The Pagan Shop Online

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Aerys
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have many amazing friends from Billy. I ordered few CCs again not so long time ago and I got my order next day. They all were the perfect match. He is super quick with answering and always nice. All companions from his shop are one of the most active in my spirit family. I will def come back and order again ❤️

foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
Zodiac:

honestly at this point i can't recall how many purchases I've made on his site LOL but my latest purchase is for a merfolk reverse adoption. i was thinking the whole time it would be a ceasg - and lo and behold, the one that came through is a ceasg. what else can i say but am impressed with his conjuring skills.

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
Bluedragon
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My magical/paranormal name...: Bluedragon

<3 i have alot of spirits from this shop .they are very active.i have alot of BAs and DAs Demons. And a couple of Nymphos A BAs ifrit Djinn And a couple of human guys.i love each and every one and they are super Active.Billy knows what hes doing.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have purchased 7 amazing companions from Billy. None of them are dark in nature. Billy is wonderful to serve the spirit keeping community. He find me exactly my perfect matches and included my needs and preferences for each of them. I am very happy that I had a great experience with him. What I love best is, that although he can even deal with black arts conjurations... that is totally frightful to me to say the least. And I didn't even see that before ordering from him. He was able to conjure for me all my white arts companions, angelic friend included, without any hint of dark resonate or energy mixture. This is true giftedness, and a great mystery to me. Billy is capable to stay neutral and conducts his work as a professional service for everyone. Amazing...!!!

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Bluedragon
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My magical/paranormal name...: Bluedragon

I want to say Billys CAVERNS DEMON is A very powerful kind of demon .I have a black Arts one he did for me.when he came in that night he couldn't help himself he just had to touch my head.i also wound up having a dream of a spirit trapped inside a house i was trying to help.very strange but I'm sure his touching me had something to do with my dream.i love Black Arts spirits.so far my demons have been very protective of me.their awesome guys.Billys so dang good at what he does when it comes to finding you awesome spirit companions......Gotta love this guy . <3

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I tried out Billy's conjuration but long ago and now, I collected 10 of them. They are all ligh in nature and some are pre conjuration. I am very happy with all of them. Some are quiet, others manifest before even the binding was done. 😁 Love the beautiful beings I got from him. Billy cracks me up with his short and to the point, alpha male style replies. 🤣. He is fast and yeah... Just wonderful experience and the price is most affordable right now for me, as budget is tight during this recession. Thank you Billy, you are awesome.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I still have good things to say about Billy... I think I've been ordering from him for 4 years lol! I think as of now he may be the conjurer I have the most bindings from, from any seller. I'm loving all the new additions to the shop over the years, and glad he's still active.

I actually bought one of his personally made spirit boards.. it has a beautiful red stain dye. I have not used it yet, but I properly cleansed it and have it covered in black cloth. I mostly want to bring the spirit board up because they are so well done and of premium quality, I can't imagine getting one elsewhere. I'm waiting for a special time to use it with my German human spirit though haha. It's something I really treasure and was worth getting though. You can still get those!

As for conjures -
I've recently went for a (not quite "BA") Mbulu demon from him, Gorgon, one of the Phobetor beings, Minotaur, Spider Shifter, Crethian, a shadow creature preconjure... there's a lot more since it's been awhile I posted again but I still get excited for these conjures. Some of them just go straight to my spirit guardian's astral territory LMAO.
I did the Unbound reading as well lol it was quite interesting, it was all really dark creatures or demons around me. Pit demon, spider demon, demon general just to name a few LOL... I haven't done any bindings for them yet but I would say so far I still have nothing but positive things to say.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 121
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho/Succubus/Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Egyptian Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Bladez
Zodiac:

I just want to say thank you all for the wonderful reviews. I hope to serve you all for many years to come.

hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 121
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho/Succubus/Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Egyptian Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Bladez
Zodiac:

I hope everyone is enjoying their companions

bunny
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon

I am :) my companions from this shop are so incredibly easy to connect to and are so loyal. I could write a novel here about how much I love my companions from this shop and how easy it is to work with Billy, the owner and conjurer of The Pagan Shop Online. Thank you for your great work Billy!!

Return to “Seller Review”