new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Morgan le Fay
If I could be anything, I would be...: Hobbit or Immortal
Zodiac:

While offering to divine our personality if we listed our favorite books in another thread, Vipera Aspis Astra briefly mentioned in a tag line at the end that she could have done the same thing for music and movies. I think I will take her up on her offer of divination through music and film. Perhaps others will exhibit curiosity about our character makeup based on what we watch and listen to. Here we go!
Music: I love classical music, especially choral, orchestral, and chamber music. I love solo and collaborative piano. Solo piano is self-explanatory, and collaborative piano is the accompaniment when pianists work with vocalists and instrumentalists. This is all still in the classical genre. My favorite composer is Ralph Vaughan Williams. I love his pastoral stuff!
I like movie soundtracks, too, and those are written in the European classical tradition.
That’s the bulk of what I listen to, but outside of classical, I like the genres of Easy Listening and Soft Rock. Those are categorized under the heading of popular music. I’m not into disco that much, but I like a couple songs by KC and the Sunshine Band.
I’m not a dancer, but if I was, I would be attracted to classical ballet. It’s a high art form of dance suitable for European Court royalty, along with Renaissance and Baroque dances.
Movies: I love March of the Penguins, the Muppet Christmas Carol, and the Lord of the Rings film trilogy, but only certain parts of it. I only like the hobbits of the Shire and the elves of Rivendell. Not the main hobbits. The background ones. The ones that are happily conversing in the pub, or in the marketplace if you saw the Hobbit trilogy.
I only like the shire and Rivendell scenes, but they don’t happen very much because the majority of the story takes place in other locations. I love the end of the third film when Gandolf, Frodo, Bilbo and the elves go to the Undying Lands. The films don’t specify it, but that’s where they go. J.R.R. Tolkien wrote a huge compendium called the legendarium, and it will give you more information.
That’s it. Have fun!

Return to “Paranormal Media Review”