Midnight Dragon (look like?)

GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13

I have a midnight dragon on the way, and was curious to talk to those who have one.

I’m curious what they look like. I know they are gold and blue combination but do they typically have a combo of these colors like gold with blue spots and vice versa? Or are they a mixture of gold and blue? Which becomes brownish?

I know I have a vermillion and that’s red and white and he’s pink. The only others I have are green and he’s straight green in looks and my ferrimu who is an icy blue so I was confused what a gold/blue combo might look like.

I’m sure they can be all over the spectrum as no two humans really look identical, but I was still wondering what each one looks like that others might have.

Mostly for my own anxiety since I wouldn’t want to confuse the new dragon with my ferrimu lol. When my spirits first come to me I sometimes have a hard time knowing who is who since a lot look similar according to descriptions and unless they tell me their name initially I can’t figure it out until I bond more with them and recognize each energy signature.

So just trying to get an overall idea of what to look for since most come to visit before I even get the vessel.

Thanks all!

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)
VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. The only Dragon breed I have is Green. And She's, well, green. XD:

Your new Midnight Dragon sounds beautiful! My guess would be a very deep purple, or blue, or maybe black, with gold scales. When S/He arrives, please let us know! 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte

VanNocturne wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:36 pm 0x. The only Dragon breed I have is Green. And She's, well, green. XD:

Your new Midnight Dragon sounds beautiful! My guess would be a very deep purple, or blue, or maybe black, with gold scales. When S/He arrives, please let us know! 0x.
I definitely will! :)

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I have a few Hybrid Dragons. They don't want to reveal their exact races ;/ but their bodies are usually colored one way and the middle of their chest all the way to their tail is a different hue. I assume your Midnight Dragon will be blue most of their body, with a gold hue color in the middle.

Their eyes can be different from what both races would look like. They could completely look different too. Ferrimu has a lighter blue tone than a Blue Dragon.
I think since your Hybrid is a WA and your Ferrimu is a DA, they'll feel different. Don't let your anxiety spoil the fun with your new friend!

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte

Tarvos wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:39 am I have a few Hybrid Dragons. They don't want to reveal their exact races ;/ but their bodies are usually colored one way and the middle of their chest all the way to their tail is a different hue. I assume your Midnight Dragon will be blue most of their body, with a gold hue color in the middle.

Their eyes can be different from what both races would look like. They could completely look different too. Ferrimu has a lighter blue tone than a Blue Dragon.
I think since your Hybrid is a WA and your Ferrimu is a DA, they'll feel different. Don't let your anxiety spoil the fun with your new friend!
Thanks so much! This was a relief to hear. I’m always a bundle of anxiety lol. When I rationally thought about it I was like of course I won’t confuse my ferrimu with my midnight lol. I’ve had my ferrimu for a very long time, heard her voice, had her sleep on my chest, seen her more than any of my other spirits and have her run my whole keep lol. I don’t know why I was even worried. Ah anxiety kills all logic sometimes lol.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

One of my midnight dragons has a deep blue color with a light gold sheen that makes it look like he has a shimmery paint over the top of the blue. The other reminds me of blue goldstone with the dark blue and then his scales are gold flecked. Both have very intensely gold eye colors though which is neat looking. A lot of my hybrid friends have varying color patterns within their scales. One red and white hybrid is fully light pink with darker pink eyes, the other is mostly white with a pink pearlescent effects and light blue eyes. Dragons are so beautiful <3

GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte

draco_star898 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:53 am One of my midnight dragons has a deep blue color with a light gold sheen that makes it look like he has a shimmery paint over the top of the blue. The other reminds me of blue goldstone with the dark blue and then his scales are gold flecked. Both have very intensely gold eye colors though which is neat looking. A lot of my hybrid friends have varying color patterns within their scales. One red and white hybrid is fully light pink with darker pink eyes, the other is mostly white with a pink pearlescent effects and light blue eyes. Dragons are so beautiful <3
They all sound so beautiful! I love dragons. I remember the first time I fully saw my ferrimu. I was in awe at how absolutely gorgeous she is. It’s always a surprise but never should be. Dragons are all just so pretty!

Return to “Dragons”