venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@Nightrunner404's life experiences is a good mirror image to mine, snippets from many other comments also similar so I won't repeat. Only additional information that I have observed is going to cancel out your saying about self esteem and religion.

I observed, that most people, who realised spirit keeping as such exist and then decided to embrace it are actually pretty screwed on types, inteligent, brave, balanced and level headed, spiritually advanced people, who can handle themselves and the spiritual dimension with easy.

Maybe, few members, that actually arrived to CH and rescued by Ash from some tormenting dark spirit gave you that impression....while they need time to heal. But look again, even those people had shown to me extremely strong emotional stability and fighting spirit against those odds spirits before they got exhousted out of their own strength and asked for help.

Obviously, you need to know your strength and weaknesses and how far and fast are you capable going into it. Those two points of yours is 90% INVALID, based on my observation and my own experiences. I give it a chance to be true, with about 10 percent of the people here might fall under that umbrella.
But I feel if someone sets out to spirit keeping with your assumptions, won't last at all. You not generally grow suddenly spiritual, because you have spirits flowing around you.

BTW... we are born with our own sets of spirit guides... whether we realise it or not and technically, we are born spirit keepers without knowing it, that later in life we realised, & we embraced through education and as a path of practice.
400✨Aster💫Jupiter

NitNatNewt
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

To me, it seems very biased to carve out just two types of categories for a practice of any kind. Are there folks that fall under those categories? Probably. Are there others that don't fit either? Definitely.
cndrow
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucien
Zodiac:

I'm interested to know the thought process/experiences that led to these two different groups. I say this purely out of curiosity, not sarcasm

I don't think all Keepers would fit in these two categories. I don't think I would fit in one or the other, perhaps a mix of both, and neither?

My personal experiences are, I found spirit keeping *after* I went through a spiritual awakening and began feeling and living more whole (physical, mental, spiritual). But I've also been a medium all my life and actively communicated with spirits since I was born, basically. It's true, I do need a lot of protection as a medium, but it's not why I began spirit keeping. I was just so excited I could find a way to permanently invite my spirit friends to stay with me for the rest of my life and increase our communications :)

Return to “General Questions”