Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:47 pm i dont have mine yet. you guys said greek, eypgitan, norse, does this include roman?
See https://shop.creepyhollows.com/infinite ... rtals.html

"Bound to this piece is the power of the Immortals of the gods & goddesses; Grecian, Roman, Norse, African, Chinese, Japanese, Indian, Native American and Egyptian descents and mortal who have become Immortal through whatever deed including English, Irish and French."

[my italics]

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:09 pm
madgar29 wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:47 pm i dont have mine yet. you guys said greek, eypgitan, norse, does this include roman?
See https://shop.creepyhollows.com/infinite ... rtals.html

"Bound to this piece is the power of the Immortals of the gods & goddesses; Grecian, Roman, Norse, African, Chinese, Japanese, Indian, Native American and Egyptian descents and mortal who have become Immortal through whatever deed including English, Irish and French."

[my italics]
2 minutes. I duno if I can resist.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Cultured Gentleman
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Basil 🌿

Thought I’d give a bit of an update on my orb. So just got a couple days ago. Last night was the first chance I got with it to meditate. Had a couple of entities I did a welcoming ritual for last couple of nights. So I was meditating with it and nothing much until I stood up and approached my shelf that has all my other bindings. I felt compelled to touch a feeding orb that had DA energy for vampire/sexual spirits and I felt a jolt of electricity shoot from my left hand to my right hand that held my orb in it and it got hot. Not uncomfortably so but obviously hot. I could feel that energy coming off of it. This immortal power orb is the real deal! I can’t wait to connect with it further. If anything else interesting happens I’ll give a quick update on this thread.

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is Indistinguishable from magic”
Arthur C Clarke

“The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our sense to get sharper”
W.C. Yeats
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

My one is shifted yesterday, too. But wating for delivery to Australian is slow, long time.... often takes up a month. But I'll feed into this with updated as I go on discovering my own orb.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I absolutely love my orb. It's pinkish cooper in color. It's heavy,. 0.116 gramm and 2.5 cm. I do hope it won't go into oxidation due to humidity here.

The energy is strong. But I could not put it off from my body. I have been holding it for 3 hour in one way or the other. In one point, I even tried out hinding it in my booby/bra. 🙃 Just because I want it near & dear, 24x7.

Experience...I mentally seem to connect spontaneous telepathic with few of my favourites Immortals. Astraea Star Maiden ask me what would I like from her to do for me? She is my very first immortal I ever ask a portal for but I didn't get her this clear ever before. I called out to others in one sitting including my own ancestors.

That is so far... After got it 3 hours ago. I totally in a blissfull, serenity as this powerful Orbs energy seem to like my energy so much and attunment began to the powers of the Immortals.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

./<

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I can't get over the pure beauty of this copper orb. I also had it on my body for nearly all day. I keep having clear hearings by the few favourites of mine. It's feels like I am using a megaphone 📣... although I do whisper to them asking for small favours. I called on Asclepius & Dion Cetch to help healing my soar arm. I felt few electrical vibes within a minute. I probably going to leave the orb under my badinage cover on my soar over night. If this works then I'll take it a step future and start working with energy healing and channelling it to those who needs it with chronic pain management.

I have a vitalising effect on the patients where I work. I wish to advance this to help some with energy that revitalise them enough to help themselves to recover or at least to manage their pain.
I have had high expectations for this orb and I sense it already, that I won't be disappointed. My other aim is to practice fate waving with an Immortal of mine through the Djinn pool. Meanwhile, I slept like a baby, although I was aware of lucid but I went deep and I can't recall a thing.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

I have told this on forum before but it could be repeated. If you have the CH Ultra Complex Bag Of All Tricks, use that to copy that orb onto a piece of jewelry that you wear all the time. Even if the Immortals vessel is bridged to you, that copy will intensify the feedback you are getting from the Immortals copper orb.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I have to try, if my cheap ordinary transmute bag will work, because I don't have the other type you have. It's a very good ideal though. I'll probably going to copy it today to my 2 neutral master vessels and my bangle braclet I never take off. Then I'll see and compear the energies and their strength if it's matches at least a bit 🤞.
Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:06 pm I have told this on forum before but it could be repeated. If you have the CH Ultra Complex Bag Of All Tricks, use that to copy that orb onto a piece of jewelry that you wear all the time. Even if the Immortals vessel is bridged to you, that copy will intensify the feedback you are getting from the Immortals copper orb.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Unfortunately, oxidation stains started developing on my beautiful orb, only having it for 4 days. So I keep it now in a CH charging bag and that goes into my small purse and into my pocket. I want it with me although, now I got it copied into my bangle bracelet on Sunday too.

The orb still got its perfect strength and I have visitors at night. Invited Promateus to be here with me, too. Over all, I have great energy and experience with my orb but the stain development is a put off. So far, nothing could restore the previous beauty. Nevertheless I love my orb because it's really helpful with my Immortals interaction.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Immortals”