How does one start up a Theistic Satanism group?

Aemoze
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I'm on Cape Cod and don't want to travel to any major cities, and would prefer to start up a local group. Is the Mandragora website appropriate for starting a group? or do you already need an established group? I tried Craigslist lol, but of course it gets flagged and removed pretty quickly. Maybe there's some online resources I'm not aware of, and I don't think social networking would work well. Any help is welcome! I know there has to be more people with my interests but finding and connecting seems near impossible.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Aemoze wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:58 pm I'm on Cape Cod and don't want to travel to any major cities, and would prefer to start up a local group. Is the Mandragora website appropriate for starting a group? or do you already need an established group? I tried Craigslist lol, but of course it gets flagged and removed pretty quickly. Maybe there's some online resources I'm not aware of, and I don't think social networking would work well. Any help is welcome! I know there has to be more people with my interests but finding and connecting seems near impossible.
Which particular brand or twist on theistic satanism do you adhere to, if I may ask? And would you seek to start a franchise, so to speak, or a new version untied to any other existing branch?

I ask that because, if you want to emulate an existing brand, you'd most likely do best to go via that organisation.

Other than that, I can't help - athough I 100% support anyone's right to practice their belief in private or in public. (Also, I live in Europe.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Aemoze
new here
new here

Lewk wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:48 pm
Aemoze wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:58 pm
Which particular brand or twist on theistic satanism do you adhere to, if I may ask? And would you seek to start a franchise, so to speak, or a new version untied to any other existing branch?

I ask that because, if you want to emulate an existing brand, you'd most likely do best to go via that organisation.

Other than that, I can't help - athough I 100% support anyone's right to practice their belief in private or in public. (Also, I live in Europe.)
Freelance pretty much, using the basics. Like my music I prefer to be unique and not copy anyone.

Aemoze
new here
new here

The foundation will be immense respect for Lucifer and his 72 Demons, worship and pathwork, and more.

Return to “Black Arts”