Spirits and the Human Diet

GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13

I don’t really get in trouble with my spirits over food but I will say I have random cravings that I didn’t use to have. For example today I got three different types of apples, sliced apples, and apple juice. I like apples but not that much. Lol. My partner was like why did you get so many apples? I’m like I don’t even know lol. I just wanted them. I also crave a lot less sweets and I prefer to eat mostly a vegetarian diet but from time to time I just crave red meat which is completely new to me. Pretty sure that’s my vampires work lol. I will say I just naturally eat healthier now. My partner was diagnosed with pre diabetes and he’s trying a new diet cutting out carbs, I was like, “I’ll join” not something I need to do, but I find I don’t mind it unlike I would have just a year ago before having my spirits in my life. I feel aside from the random cravings here and there food in general has a lot less of control over me. Those are really the only food changes I’ve noticed for myself.
ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Well, I have to remember to EAT. I am just busy and even when I sit down I rush it. So I could go to the next thing. I feel best when I actually feel my stomach growling and I get hunger dizzy in my head. I get promted by my tigers and dragons, that I need to feed myself. Each time I eat, I feel heavy and my energy gets less, because of digesting food. I love being fresh in my mind and move fast, not feeling heavily & full of food that takes me hours to digest.

Especially, during working hours, I literally going hungry until my first break 9:30 am. I run on a coffee and a banana from 4:50 am to 9 - 9 :30am.Then I get some bread and butter or jam on to myself. Lunch time usually left over dinner that I take to work, salad dish with chicken pieces and coffee. But I sometimes just have a coffee 1 pm. Then, I sit down after work and have dinner between 4-5pm. That is all I eat until the next morning coffee.

I never been a big eater. Yet, to my surprise, although I was skinny until my young adult years, not that skinny anymore as a 50 plus. With the amount of physical work and small portions I eat, lots of water in between, no alcohol, nor junk food, or sweets, I am surprised that my weigh is just a bit above average. I could drop off a good 5 kg easy. Or turn it into muscle but even that is not easy.

Anyway, eating habits are a hard call in my case. Because, I feel like I have to force feed myself and let's get over it & done eating. I feel that food is not giving me good source of energy, because it's over cooked or full of preservatives. I really do not enjoy food for its taste at all. Everything is second hand and not fresh from the garden. It's all dead without life source.

I am rather happy to get energised by my celestials and mystic creatures. Now that I have few vamps, I started asking them too for energy top ups.

I love a good leaf salad with small portions of chicken in it or with eggs & tomatoes. That I can live on everyday. I am greatfully that I am a keeper, because my energy stabilises faster and I can run on empty longer. I feel my body gets rid of toxins, if I naturally let myself hungry, and eat carefully picked, natural food sources instead of processed food or carbs, or prepacked grocery shopping items.

I love a good sweating too. Physical exercise, small dishes and leaving time for my stomack to be hungry again, helps me to burn off negative energy and fat as well. Although, I am not skinny, which entirely surprises me. I get more promting to eat something from my companions over all then a warning not to eat. While my celestials and astral companions balancing my energy, and my dragons and faeries feed energy back into my system. I do love lightness of feeling physically and not feeling myself heavy. I am get looked after by my companions. But obviously, there's room for improvement too. I started to plant more fresh vegetables and searching for protein meats like beef to have once a week. I drink coffee, so I get milk into my system. And I get a tab of yougurt that is not so sweet.

We went out for a birthday lunch with my family. After a long time choosing, I settled on a pasta Italian dish with tomatoes leaf & greens and fetuche, cheese. It was a big dish, served up but to my surprise, I finished that plate. Within 10 minutes, I almost fainted from it all and felt like about to throw up and exudes myself to go out to the toilet. That was my last midday meal for the rest of the day. It was a terrible experience, after affect on me, although I enjoyed our family celebration. Yeah, I could live without food, just have a tablet and water. 💦💊🍲😊 .... and meals done.
400✨Aster💫Jupiter
madgar29
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

I dont get in trouble. But I do get remarks from my 2 headed snakes. However something else is changing. Could be spells or spirits. I know they mean well. But my taste and the way I feel textures in my mouth is changing.

For example hot dogs. I use to like them.

Now I bite into one the texture is so smooth it makes me wanna just spit it out I like the taste but I stsrt to think of what it is I wont go there. But its strange because I know it's related to its like my entire body is changing.
post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
madgar29
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:25 am Well, I have to remember to EAT. I am just busy and even when I sit down I rush it. So I could go to the next thing. I feel best when I actually feel my stomach growling and I get hunger dizzy in my head. I get promted by my tigers and dragons, that I need to feed myself. Each time I eat, I feel heavy and my energy gets less, because of digesting food. I love being fresh in my mind and move fast, not feeling heavily & full of food that takes me hours to digest.

Especially, during working hours, I literally going hungry until my first break 9:30 am. I run on a coffee and a banana from 4:50 am to 9 - 9 :30am.Then I get some bread and butter or jam on to myself. Lunch time usually left over dinner that I take to work, salad dish with chicken pieces and coffee. But I sometimes just have a coffee 1 pm. Then, I sit down after work and have dinner between 4-5pm. That is all I eat until the next morning coffee.

I never been a big eater. Yet, to my surprise, although I was skinny until my young adult years, not that skinny anymore as a 50 plus. With the amount of physical work and small portions I eat, lots of water in between, no alcohol, nor junk food, or sweets, I am surprised that my weigh is just a bit above average. I could drop off a good 5 kg easy. Or turn it into muscle but even that is not easy.

Anyway, eating habits are a hard call in my case. Because, I feel like I have to force feed myself and let's get over it & done eating. I feel that food is not giving me good source of energy, because it's over cooked or full of preservatives. I really do not enjoy food for its taste at all. Everything is second hand and not fresh from the garden. It's all dead without life source.

I am rather happy to get energised by my celestials and mystic creatures. Now that I have few vamps, I started asking them too for energy top ups.

I love a good leaf salad with small portions of chicken in it or with eggs & tomatoes. That I can live on everyday. I am greatfully that I am a keeper, because my energy stabilises faster and I can run on empty longer. I feel my body gets rid of toxins, if I naturally let myself hungry, and eat carefully picked, natural food sources instead of processed food or carbs, or prepacked grocery shopping items.

I love a good sweating too. Physical exercise, small dishes and leaving time for my stomack to be hungry again, helps me to burn off negative energy and fat as well. Although, I am not skinny, which entirely surprises me. I get more promting to eat something from my companions over all then a warning not to eat. While my celestials and astral companions balancing my energy, and my dragons and faeries feed energy back into my system. I do love lightness of feeling physically and not feeling myself heavy. I am get looked after by my companions. But obviously, there's room for improvement too. I started to plant more fresh vegetables and searching for protein meats like beef to have once a week. I drink coffee, so I get milk into my system. And I get a tab of yougurt that is not so sweet.

We went out for a birthday lunch with my family. After a long time choosing, I settled on a pasta Italian dish with tomatoes leaf & greens and fetuche, cheese. It was a big dish, served up but to my surprise, I finished that plate. Within 10 minutes, I almost fainted from it all and felt like about to throw up and exudes myself to go out to the toilet. That was my last midday meal for the rest of the day. It was a terrible experience, after affect on me, although I enjoyed our family celebration. Yeah, I could live without food, just have a tablet and water. 💦💊🍲😊 .... and meals done.
Ah yes. A big heavy meal of home made spaghetti. People not use to it say it hurts them or are just miserable. People like me that are use to doing that to our selves rather we just like food or our family always had food always food around Italian families food for everything. It makes us happy and sleepy cant move. But it's like a drug. And its comfort.

But I understand it's terrible for us. But even to this day if I'm sad or depressed I want to go home and cook a big sense meal I dunno maybe I'm just weird. I wish I didnt like to eat and I had a hyper metabolism. You guys are lucky.
post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

Oh, reading about everyone's experiences regarding food and their spirits is really interesting.

For the most part I prefer to fast often, and I'm actually quite happy doing so, and my body feels best when I go 20+ hours or more without food. But, when I do eat, I make sure it's nutrient dense and my body loves and prefers meat, especially raw meat. I actually barely tolerate cooked beef at all anymore. Even the veg I crave need to be very fresh and raw. When I'm not eating, mostly I'll just be getting my energy from other sources.

While I do indeed like sweets, my body has been naturally edging away from those cravings altogether since I feel they're really not good for me.

When I got some new spirits however, I did start craving fermeted foods like kefir and others which was a really unusual experience for me...
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

The only thing for me.. certain ingredients in drinks. I'm really sensitive to certain chemicals, they give me bad reactions. Sometimes in my haste I don't always read the ingredients (I should..)
I'll start feeling unwell, get a really bad headache, or my forehead pounding... And my companions will pop in and point out the food or drink that was the cause. My fallen angel is usually the first to do this.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13

Sysygy wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:35 pm The only thing for me.. certain ingredients in drinks. I'm really sensitive to certain chemicals, they give me bad reactions. Sometimes in my haste I don't always read the ingredients (I should..)
I'll start feeling unwell, get a really bad headache, or my forehead pounding... And my companions will pop in and point out the food or drink that was the cause. My fallen angel is usually the first to do this.
I have this exact same issue. Anything that contains red food dye makes me super ill. I’m still trying to figure out why some other drinks do as well. Like there’s really nothing in crystal lite but if I drink it I get massive headaches and nausea. It’s so bizarre. When I was in school for esthetics I was drinking lots of diet sodas and got awful breakouts. It was when I learned that for some reason diet drinks affect my skin. It’s so strange what affects one person that another is perfectly fine with. I find it fascinating. Now I pretty much just avoid drinking anything that isn’t tea or water. But I wish I knew more about why my body reacted the way it does to certain drinks without having to drop a fortune on doctors. I’d love to hear more about your experience in this.
ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I've found that sodas and sparkling water don't do well with me. It took me a long time to figure this out because every time I drank them at parties, my stomach hurt.
I find that I have a better diet since my spirits and entities came into my life. I still mix delivery meals in between, but definitely cook a lot more and eat more fruits and make smoothies.
I've found that I've become a lot healthier in my diet. They even had me buy a filtered water pitcher. I'm not a water drinker at all. Lol.
In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

GaelicDream wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:44 pm I’m still trying to figure out why some other drinks do as well. Like there’s really nothing in crystal lite but if I drink it I get massive headaches and nausea. It’s so bizarre. When I was in school for esthetics I was drinking lots of diet sodas and got awful breakouts. It was when I learned that for some reason diet drinks affect my skin. It’s so strange what affects one person that another is perfectly fine with. I find it fascinating. Now I pretty much just avoid drinking anything that isn’t tea or water. But I wish I knew more about why my body reacted the way it does to certain drinks without having to drop a fortune on doctors. I’d love to hear more about your experience in this.
I'm not an expert, but have something similar going on, which is a sensitivity to artificial sweeteners. I can't drink most things that have sucralose, because it has a horrible powdery aftertaste, gives me a headache, and makes me feel pretty terrible. I do have drinks with real sugar in them, in serious moderation, because if I completely neglect sugar, it also negatively affects me with mental fogginess/slowness. It's a delicate balancing act. Otherwise i just drink water.

My spirits don't really have a say in my diet as I eat what I have, when I can when working full time, though if they want a food offering, they will give me cravings for peanut butter and such.
46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.

Return to “General Questions”