Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:55 pm I would say the LBRP. My reason being that part of it can be translated into the "Lord's Prayer"
I have seen
Ateh,
Malkuth,
Ve Geburah,
Ve Gedulah,
Le Olam, amen.

Translated to be "for thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever amen" But I have also seen it translated as " As above, so below, the power and the glory, forever, amen."

Edit : i should have read the entire thread
Instrument of the end fire083 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:33 am Depends on the kind of protection you want. This site lists 9 prayers for protection of varying types https://www.lords-prayer-words.com/pray ... ction.html
I did, couldn't think of anything off the top, which is why I checked the link I shared before sharing to be sure there wasn't a big overlap of suggestions. But yeah that works as well.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

Instrument of the end fire083 wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:59 pm
Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:55 pm I would say the LBRP. My reason being that part of it can be translated into the "Lord's Prayer"
I have seen
Ateh,
Malkuth,
Ve Geburah,
Ve Gedulah,
Le Olam, amen.

Translated to be "for thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever amen" But I have also seen it translated as " As above, so below, the power and the glory, forever, amen."

Edit : i should have read the entire thread
Instrument of the end fire083 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:33 am Depends on the kind of protection you want. This site lists 9 prayers for protection of varying types https://www.lords-prayer-words.com/pray ... ction.html
I did, couldn't think of anything off the top, which is why I checked the link I shared before sharing to be sure there wasn't a big overlap of suggestions. But yeah that works as well.
That emoji covered up the "I"... what I said was "I should have..." ... the colon becomes : .... Why do we have an emoji that substitutes for a punctuation

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

Lewk wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:25 am This not a ritual but in some astral travel circles and in some magic/wiccan/occult ones, the Archangel Michael is seen as very powerful psychic / spiritual protector to call on. This is by experienced people who are not Christian, as well as those who are. ie It's not exactly a belief system thing. The being known as Archangel Michael actually does have that ability on the unseen planes.

I think of this being as predating belief systems like monotheism.
Yes, I agree and that's true.

Most angels/archangels have existed since before many religions, though many of them have agreed to be like "patron deities" do each religion. But they are not "owned" by the religions. Anyone can pray to them.

Archangel Michael indeed is very powerful so praying to him will help.

You can also invoke the power of the symbol of the cross.

The cross alone is nothing, but the christian cross, since you have so many people who believe it protects, that adds power to it to ward off evil forces and attack.

There's a youtube channel that explains each angel and specific prayers. I'll check for it when I have time and post the link.

angelicpeace
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Archangel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Bump

Return to “Protection”