Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sylph or Undine
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: ROWN ROSALIND
Zodiac:

I keep thinking about a dream and astral visitation I had weeks ago. I was in a bathroom and I couldn't help but notice a tiny opaquely white being near the sink faucet. I was surprised to see this being had distinct facial features and a tiny body somewhat human-like, a bulbous little belly, but the size of half my pinky finger. If I had to make a known physical comparison, I would liken them to tiny smurfs. But the hair was a zigzag pattern and no hat. They seemed happy and made direct eye contact with me. Not sure if or what gender, they presented as luminously white yet opaque, I thought is this a light or vibrational being? With some connection to water as they were near a faucet, I can't recall if water was running or not. The next day I asked my spirits who this being could be and I was given a name starting with and "S" and I understood it to be the name of the type of being.

I'm just curious if any others have been visited by these tiny beings. I hope I see them again!

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Sounds like maybe you have been visited by your domiciles brownie.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
ROWN ROSALIND
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Maybe a very unique brownie? They did seem to be naked, but it was hard to tell as they were very opaque and white all over. But not frightening or ugly at all, actually my first thought was how cute this being was.
Instrument of the end fire083 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:11 am Sounds like maybe you have been visited by your domiciles brownie.

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

It's only one suggestion, could be right, could be wrong, my thought was some sort of fae and brownie was the only thing that came to mind for it.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon

My oldest Fae said they weren't a Fae. Perhaps they were just a curious Astral being.
If you have the desire, they will probably come through again. But be careful of inviting strange entities into your life without vetting them first.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Maybe try asking your spirits what type of being they think it was too? (Bearing in mind the spirit visitor may describe themself differently - or not.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ROWN ROSALIND
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks Tarvos, my Spirits are tasked with vetting any visitors. And my own intuition is strong. I am looking forward to seeing this tiny being again. There was something so amusing about them and just thinking of this being makes me smile.
Tarvos wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:38 pm My oldest Fae said they weren't a Fae. Perhaps they were just a curious Astral being.
If you have the desire, they will probably come through again. But be careful of inviting strange entities into your life without vetting them first.

ROWN ROSALIND
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Hey Lewk, the first bit of info that my Spirits shared as I mentioned was this being's type starts with the letter "S." I scoured the encyclopedia for this type of being but did not see it exactly, but in a separate post I will describe what I did find that may apply. Now my Spirits are confirming the universe from which this being visited has a lot of water, in even more states than we know of in our world. That's it for now. It's exciting to know there is so much water where they are from, being so important to us as well.
Lewk wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:16 pm Maybe try asking your spirits what type of being they think it was too? (Bearing in mind the spirit visitor may describe themself differently - or not.)

ROWN ROSALIND
new here
new here
Zodiac:

You may be on to something. I only came across one being in the encylopedia that may apply to this type of being starting with the letter "S" as my Spirits told me.

*Sagen faery - (I received a different variation, pronunciation, or possibly completely different being type - "Seli or Selee") quoting from the encyclopedia: ..are extremely close to the earth. They derive their power and life from absorbing energy from the things around them. They give and take their breaths of life from the plants, WATER, animals, insects and humans around them. When adopted by a human they have a true give and take relationship with their keeper. Because their energy is derived from their keeper it is absolutely important that the keeper?s diet adhere to earthen foods. To keep your Faery in tip-top shape so that they may share their positive and abundant energy with you it must first be agreed that you are a healthy-eater. Vegans and those wanting to change their diet to a healthier alternative for weight loss or to see an increase in their physical, mental and emotional help are prime candidates as keepers for the Sagen Faeries.

*This is interesting because I have not been eating well for the past month due to several stressful events that came out of left field. I've definitely been emotionally eating, and perhaps this little being, with the approval of my Spirit family led me to this reminder to take care of my body. I could definitely be drinking more pure WATER, instead of lots of coffee.

The other two that I read about in the encyclopedia that resonated with the energy signature of this being, but the type did not begin with an "S":

Nebula angel - "They are considered "Angels" because of their ethereal presence & energy, however, they would fall under the umbrella of an Astral being. They are commonly called Nebula Angels because of their grand stature in manifestation, and their hazy, hue-blend of manifestation in color. They bring a wonderful Astral energy, magnificent in its totality & presence, and a full, sweeping, connection to the Astral Realm. They are openly communicative, and they prefer to communicate through telepathy or sleep cycle. They each have a unique personality, but overall they share the qualities of being poignant, endearing, wise, and ethereal. They bring Keepers a close connection to the Astral Realm, helpful understanding & comprehension of what exists within the Universe, and a close connection within themselves for Astral Travel, Discovery, and Insight."

*Astral Fae - "can appear as orbs of light or streaks of light when they wish. They are the fairies that grant wishes, allow travel between the planes and the 3 Realms. They can travel through time within the 3 Realms and can give you guidance and support for traveling via your Astral body. They bestow you a higher connection to the gods and working with immortal power and forces. They are gifted with the power to move magic between people, objects and Realms, and can teach you to work with energy manipulation and magic absorption. They bring you closer to ethereal beings and working with ethereal powers. They have the ability to govern aspects and powers within the 3 Realms, and can show favor to those who have a pursuit of learning and working with magic."

*This may be a synchronicity as about a month ago the same time of the visitation I was gifted a beautiful, large smokey quartz crystal necklace by my best friend for my birthday. I have worn it every day since I received it. And smokey quartz happens to be the gemstone of an Astral faery.
Instrument of the end fire083 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:11 am It's only one suggestion, could be right, could be wrong, my thought was some sort of fae and brownie was the only thing that came to mind for it.

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”