Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucien
Zodiac:

I met a friend’s gargoyle and he sincerely played up the ‘grotesque’ aspect of his features as one way to appear intimidating. He had heavy Earth energy, and I got the impression he guarded liminal spaces like crossroads or graveyards

My own gargoyle, however, has a sweet, sunny personality and his appearance reflects his puppy like nature. Though he can make himself any size, his natural size is just big enough to sit on my shoulder, and he has very large eyes, a cute upturned bat like snout, and is always smiling. BUT- when it’s time to be serious, his energy & countenance shifts into something far more monstrous and threatening. Both are him, but he prefers to be relaxed while on guard and only be threatening when the occasion arises

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

cndrow wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:48 pm I met a friend’s gargoyle and he sincerely played up the ‘grotesque’ aspect of his features as one way to appear intimidating. He had heavy Earth energy, and I got the impression he guarded liminal spaces like crossroads or graveyards

My own gargoyle, however, has a sweet, sunny personality and his appearance reflects his puppy like nature. Though he can make himself any size, his natural size is just big enough to sit on my shoulder, and he has very large eyes, a cute upturned bat like snout, and is always smiling. BUT- when it’s time to be serious, his energy & countenance shifts into something far more monstrous and threatening. Both are him, but he prefers to be relaxed while on guard and only be threatening when the occasion arises
I think one of the most striking thing about Gargoyle is their grotesque features. I don't have any of them (because of that), but I do have their name pop up multiple times in a few readings that we'd be great friends. I adore your Gargoyle so much. He sounds so cute and awesome!

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
cndrow
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:47 pm
cndrow wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:48 pm I met a friend’s gargoyle and he sincerely played up the ‘grotesque’ aspect of his features as one way to appear intimidating. He had heavy Earth energy, and I got the impression he guarded liminal spaces like crossroads or graveyards

I think one of the most striking thing about Gargoyle is their grotesque features. I don't have any of them (because of that), but I do have their name pop up multiple times in a few readings that we'd be great friends. I adore your Gargoyle so much. He sounds so cute and awesome!
I think so too!! I am probably biased though, I have always loved "ugly" creatures and found such beauty in them.

Thank you, omg I love my adorable 'puppy' gargoyle! He is such a sweet-looking boy most of the time, but he can be fierce when he needs to be!

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

I have a Gargoyle & to answer your question, no not at all, I find mine to be quite beautiful, but he can be grotesque when & if needed!

:3
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

cndrow wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:28 pm I think so too!! I am probably biased though, I have always loved "ugly" creatures and found such beauty in them.

Thank you, omg I love my adorable 'puppy' gargoyle! He is such a sweet-looking boy most of the time, but he can be fierce when he needs to be!
After reading your adorable Gargoyle, I can't help but want one too. I'll probably order in my next order. I can't wait!

cndrow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:11 pm
cndrow wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:28 pm I think so too!! I am probably biased though, I have always loved "ugly" creatures and found such beauty in them.

After reading your adorable Gargoyle, I can't help but want one too. I'll probably order in my next order. I can't wait!
Ohmigosh I’m so excited to hear that!! I think everyone should have a gargoyle <3

Faolan
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 222
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Bigfoot
If I could be anything, I would be...: A lycan
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

I've only seen one of my gargoyles once, and it happened when he decided to sit on my bed. It seemed like he was watching over me. However, as soon as I noticed him, he got off the bed. This incident occurred about a year ago. I would describe their appearance as adorable. Id I were to make a comparison it would be to a pug; you either find their appearance appealing or you don't. While some might initially seem grotesque, they tend to grow on you over time.

freespirit111
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 60
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: guide
Zodiac:

My first two, were from CH,and after I while I asked them to try and appear in a dream to me, a few nights later, I had a dream where I was standing on the small side of a hill,above me was this big dog, looking down at me and as I looked around, I saw another big dog, below me, both were watching me...it wasn't a light dream, I didn't feel scared in it, just a overall sense of power and no messing around...with these two creatures....They are Gargoyles, but chose to represent themselves as something I could identify with....

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

It depends on the Gargoyle. Following my previous post, I successfully gathered the bravery to bring a Gargoyle into my life, an experience I have found to be very unique. My Gargoyle is quite extraordinary, boasting the ability to shape shift, offering a true form that deviates from the typical grotesque, Gargoyle-statue appearance. She stands out in her own special way and thus, I don't have further plans of adopting more Gargoyles.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

I may be biased because they are mine.

I was worried and kept messaging Ashe or CH about the city-dwelling gargoyles. I kept saying what if she doesn't like it here. I am not in the city. God, I hope she likes me.

Here is my point. She was my first spirit to fully manifest physically in this reality. On top of my ceiling, she was looking at me and tilting her head. I was not expecting it; I didn't know I was getting her that night. But I never said that thing was ugly; it never even came into my mind.

Put this into context: you just got off work; you take a shower. You grab a beer, chug two, drink the third slowly, and get the TV going, sitting in the dark. You look up and see an unknown creature looking at you on your ceiling. How many of you admit you would freak the F*** out? Be honest.

I kept so calm that the moment she tilted her head, I was like, hey, there. How are you doing? And she stepped closer to me, and then she disappeared ☹. That night, they made sure I felt weightless. Again, this is another feeling I wish I could feel but never felt again ☹. Weightless. When trying to sleep like there, I almost had to ask myself, am I stoned? Lol. No pun intended. I even heard them make their unusual noises….

Again, I am biased; I love them. I love the love they share with me. They seemed to care about me, so she was very calm, introducing herself and telling me, "Hey, it's okay, you're not in the city. I am here to be with you and protect you.

So, I do not feel they are ugly; I think they are cool. I cannot say it's cool enough. But they are beautiful. I also must say I have a soft spot for any of the “monstrous creatures.” I do not find any of them to be MONSTERS. I find them loving, beautiful creatures, even as dark as they are. I try to hold and pet my chupacabra like I would one of my dogs. I even have a LE-like horse with tentacles all over its body and a long horse mouth full of teeth. They polymorphed their size so I could hold them, and I remember petting them, even lovingly putting my arm in their jaws. So.

I do not find gargoyles ugly at all.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Gargoyle”