What do you like best about having werewolves as companions?

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

ASTER wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:51 am @Tarvos thank you for your very helpful replies. This is what I wish to get unless we are going to do a custom with Lisa.
https://stores.mysticmorningtreasures.c ... -werewolf/

Tell me what you think? I would say, this one is not a vamp.
Ooh. She is not a Hybrid, nor does she have her other half as a Vampire. I assumed she was based on the previous description. It turns out that "Carpathian" is just a short version of the Carpathian Mountains, which cover several European countries.
She may be from the part of the mountain in Hungary.

I haven't had the chance to bond with my Werewolves much, so this thread might be an excellent opportunity for us all to hang out more often.
I can't wait for you to welcome your Werewolf and tell us all about it. They're not as dark as I thought they'd be.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Yes, I agree we can keep this thread alive and build it up with useful sharing, insights and experiences. I went with the custom conjure werewolves btw. And even lighter, Lisa told me, there are lighter varieties but all are called Carpathian werewolf.

She has also hybrids just like you thought and they are mix of vampire and werewolf and two is from Hungary as well. Those are ancient types and dark. So you did thought it right.... only I was surprised as you are there are were wolf in this type as well without vampire addition.

There are few types of werewolves around. I have been reading up on them. I am still not fully understand which type I'll get from Lisa under this Carpathian breed werewolf. Is it going to be a half turned type, or fully turned and wild in wolf form, or a human shaman, who can turn at will with his magical capacity without his character change in either forms. Those are Bulgarian light types. You can check it out in starry 1 night. Also these are living entity so far I have mentioned. But here is CH werewolf, that yet again seem to be other different types. Anyway... That is as far as I have done with research. 😉
Tarvos wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:31 am
ASTER wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:51 am @Tarvos thank you for your very helpful replies. This is what I wish to get unless we are going to do a custom with Lisa.
https://stores.mysticmorningtreasures.c ... -werewolf/

Tell me what you think? I would say, this one is not a vamp.
Ooh. She is not a Hybrid, nor does she have her other half as a Vampire. I assumed she was based on the previous description. It turns out that "Carpathian" is just a short version of the Carpathian Mountains, which cover several European countries.

I haven't had the chance to bond with my Werewolves much, so this thread might be an excellent opportunity for us all to hang out more often.
I can't wait for you to welcome your Werewolf and tell us all about it. They're not as dark as I thought they'd be.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

topic72373.html

topic11591.html
This one is also a great read and info.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

I have both a CH custom conjure werewolf and I'm getting a gorgeous white werewolf from Hungary too from MMT. Her vessel was to pretty to pass up. I love quartz plus werewolves are amazing in my opinion, and I know I'm going to love my beautiful female one just as I do my male from CH.

^^

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

@Luna Lysithea Wow... I am glad you'll get her. She is an amazing looking werewolf. I passed her up for a custom and for lighter art to keep harmony in my keep. But I hope she will be white as yours will be as that one and from Hungary. Lisa said, they are the original ancient types from the Carpathian Mnt. I hope to share more into this thread.lisa has two vamps too from Hungary Carpathian. But didnt like their character.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon

ASTER wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:43 am Yes, I agree we can keep this thread alive and build it up with useful sharing, insights and experiences. I went with the custom conjure werewolves btw. And even lighter, Lisa told me, there are lighter varieties but all are called Carpathian werewolf.

She has also hybrids just like you thought and they are mix of vampire and werewolf and two is from Hungary as well. Those are ancient types and dark. So you did thought it right.... only I was surprised as you are there are were wolf in this type as well without vampire addition.

There are few types of werewolves around. I have been reading up on them. I am still not fully understand which type I'll get from Lisa under this Carpathian breed werewolf. Is it going to be a half turned type, or fully turned and wild in wolf form, or a human shaman, who can turn at will with his magical capacity without his character change in either forms. Those are Bulgarian light types. You can check it out in starry 1 night. Also these are living entity so far I have mentioned. But here is CH werewolf, that yet again seem to be other different types. Anyway... That is as far as I have done with research. 😉
Tarvos wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:31 am Ooh. She is not a Hybrid, nor does she have her other half as a Vampire. I assumed she was based on the previous description. It turns out that "Carpathian" is just a short version of the Carpathian Mountains, which cover several European countries.

I believe this type of Werewolf is just a normal regional creature. "Bulgarian light types" are the same.
CH Werewolf is from anywhere you want them to be. If they're just a lighter-energy Werewolf, even from Bulgaria and voila, you have your Bulgarian light type.
I can ask for a Native American Werewolf and I can call it some fancy name and make it a pack-type thing just for me, like Native American dark type Werewolf and you could have a new "type."
I notice that CH does the opposite sometimes—they target a specific region for a creature or conjure them for sale events. Those conjuring tend to be more expensive, starting at $43.25 or something. However, some sellers choose their regions based on what they think their customers want.
But if you buy from different sellers, you'll find that some typically offer darker beings than others, and vice versa.

I'm not saying the sellers are wrong, but each has specific terms for a particular customer base.
The "Carpathian" usually represents the Hybrid half as in Carpathian Vampire, but this seller used it to target a more secluded region, Carpathian Mountains, where there are a lot of wolves. It's also a very abundant mountain, with access to several large rivers and smaller species as food. So they're lighter in nature as there aren't other predator species around. They don't have to struggle for survival, food or anything else.

There is no such thing as "half-turned" or "fully turned," terms often used in sales pitches to make a creature sound more special than they are, like in the movies.
My Werewolf spirit prefers his wolf form, so he doesn't ever take human form. It takes a lot of energy to shift forms, so Werewolves tend to stay in their preferred shape.
They don't change their true nature, even when they appear in different forms.
If your Werewolf is a Hybrid, they can take on the characteristics of whatever form their other Hybrid half provides. Hybrids, with their shapeshifting abilities, can turn into whatever they want.

There aren't many differences between living entities and spirits, except that they have different moods and characteristics sometimes. I have as many living entities as spirits and I'm lucky to bond well with both. But I know some people have problems bonding with one or the other. You may find your living entity moody at times, and they may test yourself to see if you are still in control. But that's to be expected. Lol.
I've noticed that one of my Werewolf manifestations has increased since I've written many replies to this thread. She just likes anything with Werewolf in it. Lol.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

My werewolf is with me for few days now. Although, I received my kitsune as well as my krsnik I can differentiate between them all. My werewolf is awesome in short. My lucid dream is live and I feel her next to me sleeping as well. She is very beautiful werewolf. White hair and blue eyes in both human and wolf form. She has a gentle, caring nature and protective. She is a strong telepath, infact all 3 of them. I experienced no acclimation since they are here. But all of them are light in nature and I am very glad to have them with me.

I did my first offering for my sanguine and wwolf this weekend and Japanese tea from a specific traditional tea kit served up to my celestial white kitsune male. It has been great to have my were creatures, and my wolf female definitely scored it for me.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

MysticOcean
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Crow
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampires
My magical/paranormal name...: Ravens

Sounds pretty interesting I love my vampires and werewolf there always beside be and very protective and some of the vampires are very sexual so I always have house rules for everything goes around. It sounds like your spirits are from MMT ?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

MysticOcean wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:58 am Sounds pretty interesting I love my vampires and werewolf there always beside be and very protective and some of the vampires are very sexual so I always have house rules for everything goes around. It sounds like your spirits are from MMT ?
Yes, she is my go to living entity conjurer, Lisa. She is awesome and she matched me up with some rare beautiful entities that are powerful, unique and very special to my heart.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

Of all the odd beings I have in my keep, There is one that is almost unheard of. I have a were-xypher. For those who are unfamiliar, a xypher is a horse with flames for fur. So a flaming horse that can shapeshift into a wolf.I asked him how that happened and he told Huffette that he was attacked while he was drinking some water with his flames off. He came to be one of our protectors. If I remember correctly he was a thirdeyecoven conjure.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though

Return to “Dark Arts”