The Ivory Pagan

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

SheMeHer wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:34 pm This person tried to cheat me. Simple as that. And as you can see she has now updated her King/Queen servitor gig to now be limited to ten abilities and then you gotta pay $10 extra for more. Before the abilities were unlimited…sky was the limit.

Her comprehension failed her. I inquired about purchasing THREE MORE servitors for house protection and asked her if they could perform cloaking work. She updated her site after my email, and finally replied and tells me it will be $10 extra. Lady lol I was asking in reference to purchasing three more!!!! (I specifically said that) Not adding cloaking to the three I had already purchased. Mind you, I have not received them three yet. I want a refund, truthfully. I don’t like people that lack integrity and seem weird. Weird: She has changed the prices for three body binds three times this week alone. $30, $20, now $30 again lol these ain’t sales people…just price changes. Weird.
based on your email quoted by Brianna: "I learned about you on creepy hallows forum. I also learned about your servitors there. I remember there was someone that had 12 of them. Right now I’m sitting here like do I go on there and tell them about this?"

that is me with 12 of her king servitora and no you dont need to tell me anything. i have other orders from brianna since then and they have always been legit through my own assessment. My kraken is as amazing as i had hoped. don't drag me into your incoherent mess. i have zero issues with brianna.

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

i have over 40 spirits/living entities from her shop. I have several servitors. my king and queen is fine. i even got 18 upgrades for them when she had buy 3 get 3. I never had any issue with her. i dunno how many readings iv gotten from her... i can literally talk openly with her . I still work with her. she is always updating her site. its newer. i dont understand that one CH changes stuff constantly. all you gotta do is level with Brianna i never seen her have issues with refunds. sorry i saw this post i had to say something im actually looking for a different shop no one seems to know about yet. i even tipped her once and she wouldnt have it. se offered me more services for it. she is that nice.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Fcl2809
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Eleste
Zodiac:

I don't usually do reviews, but I think Brianna deserves one.
I was very surprised the first time I did custom conjuration on her shop list. I really felt goosebumps all over my body when I finished the transaction. For some reason I felt the call of the "Vampire Merfolk" on her shop listing and within a few days of the process he had come to visit me.

"T" is very mysterious being and on the other hand he likes to joke around which is also a combination that suits me haha. He has helped me calm my emotions and my dreams and divinations have become clearer.
I always wake up with a headache but strangely when he arrives my head feels light.
I rate her service 10/10, she is a really are nice person and kind enough to answer all your questions in quick time!.
Last edited by Fcl2809 on Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Seller Review”