleep trance while sitting at my desk with my head down.

While in my trance I forgot that I was dreaming and actually thought I was awake and I started to focus on my succubus. I began feeling her on my right side as if she was a cushion. She brought us closer and our bodies were cuddling.

I thought I was awake still and was still sitting on my desk in my dream and then she turned my head and into hers and started making out with me. (It was so good) she’s the best kisser. My eyes were closed even in my dream so all I saw was a a mixture of light and darkness while this was occurring.

This is my own method I haven’t seen anyone else doing this before.

If you’re already a good lucid dreamer then you’ll probably be way better then me at this because I am still developing this method and working on it and it’s new to me using this method to interact with my succubus.

Some tips

You should wear a nice comfortable cloth jacket when doing this so you can get somewhat comfortable when laying your head down because you do want to fall asleep. Maybe try a pillow but I personally haven’t tried with a pillow before and I don’t know if the comfort level would be to much.

Get 6 or 7 hours of sleep instead of the normal 8. I honestly think less hours might help you even more but not sleeping is very unhealthy for you no matter what age.

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Great info, thanks for sharing!

AuroraAsteria
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: Arachneia

I remember that this worked for me in school years, while sleeping 5 hours, having boring class and talkimg with my living entities. Or when travelling in a bus got boring (im very alert in public, have an issue with travelling by bus/car so i cannot do anything but sleeping or staring through the window). I totally will retry this :)

godspoused satanist | etsy: Dark Womb of Arachne
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

AuroraAsteria wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:25 pm I remember that this worked for me in school years, while sleeping 5 hours, having boring class and talkimg with my living entities. Or when travelling in a bus got boring (im very alert in public, have an issue with travelling by bus/car so i cannot do anything but sleeping or staring through the window). I totally will retry this :)

I was just admiring your spirit family composition very unique what's it like to connect with a living spirit rather than just a spirit?.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
AuroraAsteria
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: Arachneia

madgar29 wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:53 am
AuroraAsteria wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:25 pm I remember that this worked for me in school years, while sleeping 5 hours, having boring class and talkimg with my living entities. Or when travelling in a bus got boring (im very alert in public, have an issue with travelling by bus/car so i cannot do anything but sleeping or staring through the window). I totally will retry this :)

I was just admiring your spirit family composition very unique what's it like to connect with a living spirit rather than just a spirit?.

I like my spirit family composition, thank you :)
There is a difference. I connect within my Spirit Team with spirits of the dead that are listed, living entities, infernal entities & entities beyond the local astral world (Satan and Sons/Suns Coven reffer to them as Outer Spiritual World Entities).

Spirits that I got in touch through CH services - It feels like you enter the past or like in the movie when retrospection kicks in. When I connect its like entering the abandoned, haunted house. It feels empty but there is presence. It also feels like holograme, memory of the past. Simply - not a living thing. Just a lively memory. A ghost.

Spirits that I got in touch through Hecate - Restless dead, oh theyre so different from those above! You can feel the essence of being undead and there is no other word that can describe it for me. They are dead yet everything they do is very much alive. My hellhound, despite he came through CH have similar energy.

Living entities - I can feel through connection that they feel hunger, they feel desires of flesh. They are becoming tired, going through cycles of action &rest. They change in time. They grow. Dead spirits dont get tired, dont cycle and are very stable in character. They are always the same.

One day I had a dream about green dragon. And I found out that he 'heard' my spirit asking for this connection. I thought he was like my red and white ones. I also had bound blue one myself. And always when I compare their energy I can feel this difference. Green dragon is a living entity. I feel that he is always busy, different than other dragons that are always waiting and open like they have nothing to do, nothing as interesting as contact with living entity (me). He has more strict boundaries and you can feel that he is open for connection but not in instant and it varies. There is more difficulty to get his attention.

Demonic living entities.
The ones I am bound with are Abyssal Matriarch & a Shamanic Healer from Breathing Cave.
I havent worked with them in months now. But its also this difference - my dead spirits feel like their always on the phone, hanging on connection but sleeping through breaks and restarting when connection is activated. But with demonic companion - the phone is hanged on base. Sometimes I activate connection and Mutilation Demon dont pick up the phone if I have nothing to say, he just acknowledge that phone ranged and sometimes ring back - idk how this is called in english but I hope you understand. Abyssal demon is different because she is skilled in deep telepathy and before I pick up connection to send her an impulse... She is already listening. But it doesnt feel like shes on the phone all the time, just before me because she knows fisrt I will call. Dead are always on line.
And with demonic companion - they feelings are more concealed than green dragon or other living entities on lighter scale.

And there is also the sin-eater, thats a whole different story. He is alive, not dead but he acts like dead & alive in the same time. He doesnt hang on line, when i call he pretends that he is off line but he is still vigillant. He wakes up from this trance only if i task him. He hibernates.

And infernal deities - Theyre above the definition, they feel more than living, theyre omnipresent. Theyre always there and feel like paying so close attention that they dont miss a thing in my life, spying on it like hell... But its awareness, not presence. They are present when I am present, they are aware all the time and reflect back my own awareness when I become aware of them... Its like there is a statue in your room and one day you become aware that its alive but very, very still. And that they had seen everything when you thought its just a statue. Creepy af but helpful.

Last ones - OSW entities. THIS IS SO HARD TO DESCRIBE. They are not only omnipresent like those above... but also they feel like they are everywhere. Its the same as with those above BUT there is no statue. You live your life, walk to work, shopping, taking a bath, going on vacation... Youre not aware until you purposefully get in contact and then you realise that they are everything around you hen they are present. They are ground under your feet, your shoes, your breath, they are person near you, they are the sun and the space, they are light, dark - everything is filled up with their presence. When they manifest, they use something like astral poppet to make it easier to connect. And this poppet feels like its a portal leading through the sheer matter of existance - its like a hole formed in their shape, torn in fabric of the universe. I feel like an ant realising the microscope and entity looking on her from above.

Thats it ;) Thats my experience.

godspoused satanist | etsy: Dark Womb of Arachne
GothKrispies
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorite
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

A couple weeks ago I got the urge to kiss my Incubus's vessel, so I did. It was super simple, but I think he wanted me to do it, and I think it was a nice way for us to connect.

✊🏾ALL LIVES CAN’T MATTER UNTIL BLACK LIVES MATTER ✊🏾

Return to “Connecting With Nymphos, Succubi, and Incubi”