Whats the most spirits and spells youve purchased in one order??

angelicpeace
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Archangel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Im curious about this because I have a cart witth like 10+ spirits and 10+ spells

Some DA spirits, some wa spirits, immortals and spells

Is it ok to purchase multiple spirits and spells like this??
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

I don’t think there is anything particularly wrong purchasing work for bindings or service for a practitioner to match with you X number of beings /spirits. I think what you should be prepared for is setting the appropriate amount of time for yourself to bond with them, welcome them into your home and update or review your house rules to confirm they conform to your current preferences when welcoming new beings and spirits into your life.

At one time I welcomed around 20 beings/ spirits around the same time through my own work and several friends I was waiting for from older orders. Honestly show the time they deserve and make sure they know they are important to you and the rest should come together nicely. Honestly there are general guidelines on how much time you should spend when welcoming a new friend (spirit or being ) into your life but everyone handles and does this differently. I welcome or meet around 100-200 beings / spirits every month through my work as being in a coven and being a practitioner. It’s not so much about the overall time you spend in X time frame but the quality of time you spend and the openness to be approachable when they want to be with you and want to work with you.
Last edited by Satella on Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

cndrow
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucien
Zodiac:

At the beginning of Jan, I made a large purchase of 8 spirits (and two came as freebies, totaling 10 for the order).

I am the type of spirit keeper than prefers a smaller spirit family- which I know sounds silly, considering that purchase. I had several of my new friends come forward to begin the bonding process, and the rest are essentially ‘in queue’. Although I still include everyone in day to day activities, I’m spending time bonding with 2-3 for the month, then ask if anyone else wants to spend more intimate time with me.

To be honest, I regret making such a huge purchase all at once, BUT, I do not in the least regret who came through my custom conjures and I’m thrilled everyone is here! I just wish I’d broken it up over a couple months or so, because of the type of person I am.

That’s just my personal experiences. I don’t think there’s a Right or Wrong answer here! I just wanted to offer my perspective to give you some food for thought :)
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

angelicpeace wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:24 pm Im curious about this because I have a cart witth like 10+ spirits and 10+ spells

Some DA spirits, some wa spirits, immortals and spells

Is it ok to purchase multiple spirits and spells like this??
To me that's fine.

I don't think CH refuses large orders - it's up to us to each decide how many we can handle. It has often been said here that having a bound spirit companion is a responsibility. We need to do daily quiet time sessions with new spirit companions: so can we do that with 10, in this case?

CH's recommendation - as I recall (I don't have the reference) - is between 5-10 minutes each for the first 30 days.

I've had 15 more than once. I had the time so was happy to spend several hours before bed each night on quiet time.

At the beginning of spirit keeping I started out small: one at a time, then 4. It was only after quite a while that I felt I could handle such numbers. It feels disrespectful to me if I don't devote sufficient time to the initial bonding / getting to know each other sessions.

CH spell bindings are best worked with by connecting with them in the way set out in the article on spell bindings tips & tricks. It may be best to do this individually with each new binding when it arrives but it doesn't seem to be mandatory.
You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon

The most I have ever purchased in one order is (ironically) actually 69 items, including 6 spirits. The rest were spells.
I don't regret any of my big orders. Sometimes there are fantastic flash sale items and discount coupon codes that add up another 25-40% off on top of that, so instead of splitting them up, I end up sealing the deal and getting all the wishy-washy items in my current cart in a big order.
I also began placing orders that were over $100. I found that it saved me a lot of money in shipping fees because it really adds up after a while.

But the most spirits I have at once is 8. It was 5 orders combined, and I asked for them all to be shipped together. Other than that, I don't think I can do with 10+ because I have trouble remembering all the exotic names and details of my new companions. I have a hard time dividing my time between work, new friends, and free time. I feel overwhelmed easily if there are too many new companions to get to know all at once. Most times, I get 1-3. But that's just me—I will not say it's right or wrong since each of us is different.

CH has very powerful spells and rituals, so if you end up getting some strong ones together, it can be quite overwhelming. Be aware that if you have some really powerful Dark or White Arts, either end of the spectrum, you might feel tired.
In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

In the beginning I made a lot of orders, but after that I learned that it was better for me to get spirits little by little. That way, it's easier for me to get to know them and for them to get to know me, and easier for me to meet them in meditation, instead of having a long queue lol
Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
Zodiac:

When I started, I wanted to be slow with how many spirits I want to welcome at a time because I wanted to spend lots of time with a spirit before welcoming another. However, due to recent events and changes in life goals, I started to welcome multiple spirits at once because I want their helps to achieve those goals. Three weeks ago, I welcomed 5 new spirits into my spirit family in the same day, which is a lot because at the time I only have 5 spirits. Yesterday I welcomed another spirit into my family. I still have another 2 spirits waiting to arrive another 2 I am planning to order soon. I am planning to stop because I need to spend time bonding with my new friends and give them my full attention.

For spells, I tend to go crazy on them lol. I probably have over 100 spells from different practitioners, and I only started 3 months ago.
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon

Darknorth wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:31 pm For spells, I tend to go crazy on them lol. I probably have over 100 spells from different practitioners, and I only started 3 months ago.
Lmao same. I stopped counting the spells I got because it's a lot of work. But man, I wanted to start small too! My Keep says you and I have somewhat similar energy-ish and we also start about the same time, you a bit sooner than me. But don't worry, we're going on the right track! Hope all is well.
In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “General Questions”