Dream of being digested by a green python

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Dorothy
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Greetings all! I am new here on the forum and I thought I'd post my dream of being digested by a green python.

I have always been a person who dreams every night, often vivid, unusual dreams. Sometimes they are prophetic dreams that come true. One night shortly after I recieved my first spirit stone, I dreamed about my family and I being attacked by all of these green tree pythons. They were everywhere, trying to reach out and snap at me and my family. Finally, one swallowed me and I visualized myself being digested by this snake. I watched myself through my eyes as I moved through the snake's digestive system. It was very colorful and full of fingerlike projections... (it's hard to describe), anyway all at once I was outside the body of the snake, staring at a tan, coccoon like object laying beside this snake. I've looked this dream up on other dream sites, and it could either be a negative dream about sin and anxiety OR a positive dream about rebirth and redirection. I feel as though it was positive due to events that have occurred in my life since acquiring my stome. Any thoughts now that you all think I'm a crazy person? LOL
There is no place like home!
SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member

It could also be a spirit trying to connect with you. Do you know of Ajatar? Here:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/store/cart ... substring=
Well behaved women rarely make history.
Dance like nobody is watching.
sage of aquarius
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced

That's a really interesting (OK and kind of disgusting) dream. It's kind of neat that you watched yourself travel through the snake's digestive tract. I'd lean towards the whole re-birth and renewal aspect. It's kind of like you were stripped clean and then reborn.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
Dorothy
new here
new here
Zodiac:

sage of aquarius wrote:That's a really interesting (OK and kind of disgusting) dream.
Yes, it was definately a dream I won't soon forget, I was very disturbed by it. I told my husband about it, (I share all of my strange dreams with him), and he thought I was off my rocker. What a thing to hear about at breakfast!
I definately think it was all about rebirth. I brought home a gryphon, and I think she's hard at work securing new treasure for me and my family. And that was her way of letting me know. I'm starting to feel that we have a little hope in our lives now.
There is no place like home!
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

sounds like some spiritual transformation. snakes could symbolize wisdom, secrets, temptation or lies/enemies.
"Man is what he sees in other people."
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Yes, I agree, it sounds like a transformation or re-birth dream. Perhaps it is your subconscious acknowledging your entry into the world of spiritual contact.
De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
PsiDraco
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

You aren't nuts. I've had friends tell me of being bitten in the astral by those giant snakes. I know mine isn't a dream, but try being almost eaten alive by a giant burmese python and surviving it. I believe the spirit world reaches us not just in dreams, but sometimes in the physical. I love reptiles and have grown up with them, and have always had dreams of shapeshifting dragon people teaching me how to shapeshift, hence my name. Your dream, from my perspective is a blessing of mystic connections.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”