littlewitchy0514
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Of My Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm not sure?
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wisterial- this was given to me by my Kami who I work with.

Hi! So, for awhile I have been drawn to Concuans. I'm not sure why but, like many keepers who are drawn to certain spirits and or entities, I can't stop thinking about them and what not. Although, I don't have any personal experiences with living entities in general, I would love to hear from those who have experiences with these entities to help educate me?

There isn't much in CH Encyclopedia and I would very much love to hear from those of you who have a Concuan in your Spirit Families. Thank you so much! <3

" Having the ability to overcome the situations that teach us valuable lessons, is a greater victory than any gold or silver. "

"The greatest victories come from the most difficult wars and battles."
<3 45 I in Our Family and Forever Growing <3
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Have you read through this giant thread yet?

viewtopic.php?f=472&t=63029

My lad is lovely, though I sometimes have a harder time sensing him right away unlike with my incubus companion who is very close to me and spends a lot of time with me. But, he does hang around in my created astral space a bunch and I have seen him in dreams a few times so I know he's with me, it just seems to take more effort to connect with him. Though to be fair I seem to have a harder time with most of my living entities from CH vs their spirits so it may be a me issue.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I was curious so I went back and read some stuff I'd written previously about the concuan in my family and it seems his energy used to be a lot more apparent and now it seems like thats changed to were I'm having issues connecting with him when I didn't used too. So I need to figure out why I'm having this issue when I wasn't before hmmm....

littlewitchy0514
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Of My Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm not sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: Wisterial- this was given to me by my Kami who I work with.

Thank you for responding @drago_star898! I have done some reading on this thread, and I'm sorry you are having issues! I wish you all well!

" Having the ability to overcome the situations that teach us valuable lessons, is a greater victory than any gold or silver. "

"The greatest victories come from the most difficult wars and battles."
<3 45 I in Our Family and Forever Growing <3
Diegobap
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 12

Hi!

I have 21 Concuans from CH, and I am completely in love with these wonderful beings. And although I'm not one of the most developed people on the paranormal side, I believe I have a lot of experience in living with these entities.

One thing I can safely say is that the Concuans definitely love human company and are willing to spend lots and lots of time with us. I've read dozens of posts on this forum from people saying things like "my concuan doesn't like me" or "he/she doesn't want to spend time with me", and even people who justify this supposed absence by the fact that "they have their own life, and they must be busy to come visit me".

What I've learned from my own experience is that it's not your Concuan who doesn't want to interact with you. You are the one who is not able to perceive his/her presence. Because most of the time they are on our side and we don't notice. This difficulty arises because we normally use spirit interaction techniques to try to interact with living entities, which is not very effective.

Another point, the Concuans may have other things to do with their lives, but they love our company so much that they will hardly miss your call. This never happened to me. And if you constantly seek to interact with her/him, you become the priority in her/his life, and she/he will be by your side almost all the time.

Bear2
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: don't know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire

The first night I had E was magic! I could sense her
excitement and felt her dancing around me. Her energy
strong and very real.

I suck at astral projection but ask her frequently to join
me in my dreams, which she does I think. Though i don't
remember much of my dreams I feel vaguely like she was there,
as a presence, and I can almost see her face.

I've had her for a few months now and though, as i said I'm
not good with the astral, I still talk to her a little bit daily and
invite her to hang around with me at work and invite her to share my coffee or beer with me. I like her so much and love her in my life and look forward to our bond increasing as timegoes on.

Ericslexi
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I have a concuan. Actually, I have a few. But now I am working with them one at a time. A few years ago, I thought that they were not active at all. But it is just a different energy than the spirits. So it takes a slightly different energy to work with them. But once you get the hang of it, it is easier to tune into them. I am still getting to know them, but so far, they have been SO kind and very cool beings:) I like them a lot!

Return to “Living Entities”