DMagickshop

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Snakat 2.0
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced

Does my one have experience with DMagickshop on Etsy?

I found their shop by accident and I’m curious about their conjurations. I have sent a message to them asking bout their practice and method. But also would like to know if someone have something to share.

SpiderCricket13
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 35
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I do, and I’m a total novice but my Griffon from Mandi and Drew is the only spirit I can regularly connect with. Plus we had issues with postage, I’m on the other side of the world, and we must have chatted for two months over that. I think they are awesome

Snakat 2.0
new here
new here

SpiderCricket13 wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:57 pm I do, and I’m a total novice but my Griffon from Mandi and Drew is the only spirit I can regularly connect with. Plus we had issues with postage, I’m on the other side of the world, and we must have chatted for two months over that. I think they are awesome
Thanks for sharing, it’s great to know they have good communication and your experience is positive.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I have two companions from them, a slime and a snake shifter. Both have been excellent additions to my spirit family and mesh really well with my personality. I have also gotten companion moodboards from them and have found these to be really accurate.

Snakat 2.0
new here
new here

Hazell wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:04 am I have two companions from them, a slime and a snake shifter. Both have been excellent additions to my spirit family and mesh really well with my personality. I have also gotten companion moodboards from them and have found these to be really accurate.
Thanks for the information as well Hazel, did you share any experience with your Slime companion anywhere?

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Snakat 2.0 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:57 pm
Hazell wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:04 am I have two companions from them, a slime and a snake shifter. Both have been excellent additions to my spirit family and mesh really well with my personality. I have also gotten companion moodboards from them and have found these to be really accurate.
Thanks for the information as well Hazel, did you share any experience with your Slime companion anywhere?
I haven’t written about him here before, but when I get the chance I’ll talk about my slime companion in my experiences thread. He has a gentle and sweet personality, and showed up in my dreams a couple of days after he joined me.

Return to “Seller Review”