Spiritual Astrology Readings - Cosmic Phoenix Dragon

If you have a Website or a Marketplace Shop, introduce yourself in this area!
Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

8*8 Spiritual Astrology Readings 8*8

Name of Shop: Cosmic Phoenix Dragon

Owners: Elle

Shop website: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CosmicPhoenixDragon

Social media: N/A

CH Forum/Community/Social Media Usernames: Tokala, Halimede

Length of time in business: Etsy shop opened in September 8 2022

Length of time practicing/learning: 15+ years

I’ve been hesitating to post this as I was wondering what the point would be, since there’s so many talented people here already, and the CH shop already offers lots of great readings, but oh well I’m posting about my little shop anyway. Perhaps you could even recommend me to some friends and family members who’d like a reading, but aren’t quite ready to learn about spirit keeping and such? I would appreciate it :8)

About what I do:

I give spiritual astrology readings, so they are not as traditional as cold aspect readings you’d get from other regular astrologers. For me, looking at a birth chart is like looking into a window to your soul, and I can understand all the threads/lines and aspects in a very particular way. It’s like synesthesia where I will see your chart and everything will come with impressions, sounds, feelings, emotions, messages.

These astrology readings will be more about your soul and energy attached to each aspect. In order to understand you’d need to be able to listen and feel with your heart. A person who got a reading from me sent me a message and said it moved her so much she felt her heart open, and since then she’s been able to change her whole life around. I’m always glad to hear I’ve helped someone. Maybe I’ll find something helpful for you when I take a peak into your chart? Who knows.

In any event, I’ve been practicing and learning about astrology since I was a small child. I have always wanted to know what the stars are saying. Space, astrology, astronomy, planets have been part of my passion for as long as I can remember. Since I was born I’ve always known the Earth itself is very much alive and conscious, just another being like us, albeit far wiser, and I think of all planets in the same way. I once read a description about planets, and someone referred to them as being similar to angelic beings.They communicate, bless, destroy, create, cleanse, heal, and their communication with each other is part of the communication with the universe at large.

I didn't stop at astrology as divination, I've also sought to learn about astronomy, cosmic waves, the effects of solar radiation, solar flares, gravity, orbits, the effect everything has on every other planet, asteroids, comets. All of them play a part in understanding ourselves.

For me, I understand astrology as one of the main languages of God (source/universe) that’s been bestowed upon people, to give them the chance to learn about the universe and themselves, and it has been my wish to fully understand this language. We've lost a lot of wisdom and information pertaining to astrology over time, and it has been my quest to understand astrology in a deeper, more mystical way, as every standard astrology book that I have read did not answer all of my burning questions about consciousness, the universe, the soul and such.

And so your chart is part of the universe, a snapshot of what the stars, or what God was saying when you came into this world, and what your past, present and future is, who you are, who you’ve been, and who you always will be throughout space and time.

O*O *0* O*O

Return to “Website/Marketplace Shop Introduction”