Has anyone ever received an Angel that was not human?

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Skidjet wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:34 pm Thank you guys. This has helped me a lot. I wonder if Ash or Magnolia would be willing to help me at all. My Gargoyle was conjured by them but my Nephilim and Incubus were unbounds that they met.
Maybe they can help me at least know that they're still here...Especially my Angel ❤️❤️❤️ He was my everything 💔💔💔💔
If they are bound you still have the vessel/binding to connect to them.
Aside from that I doubt they'd run away from you. I mean they also came to you to help you so I doubt they'd just throw in the towel because of some problems.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Okay, but how do we know CH isn't making up all these stories? The literal same thing I (and I assume yourself) have gone through? They have created an entire community as well as stories and assumptions of various entities, creatures, practices and what have you...How do we trust anyone?

Disclaimer, I mean no disrespect to Ash or Magnolia, but I feel this is a very logical question. Especially considering the pain and trauma I have gone through.
I think a key takeaway here is experience - the more you live & experience elements of Spirit Keeping & working with the supernatural. I know everyone has their own methodologies and techniques, but it's important to note that even if you misconstrue one element of an interaction, it doesn't invalidate everything, always. Nothing can replace experience, the continued working with spirits & entities, and learning their unique behaviors, interactions, insight, etc. That comes with time, and you will find a groove where you feel comfortable with your experiences.

The element is trust is gained through time, experience, and familiarity with the person/group/community. In any situation, trust is something that is earned through proving yourself, and that is true of any relationship that exists. Skepticism is always healthy, because it is a check & balance within yourself, but as Vipera said, it is all about balance. You don't want to sway too far either way - blindly trusting or blindly skeptical. You need to find the right balance for you, what works to bring you the most success in your journey.
Thank you guys. This has helped me a lot. I wonder if Ash or Magnolia would be willing to help me at all. My Gargoyle was conjured by them but my Nephilim and Incubus were unbounds that they met.
Maybe they can help me at least know that they're still here...Especially my Angel ❤️❤️❤️ He was my everything 💔💔💔💔
We can certainly help you, please reach out to us directly through helpdesk so we can discuss any details.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Skidjet wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:27 am
Skidjet wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:37 pm The Gargoyle came from CH...The Angel and the Demon were unbounds that I went through CH to have vessels made for them.
You could always ask the conjurers for more info and detailed readings.
Okay, but how do we know CH isn't making up all these stories? The literal same thing I (and I assume yourself) have gone through? They have created an entire community as well as stories and assumptions of various entities, creatures, practices and what have you...How do we trust anyone?

Disclaimer, I mean no disrespect to Ash or Magnolia, but I feel this is a very logical question. Especially considering the pain and trauma I have gone through.
[/quote]

I lost my long answer because of the password change and I got signed out when I submitted my reply. But the bottom line is that you're hurting, and it's okay to feel that way. However, you shouldn't project your pain and distrust towards others. Magnolia and Ash have been doing this professionally for decades. They don't have time to make stuff up as they can conjure and see all kinds of spirits.

If you talk about the same subject and get different answers from your companions, it's worth paying attention to these inconsistencies. It's not that all that you've received or talked to your companions aren't true. But some of it may be as well. Your subconscious does the talking, and it may believe what it says is true.

You should look out for inconsistencies, and talk to them only when you're calm. Don't assume that all your companions aren't being truthful with you. It may not be the case.
Communicating with spirits can be hindered by third party tools. So take what you hear with a grain of salt, this is not your own experience, it's an experience to grow and learn from.

If you have CH bound companions, I assume they will be bridged. That means that you can call on them whenever, even if your goodbye episodes repeat themselves, your companions will still be there for you and always be around.

Do not hesitate to contact CH and they will be happy to assist you in any way possible.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Skidjet
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
My magical/paranormal name...: Sycohearted

Magnolia wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:03 pm

I think a key takeaway here is experience - the more you live & experience elements of Spirit Keeping & working with the supernatural. I know everyone has their own methodologies and techniques, but it's important to note that even if you misconstrue one element of an interaction, it doesn't invalidate everything, always. Nothing can replace experience, the continued working with spirits & entities, and learning their unique behaviors, interactions, insight, etc. That comes with time, and you will find a groove where you feel comfortable with your experiences.

The element is trust is gained through time, experience, and familiarity with the person/group/community. In any situation, trust is something that is earned through proving yourself, and that is true of any relationship that exists. Skepticism is always healthy, because it is a check & balance within yourself, but as Vipera said, it is all about balance. You don't want to sway too far either way - blindly trusting or blindly skeptical. You need to find the right balance for you, what works to bring you the most success in your journey.
Thank you guys. This has helped me a lot. I wonder if Ash or Magnolia would be willing to help me at all. My Gargoyle was conjured by them but my Nephilim and Incubus were unbounds that they met.
We can certainly help you, please reach out to us directly through helpdesk so we can discuss any details.
I am going to, please. I've been a sobbing mess for 2 days because after taking advice and clearing my mind(subconscious thoughts with ONLY the pendulum, I can't contact anyone in my house I am petrified they all have abandoned me 💔💔💔
I'll reach out when I get home today from work. My soul is obliterated right now.

Skidjet
new here
new here

Skidjet wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:01 am
Magnolia wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:03 pm

I am going to, please. I've been a sobbing mess for 2 days because after taking advice and clearing my mind(subconscious thoughts with ONLY the pendulum, I can't contact anyone in my house I am petrified they all have abandoned me 💔💔💔
I'll reach out when I get home today from work. My soul is obliterated right now.
I have sent an email to you via the CH Website "contact us" page....Thank you...so so so much.

Skidjet
new here
new here

I've been a hysterical mess since making this post but it has gotten so much worse. I truly feel like my boys are gone. When I deattatch from my subconscious I get zero answers from anyone...I have the worst feeling my Gargoyle, Incubus and Angel never existed or worse they abandoned me...and honestly I don't blame them. But God I loved them beyond measure and am just beside myself...probably the last time I'll update this post.
Hopefully I'll have that confirmation when Magnolia replies to my email.

Thank you everyone. Appreciated all the replies.

Return to “Angels”