new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Spelled Number: 0

Morpheus first impressions

Just welcomed Morpheus home today!
This is my first impression of him over the first several hours. I hope I'm not too off the mark, but I think he's nodding his head in approval.

Some descriptive words I intuited, and it just kept flowing as I wrote...Enjoy!

Deliberate. careful. sure. slow. methodical. purposeful. thoughtful. stealthy. shrewd. Calm. Artfully clever. Painfully slow tease.
Picture him leaning against a wall, his arms crossed in front of his chest, a very small knowing smile hinting at the corners of his mouth. He knows a secret and wants to tell you but wants you to dig for it. He might make it easy or he might not, but the fun will be in getting to the answer. Each move he makes is deliberate, Any words he speaks, if any, are well thought out beforehand. He is not glib or quick to move or talk. He has under the layers of deep profound power and knowledge, a warm and sensual energy reigned in like a tiger pacing the jungle floor. If he decides to, or lets you, he will decide how far he takes the mood, the conversation, the relationship. He is in complete command of the situation and will dominate in a quiet air of power and control.
He will raise an eyebrow and maybe, if you are very lucky, a corner of his mouth, as a low chuckle reverberates from his throat.

Let the adventure begin...

Return to “Immortals”