Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gengar
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Anyone ever wished they could have their immortals all to themselves? The fact that I have to share my (on his way from ::ch::!) Japanese Immortal Tsukuyomi with others bothers me at times. I'm not typically this way, but I just... want him to myself lol all of him. I know it can't be that way, as he has many followers and friends which I would never want him to lose. But just sharing my thoughts, I guess its a bit selfish in a human manner, hope he doesn't think I'm too weird. :oops:

What about you guys? :D Ever wished that you could keep an immortal all to yourself?

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

for me, not really except maybe hypnos so i could sleep more. ::facepalm::

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Sunseeker Lunare
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 492
Spelled Number: 2157
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Are Welcome
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Assuaging Jester
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Atomos
Zodiac:

I always been a dream fanatic. I spent A LOT of time training my self to lucid dream, I read every odd and end book on dreams. Pondered over what a dream really is, just our mind making something up, an actual world that we explore, ect.

So of course my first immortal to get bonded to me was Morpheus.
For the first month I asked to have more lucid dreams and less nightmares.
Then I started poking and prodding his brain, trying to get all of my "What are dreams/nightmares really?" questions answered. To the point I was afraid he might send my some bad dreams for bothering him so much, but he didn't.

Then last week I find out he has an actual crush on me :D
(I never told him but I kinda had a crush on him too - he's so dreamy)

So ya, I want Morpheus.

(Apparently he is watching me type this, and wants to start seriously dating. :heart: :inlove: :heart: )

darcyblackthorn
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Spelled Number: 0

Sunseeker Lunare wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:36 am I always been a dream fanatic. I spent A LOT of time training my self to lucid dream, I read every odd and end book on dreams. Pondered over what a dream really is, just our mind making something up, an actual world that we explore, ect.

So of course my first immortal to get bonded to me was Morpheus.
For the first month I asked to have more lucid dreams and less nightmares.
Then I started poking and prodding his brain, trying to get all of my "What are dreams/nightmares really?" questions answered. To the point I was afraid he might send my some bad dreams for bothering him so much, but he didn't.

Then last week I find out he has an actual crush on me :D
(I never told him but I kinda had a crush on him too - he's so dreamy)

So ya, I want Morpheus.

(Apparently he is watching me type this, and wants to start seriously dating. :heart: :inlove: :heart: )
I can seriously relate to this . I'm waiting on My Morpheus binding as well, and have always been heavy into dreaming, even many prophetic dreams over the years that have come to pass. Some good, some not. But if there were a god I am apt to have a crush on, I can say for sure Morpheus is one! If ANYONE else out there also has some Morpheus info/experiences to share, that would be so nice!

Return to “Immortals”