Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Can only speak for myself, but I'm absolutely interested in the influence of your ritual - just loved that by joining this I was also empowering the rite for others rather then feeling like I'm merely taking (ive joined a number of yours, and others, offered rites here).

Just wanted to clarify - and clearly I need to learn more so I can confidently offer such to the community 😅

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

No worries @Soltari! I just wasn't sure that I was clear enough myself!

This work is closing at the end of the day - I intend for it to be properly sealed very early (around 2AM PST) on the 10th.
It doesn't mean the influence stops then, in this case you will probably notice a lot of related activity/energy through the rest of what can be considered Lupercalia - at least for another week.
There are upgrades, connections made, etc. that can happen during this time which will be long-lasting in their impact for you, however.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

I've been having a lot of interesting, heroic style vivid dreams since this started.

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”