You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Gaiseric
Zodiac:

So I'll get straight to the point. I'm an infant when it comes to spirit keeping but I notice some tangible improvement now that I've spent more time . When I call out too one of my companions I almost instantly get this very high pitched ringing in one of or both my ears. It's not bothersome but I notice it quite easily, and even more now that I've spent more time developing. When I ask a question, I get the same ringing sound but louder. Now, even though im absolutely certain that these are associated with my companions, I don't know exactly what it is and I would appreciate some insight. I would ask my companions but currently I'm pretty much deaf when it comes to telepathy save for a few ambient words that may pop up randomly. Is it their energy that causes it? Does energy run similar to a frequency? Is the ringing when I ask a question from my companions answering my questions, but since I'm not adept at using telepathy the response is coming through that way?

Also I know everybody's experience is different and I make an effort not to rely on others experiences but even still that doesn't mean im not open to advice. When I coming on the precipice of being able to use telepathy effectively what sorts of things should I expect? Any feedback is appreciated ^..^

"Do you desire to look beyond the veil?"
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

The first thing I'd say is consider getting the mundane side of your hearing checked out - ie health wise.

On the spiritual side, I've made a few posts here about the 'third ear' meditation I did daily for 10 years. While I had perfect hearing (ie no medical condition, like tinnitus) I was able to hear ringing sounds all the time, which fluctuated according to the energies around me. In Indian meditation terms, I was able to listen inside and hear 'divine music': the sound of drums, bells, flutes, conches. In modern scientific terms, I had tuned my neurological setup so that I could hear the thrumming of blood and my brain was filling in the missing frequencies that had begin to disappear in the late teens, meaning I could hear that as ringing, flute or conch-like sounds.

It appears to be by no means uncommon to hear things like that in relation to energies but - as there's an undeniable link between the physical ear (eg cilia) & our neurology involved too - it really makes sense to get a physical check up.

Decades later I still hear those sounds but now I have some age-related hearing loss too. I've never had physical damage to my hearing, which can cause unpleasant tinnitus.

tl/dr: Most of us just don't hear those sounds. Our brains tune them out. (Even if we have something like industrial-related tinnitus, there's hope in the fact that our brains can be re-educated to ignore it, so it doesn't drive us crazy.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Paranormal Energy”