venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

No thank you for me! 😊 I have enough grey art Immortals right now and my surprise freebie friend my black dragon 🐲. My Cleopatra Djinn was given to me in my white art profile. She is not dark at all. So I'm happy without my dark art profile. But saying that, it's sounding existing to see all the lovely reading everyone got from Ash. I would probably don't mind a dark pegasus.
Amarantha wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:44 am These all sound amazing! I have had this on my wish list for awhile. Thinking next month I will get it as a Birthday present for myself lol

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

i just ordered last friday a dark pegasus and one of ashs custom vamps. That is how I came across this thread was looking for posts on dark pegasus lol
Chavah wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:13 am No thank you for me! 😊 I have enough grey art Immortals right now and my surprise freebie friend my black dragon 🐲. My Cleopatra Djinn was given to me in my white art profile. She is not dark at all. So I'm happy without my dark art profile. But saying that, it's sounding existing to see all the lovely reading everyone got from Ash. I would probably don't mind a dark pegasus.
Amarantha wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:44 am These all sound amazing! I have had this on my wish list for awhile. Thinking next month I will get it as a Birthday present for myself lol

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I think a dark pegasus will be amazing. I read they are very protective of you. Let me know when you get yours. I am not into vampires at all. I would probably be very scared of them. Old school, and Dragula movie as a teenager, same goes for were wolf and such. 😂 Subconscious fear in specific things are hard to shak off.

Amarantha wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:20 pm i just ordered last friday a dark pegasus and one of ashs custom vamps. That is how I came across this thread was looking for posts on dark pegasus lol
Chavah wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:13 am No thank you for me! 😊 I have enough grey art Immortals right now and my surprise freebie friend my black dragon 🐲. My Cleopatra Djinn was given to me in my white art profile. She is not dark at all. So I'm happy without my dark art profile. But saying that, it's sounding existing to see all the lovely reading everyone got from Ash. I would probably don't mind a dark pegasus.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

I had this done many moons ago. A Bannik spirit came through, which was a pleasant surprise at the time. He is very suited to me as a companion, works with me closely and constantly ever since. I'm still grateful for the outcome of this service and would highly recommend it.
These days I am thinking about having Magnolia's 'White Arts' profile done for balance. It's important to nurture our duality for a well-rounded experience and greater field of resources in life.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

I will let you know for sure!! lol I have always loved everything spooky/scary but my DA spirits are not scary at all. They are very loving and supportive. Some are not very social and straight business but that is okay cause I feel very much protected with them around. My first werewolf and hellhound are very cuddly lol. My black dragon feels very serious and likes to look over everything but during meditation showed me her loving side. I seen her has a black dragon and as she came closer to me and wrapped her wings around me then her head turned into a beautiful woman's face with dark hair but still the body of a dragon. It was very sweet. I have not seen any of my spirits in meditation other than my black dragon and my waterfall faery. I can feel them and get messages from them but not see them all.
Its funny you and I are opposites lol. I lean more towards dark arts and you white x*D
Chavah wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:50 pm I think a dark pegasus will be amazing. I read they are very protective of you. Let me know when you get yours. I am not into vampires at all. I would probably be very scared of them. Old school, and Dragula movie as a teenager, same goes for were wolf and such. 😂 Subconscious fear in specific things are hard to shak off.

Amarantha wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:20 pm i just ordered last friday a dark pegasus and one of ashs custom vamps. That is how I came across this thread was looking for posts on dark pegasus lol

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:22 pm I had this done many moons ago. A Bannik spirit came through, which was a pleasant surprise at the time. He is very suited to me as a companion, works with me closely and constantly ever since. I'm still grateful for the outcome of this service and would highly recommend it.
These days I am thinking about having Magnolia's 'White Arts' profile done for balance. It's important to nurture our duality for a well-rounded experience and greater field of resources in life.
Yes you are right.. I do want to get both profiles done as well. Although I lean more towards dark arts I was taught the importance of balance and was told I was doing myself a disservice not working with both which ultimately led me here to CH. Had to step out of my comfort zone a bit but its all for the best.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Hi @Amarantha , I hope you have your profile 😃 by now. Have you ordered it back in 2021?
Guess what? I have this on order now, after all that time... and I am the typical never say never woman. I even got 5 vamps including 3 ancestors.

I am honestly very curious about my results from Ash. I only have less then 20 dark arts spirits, Immortals are not counted amongst my over 200 white arts companions.

What prompted was to look into my dark arts profile is my ancestry. I would love to get a dark pegasus, other Bannik, vampire or Norse Immortals or the devil Eater . But I know they are very selective beings. Anyway, trust ASH'S expertise on this order.
Amarantha wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:44 pm I will let you know for sure!! lol I have always loved everything spooky/scary but my DA spirits are not scary at all. They are very loving and supportive. Some are not very social and straight business but that is okay cause I feel very much protected with them around. My first werewolf and hellhound are very cuddly lol. My black dragon feels very serious and likes to look over everything but during meditation showed me her loving side. I seen her has a black dragon and as she came closer to me and wrapped her wings around me then her head turned into a beautiful woman's face with dark hair but still the body of a dragon. It was very sweet. I have not seen any of my spirits in meditation other than my black dragon and my waterfall faery. I can feel them and get messages from them but not see them all.
Its funny you and I are opposites lol. I lean more towards dark arts and you white x*D
Chavah wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:50 pm I think a dark pegasus will be amazing. I read they are very protective of you. Let me know when you get yours. I am not into vampires at all. I would probably be very scared of them. Old school, and Dragula movie as a teenager, same goes for were wolf and such. 😂 Subconscious fear in specific things are hard to shak off.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I recived news about my dark art profile. I'm very happy with my deliverd notes. I recived a female hellcat and 4 spell. I think it's very useful for me all that I got to adjust me to the arts both white and dark. To my surprise, I haven't reviewed any types of guidelines or descriptions about my dark energy. But Ash's action speak louder, with all those essential spells that I have recived for protection, interaction, mysticism and magick, warrior's spell plus my spirit. So, I must have somedark energy, if I recived all these goodies, because these spell will be working with my capacity.

My problem is that, there is not much going on with the thread on forum with a Hellcat topic. Nevertheless, she is marvellous and obedient. I feel protected, and I got her energy with me nice and intense.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Ericslexi
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Now I REALLY want this binding!! It will just take me a few to get it. It sounds amazing! I tend to go lighter or neutral at this point. So it will be interesting to see who/what spells come through.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

That is why it took me 3 years to warm up to it and come full circle. 🙂 Amongst my 200 companions... I still only have 25 dark companions more on the grey, and really my only darkest once are my HellKitti and my Black dragon. I have Immortals too. I guess, that is why I got extra spells for protection.
Ericslexi wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:54 pm Now I REALLY want this binding!! It will just take me a few to get it. It sounds amazing! I tend to go lighter or neutral at this point. So it will be interesting to see who/what spells come through.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Dark Arts”