Huff's Cats Eyes

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

NitNatNewt wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:55 pm I recieved my Huff's Cats Eye along with a Copy of Portulandia a few years ago, and as it's been some time I think it's now best to provide some feedback on them...

Customer Service: 5/5

Huff is a patient man who gives not only extreme levels of detail in how the process works during casting, but provides update photography publicly every single time he does the work and answers all of the questions sent to him thoroughly without losing the sense of care or kindness that can be felt throughout each message. It's clear that he isn't doing this for the money, but for the purpose of offering genuine aid to the community. If I could donate to him without buying anything further, I would.

Shipping: 5/5

Both items arrived on time, and in great condition. I was kept updated with a tracking number and the seller never once went back on his word in regards to things like a shipping date. I asked for a bit of a customization to the Copy of Portulandia in order to work best with it given my current range of skills, and he was very eager to help make it my own. During the unboxing process they were snug and protected, and you could feel the work emanating from the two orbs. Notably, mine did not come with any stands, but I don't believe they're advertised to come with anything extra. So I wasn't disappointed by this. I only mention it because if you're looking to display them, you may need to spend five or so bucks at a crafts store to have something to put them on.

The Cats Eye: 5/5

On the very first night I slept with the Cat's Eye and the Copy of Portulandia. I experienced a clear OBE and when I woke up only to go back to sleep, my dreams were vivid and surreal. I found this experience alone worth praise as very few magical items are so tailor made to your energy. More often than not you're instructed to bond with things in order to work with them and give them time to work for you, but for me these two items worked flawlessly right out the box. That said, I want to focus on the Cat's Eye right now not only for it's sheer beauty but it's resistance. I purchased a blue one and I've kept it with me through several state-wide trips, moves, break-ups, and other major life events. After a while I grew worried that all of this extreme change would cause damage to or drain the item, but so far it's been nothing but a little power packed life saver. Giving me energy when I require an extra boost, clearing out blockages, removing headaches, and even helping my wife to sleep easier at night. I was once told about how CH's lazy orb and Huff's Cat's Eye are a wonderful combo because they both act as very empowering items. I'm forced to say that after testing both of them, if I could choose one or the other, I'd always go with this little orb. Not because the other is lesser, but because this one seems far more in tune with what I need and when I need it.

The Copy of Portulandia: 5/5

I mentioned that when I slept with these items on the first night I experienced an OBE. To prevent a bias, I actually took Portulandia out of it's special gem filled box to specifically see if it would happen again all these years later. It not only happened, but it led me straight to my companion for a night with her. Something that, perhaps one day, I'll add to my public dream journal on the forum. Now, again, I've had these items for years. What was an out of the box success for me has likely only gotten more in tune in the many months they've been near me. So I won't promise the same experiences for everyone, but I will say that out of all of the lucid dreaming and astral travel spells I purchased (10 so far) these two little treasures have been the only ones to offer a consistent and reliable aid to me...and that's worth way more than the price Huff offers them at. I highly suggest keeping an eye out for his store for any chance at grabbing one, because it may just be a tool you use for the rest of your path as both a witch and a spirit worker.

As a side note: Both items came with instructional PDF's (of which at this point I actually lost) but I found that they both work well even without me guiding them. I'm not sure if this is due to how long they've been with me, but I'm very thankful for it all the same.

Hope you and your wife are doing well Huff!
Apologies that this review took so long, and many thanks once again. <3
Thank you sooo much. I have been told several times my price is too low, but as you said, I really love helping people.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Shipping to Australia should cost you around 20 through the postal service, depending on any additional services. My quote is a rough estimate based on exclusively first class package rate with nothing extra.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

O^
Instrument of the end fire083 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:27 pm Shipping to Australia should cost you around 20 through the postal service, depending on any additional services. My quote is a rough estimate based on exclusively first class package rate with nothing extra.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Osean
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

I received my copy of Portulandia yesterday in the mail and I could feel the energy radiating from it while it was still in the box. While I’ve always had the ability to travel it’s never been consistent or even a seamless process for me. I held my copy last night in bed and was able to travel my first night with it. It made the whole process seamless and quick. I’ll work with it tonight to see if it gives me consistency. I’m so glad I ordered it and I can’t wait to see what my cats eye does once it’s completed. I also have loved the updates in the other thread to see the progress of them being made.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

How is it going with your Portulandia? Do you remember your travels with ease?

Osean wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:50 pm I received my copy of Portulandia yesterday in the mail and I could feel the energy radiating from it while it was still in the box. While I’ve always had the ability to travel it’s never been consistent or even a seamless process for me. I held my copy last night in bed and was able to travel my first night with it. It made the whole process seamless and quick. I’ll work with it tonight to see if it gives me consistency. I’m so glad I ordered it and I can’t wait to see what my cats eye does once it’s completed. I also have loved the updates in the other thread to see the progress of them being made.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Osean
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

@ASTER I remembered the first trip with ease, however, I have wonky issues with energy. I believe I sucked the energy right out of it in using it. I have to put it in a selenite bowl each time I use it so it can recharge. I’m pretty sure I still travel with it but I’m not remembering those trips Roth now. Not sure if it’s because I broke it energetically or if it’s because my life has been more chaotic in the last two weeks than normal.

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

Osean wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:51 am @ASTER I remembered the first trip with ease, however, I have wonky issues with energy. I believe I sucked the energy right out of it in using it. I have to put it in a selenite bowl each time I use it so it can recharge. I’m pretty sure I still travel with it but I’m not remembering those trips Roth now. Not sure if it’s because I broke it energetically or if it’s because my life has been more chaotic in the last two weeks than normal.
I would suggest next time you go to the realm of Portulandia, ask to be taken to the energy source. Huffette once described it to me and her description matched the way I had envisioned it during its creation. She struggled to find a way to describe what she saw and further said it was incomplete at best and then described it as a fountain of lightning with energy pouring in from a portal to supply all of the realm of Portulandia, including the portals within the house of doors. There is also a place within Portulandia (ask to be taken there, too) called the Reflection Pool where you can learn more about yourself. As you and Portulandia adapt to each other, the energy supply will adapt and will increase its flow.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Osean
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:50 am
Osean wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:51 am @ASTER I remembered the first trip with ease, however, I have wonky issues with energy. I believe I sucked the energy right out of it in using it. I have to put it in a selenite bowl each time I use it so it can recharge. I’m pretty sure I still travel with it but I’m not remembering those trips Roth now. Not sure if it’s because I broke it energetically or if it’s because my life has been more chaotic in the last two weeks than normal.
I would suggest next time you go to the realm of Portulandia, ask to be taken to the energy source. Huffette once described it to me and her description matched the way I had envisioned it during its creation. She struggled to find a way to describe what she saw and further said it was incomplete at best and then described it as a fountain of lightning with energy pouring in from a portal to supply all of the realm of Portulandia, including the portals within the house of doors. There is also a place within Portulandia (ask to be taken there, too) called the Reflection Pool where you can learn more about yourself. As you and Portulandia adapt to each other, the energy supply will adapt and will increase its flow.
Thank you! I will try that tonight

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

This is a review for my Portulandia.
Maybe it's a bit early to report....but now, few weeks has past, I got into a pattern with my Portulandia. So, I can review it.

If you were curious, if it's works? Yes, it does. But it's building up my skills slowly. Meaning... It's not instantaneous successful astral travelling story.

If you were curious about, what I have seen there... I have seen a beautiful city with lots of people and sites to discover. I wonder, if everyone experiences their first time there differently? I have had a day vision of a hologram image that was projected out of my orb. It's a huge place to visit.

How exactly have I made it over there... Well, as I said. This holographic image is a portal... I guess. And I just went into it after seeing it. I had a guard that showed me my own place there, where I will be always safe and welcome to return to any time. Since then, I went on other parts too. I have seen the reflection lake and saw myself as a younger female.

Have I jumped out of my body and astral travelled there? I don't think so.
What I do think is happening with me, that my mental body projects itself, almost feels like remote viewing, instead of a full astral travel.

If you thinking of the price.... Well! Yes, probably was my most expensive stone I have ever spent money on 🤑. Seriously, it's expensive and if it's nothing happens for you, it can make you angered or feeling stupid, spending that much money on a rock.
BUT... fortunately, Huff's Portulandia, Mahagóni Obsidian is my precious item amongst my Orbs family. Not only works better for me during daylight projections into Portulandia, I also have dreams and memories of snippet sized lucid dreams. I also witnessed, how the guardian actually trying to pull me out automatically...unsuccessfully 😉 right before asleep. I still end up going there somehow later on, once I get to sleep.

How about the buying experience... It was pretty good seeing my Portulandia picked on forum. I love holding mine. It's very beautiful feel and in looks. I was happy to see each day growing in power and then was sent to me, careful wrapped and arrived to me, lightning fast. I treasure it with its little stand that it came with for easy display.

How about communicating with Huff? It was great and fast respond after the initial mishaps and not being able to place my order on the original Web pages, we worked it out through email replying back & forth until I run out of questions & ordering was done. 👍

Do I recommend Huff's Portulandia? Yes, only if you can settle your expectations about it before ordering. I mean, I had a little chat with myself and my guides...before ordering it and I knew that in the end, I want one. And I promised not to get upset, IF... it didn't worked immediately or if it's not a consistent progress for me.

To me, there is no dissapointments. And it's works fairly well, with my basic abilities. I was worried about the guard pulling me out of my body...with force. But, they are intelligent. I bounce back.. then tried once more... then left me alone. I notice my astral guard in wait for my call... even then he is not jumping me out of my body any more. I want to do it in my pace... 😉.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I am updating here about my Portulandia. My dreams are memorable. I can recall much more then ever before and am so glad I have my orb. It's so much quality improvement, daily, just awesome. Btw... Absolutely love holding mine. It's has this settling, relaxing feel of energy that helps with preparation for sleep travel.

Oh, I just ordered the upgraded vessel version of the cats eye orb too. Fantastic offering, I must say, that this was meant to be. The reason I ordered Portulandia first instead of cats eye orb, because I prefer natural stones over glass. I could not be happier to get this new vessel today... and that I have listened to my intuiton back then, ordering the Mahagony obsidian.

First time, I read through this review thread. Fantastic possibilities waiting for me too. Thank you @Huffdamagicdragon & @Huffette in advance 💕 for making yourself available making these Orbs.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Seller Review”